Ch.154

Izuku POV

"How good did it feel to smash her face against the stove?" Kirishima asked as he sat on the couch.

"Pretty damn good." I said sitting next to him.

"That's good. Did you tell her about it I'm sure she'll be happy about it." He said and i nodded.

"Yeah I know she would be but I just don't want to scare her. Is Kacchan having fun with her?" I asked him and he sighed crossing his arms.

"He has been down in the basement with her for hours. Making sure she doesn't escape and stuff." He said and i nodded.

"Yeah that sounds like him." I said but then jumped as Y/n's hands wrapped around my neck. Kacchan was right she was extremely quiet now.

"Hey sweetheart." I said gripping her forearm.

"Oh hey Y/n how are you?" Kirishima said and she clearly didn't say anything. She ran her fingers in my hair. Kirishima looked at the time and gasped.

"Crap I gotta go. I met the mechanic and she said she could create something for me." He said standing as Y/n came around and sat next to me. She put her legs in my lap.

"What's her name? Maybe she can make something for Y/n." I said rubbing her leg. I then panicked.

"Not that there's anything wrong with you my love. You don't have to get anything if you don't want to." I rambled on kissing her hand. She only covered my mouth making me shut up. She looked up at Kirishima so he would continue.

"Mei Hatsume she is really good with robotics. She said she was going to try and make me something for my arm." Kiri continued and we both nodded. She moved her hand off my mouth. We watched him leave.

Y/n POV

I still had a little fever but I was feeling a lot better.

Izuku held my hands as Kirishima left. I watched him play with my hands gently. He relaxed into the couch and looked at me. He reached out a hand and ran his fingers through my hair. I then felt his finger hook around my mask. I immediately put my hand over it stopping him.

"Come on it's just me." He said giving me puppy eyes. I glanced around and removed my hand. He slowly took my mask off. I watched him spin it around his finger and throw it to the loveseat behind me. His fingers traced over the scar on my cheek.

"You're so beautiful. I know I have been saying that a lot. I just don't want you to be upset." He said and i nodded cupping his cheek. He smiled softly before leaning in slowly. I let him get closer. Our noses touched and he kissed me so softly you'd think I'd break.

I kissed him back more passionately. We tilted our heads opposite of each other deepening the kiss. I ran both of my hands in his hair as his hand ran down my side. I slowly leaned back my arm around his neck bringing him with me as I laid down on the couch. He chuckled into the kiss as he placed his hands on either side of my head. He pulled away and hovered over me.

"Are you sure about pulling me on top of you like that?" He asked looking at me a little concerned. I looked around and nodded looking up at him a little saddened.

"Ok." He whispered and leaned in to kiss me but I turned my head away. His hesitation really tugged on my heart strings and my fresh insecurities. He saw tears come to my eyes and panicked.

"Oh no no don't cry." He said as he sat up moving my leg out his way hovering back over me now in between my legs.

"I was just making sure you were comfortable with this. Did you forget I do that sometimes?" He asked chuckling. I glanced at him and he had the sweetest smile on his face. He laid on top of me and scooped me up in his arms. He leaned forward and gave me a kiss on the forehead then my nose and my temples kissing the tears away. I sighed and he pulled away.

"Do you want to stop? We can just cuddle if you want." He said and I shook my head wanting to continue. I had to get over this feeling otherwise I wouldn't be able to protect Emily and that scared me.

He nodded before snuggling into the crook of my neck and nibbling as his hand ran up my shirt.

Izuku POV
Later

After. I just cuddled her for about a hour before she fell asleep and I got up.

It was late and I just finished cleaning the kitchen that still had some blood and burnt skin in some areas. I had actually locked the front door for once so no one just barged in and saw her sleeping without her mask or clothes but mostly her mask. She'd kill me if anyone else saw.

I got a glass of water and sat at the island and looked at her. She was wrapped up in a thin throw blanket that was on the back of the couch. The scars really didn't bother me. The only thing that bothered me was that she wasn't acting like herself.

Usually I'd have to argue for her to actually stay home and get rest and not go kill Toga. Now it's like she doesn't want any revenge and she just wants to stay home. It started when Kacchan got stabbed. Sure she planned but she never actually left. That's why I hurt Toga so badly.

She did the impossible and broke Y/n's spirit and it really pissed me off.

I sighed getting up and walking over to her. I gently picked her up and went upstairs. I laid her in bed and tucked her in.

One thing is for sure. Toga isn't leaving these walls alive.

(It's like one in the morning. So sorry if this is bad.)