Ch.113

"So how are we going to do this without getting seen by anyone?" I asked Midoriya as I looked out the window.

"Has there been people around the area?" He asked as he put the can food in a bag.

"Maybe." I said not wanting to give away that I had killed a couple in cold blood.

"We can just go back the way we came. The fire is out and I'm sure it killed all the dead so we should be safe." He said and i nodded looking more out the window. I gasped grabbing my crossbow and running happily out the room.

Midoriya POV

I was left there confused as she ran out the room happily. I walked over to the window and saw her run up to a motorcycle. I smiled as I watched her happily look it over. I shook my head before going to grab our stuff.

Y/n POV

I smiled brightly as I started looking at the engine to see if it would actually work if I turned it on. I hummed as I looked but stopped when a heard a single click of a gun. I looked up and there was a gun pointed at my head but some older man around his 40s.

"Where's my daughter." He growled at me and I knew exactly what he was talking about. I didn't say anything and I didn't need to. He dropped his gun when a bullet went straight through his hand. I grabbed the gun away from him as Midoriya came over pressing his gun to the man's temple.

"You want to explain as to why you have a gun at my fiancé's head?" Midoriya growled and the man put his hands up.

"I'm looking for my daughter." The man said and Midoriya scoffed.

"So you point a gun at someone that's unarmed? We don't know anything about any girl around here. Right Y/n?" Midoriya asked and I stood sighing deeply.

"Well I saw a couple go into that house over there but I don't know what happened after that." I said and the man sighed sadly.

"You sure you didn't see anything?" He asked and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"No I didn't stick around to watch." I growled and the man sighed glancing at the house behind me.

"Can I check this house?" He asked and Midoriya put the gun down.

"Sure but there's nothing in there." Midoriya said and we both watched the man run to the house we were staying in. I immediately started the bike and got on.

"Get on." I said and he looked at me like I'm crazy.

"I can't ride that with you." He said and I leaned back.

"Why?" I asked and he pointed at his arm.

"I can't hold on." He said and I shrugged.

"I'll go slow." I said and he only shook his head.

"Why do you want to leave so badly?" He asked glancing at the house.

"We have a baby girl to go see." I said and he looked me up and down.

"We still need to find our baby girl something to eat." He said and I sighed turning the bike off. The man then came back outside after checking the whole house.

"Excuse me sir but do you know where we can find some formula?" He asked as the man stormed over.

"Why is there three blood puddles on the floor in that house." The man growled pointing at the house.

"Two were there when we got here and one is mine. I'm sure it's just the dead's blood." I said not looking at the man but looking at my hands as I sat on the bike.

"We really don't know anything sir. If you could just answer my question we'll be out your business." Midoriya said and the man only shook his head.

"No the dead's blood is black and the puddles are fresh." The man said and I leaned back starting to get rather annoyed.

"Sir we really don't know where your daughter is." Midoriya said.

"I'm sure her are her boyfriend just ran off somewhere." I said and he got in my line of sight.

"How do you know he was her boyfriend?" He asked and I laughed.

"Maybe because I saw them go to fuck in that house instead of doing their job." I said and the man sighed.

"Ok I'm sorry. I'm just working up. There's a jeep in that garage over there and a store with baby stuff just down the road that way. If you see anyone make sure they don't see you they kill on sight." The man explained before running off.

"Come on let's go." He said and I rolled my eyes and got off the bike letting it fall to the ground. Agitated that I couldn't keep another vehicle that I liked.

A little later.

We walked into the store and went to the baby aisle. I was looking at some clothes as he looked at the formula. It was quiet between us the whole way here.

"You killed that girl didn't you?" Midoriya asked and I sighed deeply.

"I might have." I said not noticing him glance at me.

"Why did you kill them?" He asked stopped and I turned to him.

"Do you remember what you said the other day when you wanted to kill Keigo?" I growled and he nodded not fazed by my attitude.

"I remember." He said as he looked at a different brand of formula.

"That's what I did. You were passed out upstairs and they came in what the hell was I supposed to do they would have found us." I said my voice raised causing a few growls on the other side of the store. Midoriya looked at me as he set his bag on the shelf in front of him. He stepped over to me and put a hand on my cheek.

"Calm down sweetheart. I'm not mad I just wanted to know." He said softly and i smiled at him. He leaned forward and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you." He said and i nodded.

"Now let's go before we get attacked." He said and we quickly left.