Ch.35

Midoriya POV

Y/n was still sleeping on my side. Her head on my chest and leg over my lap. I didn't mind tho it was nice to relax for a while.

Even tho I didn't actually relax fully. My mind was racing with ideas on how to make this place home. I rubbed her shoulder as she softly snored.

Maybe we can search some homes and bring beds here. Make the class rooms into bedrooms and see if the kitchen works.

We can plant crops in the field. Maybe find some wild pigs and horses. We have to reinforce the fences first.

Me and Y/n jumped when we heard screaming outside. We both were fully awake and moved to the window quietly. We looked out and saw a truck driving around.

"Is that a person they're dragging?" She asked and the screaming was coming from a person being dragged through the snow by a chain behind the truck.

"Oh my god." I whispered and we sat there until they disappeared.

Y/n POV

We watched the truck disappear when Bakugo ran in.

"Kirishima has a really bad fever and it's not going away." He said panicked and I got up.

"What really?" I asked and he nodded.

"Um ok Midoriya stay with him maybe get Momo to watch the both you as you give him more blood." I said putting my shoes on.

"Where are you going?" Midoriya asked as I tied my shoe.

"We need more antibiotics. There's a small pharmacy down the road. Me and Bakugo are going to go look for more." I said and he stood as I tied my other shoe.

"Wait you're going to go out there after that?" He said and I nodded standing.

"Especially after that. We need those meds." I said grabbing my backpack that had my machete on it and i grabbed my crossbow. Bakugo left the room to get his weapon.

"We'll be right back." I said and walked out the room.

I met bakugo in the hallway and we headed out as fast we could.

We quietly made our way to the small pharmacy and went in. We didn't see anyone or anything inside so we went in the back and started to grab everything.

"Bakugo I'm so sorry for all of this." I said as I grabbed whatever I thought we needed.

"It's fine Y/n you were just saving him. I just want to know how he's going to be able to do stuff with one hand." He chuckled and I giggled a little.

"I'm sure he'll figure it out. We'll all help him. I mean we're in a school so gotta learn something." I said zipping up my bag.

"Hey you hear that?" We heard someone say and we both crouched down.

"Yeah sounded like people. Look there's some foot prints in the snow to the back door of this building." The man outside said and me and Bakugo looked at each other confused. We came through the front.

We waited quietly as they looked through the store. I mouthed to Bakugo.

"Hide the bags." I mouthed and we slowly took them off and hid them.

Right when they were hidden we were found.

"Hey!" The man yelled and stormed over and grabbed my arm. Bakugo grabbed him and punched him but he had more friends.

They grabbed us and dragged us outside. The dragged us so roughly they ripped my poncho. We both were kicked down to our knees in the snow.

"Look at you guys." A guy said holding a bat. He smirked as he circled us.

"You guys aren't clean but you aren't dirty either." He said and he crouched down in front of me. His brown eyes looking into mine.

"You're pretty you know that." He whispered playing with my hair. I just glared at him.

"Where are you held up at?" He asked and I just sat up straight.

"You're not going to talk huh? Ok." He said and stood.

"Tie them up and bring them with us." He growled and we were forced to stand.

??? POV

I watched from inside the dark store as the man and woman were taken by the people that were following me.

I hid from them because I thought they were the others. I heard their conversation and I felt bad.

I walked to the back of the store to the pharmacy. I looked around and found their bags. I picked them up and quietly left the store.

I walked through the snow to the school I had found days ago but didn't search. I stood outside the gate watching.

Midoriya POV

I sighed wrapping my arm. I had just given Kiri some blood. My mom had a good idea to get ice from outside and use it as a ice pack with a ziplock bag from the nurses office.

I sighed and got a bag and made my way outside. I found myself humming the song Y/n was singing yesterday while I got some ice.

"Psst." I heard and I turned around confused. I saw a girl with long green hair at the gate. She had a sword on her back. That's when I noticed the bags she had and I quickly ran over.

I brought the lady inside to get warmed up since Todoroki got the heat working. I brought her in a classroom and I took the bags away from her.

"Where did you get these!" I growled at her and she put her hands up.

"I found them in a pharmacy." She responded quietly and calmly. I looked her up and down.

"Look your people were taken from the pharmacy by the people who were after me. I just thought it would be my responsibility to bring these to you guys. I overheard there conversation and heard they were staying here." The girl explained and I sat on a desk.

"Where did they take them?" I asked her and she sighed.

"A community on the other side of town. Called Oak Wood. They say it's a safe place and nice neighborhood but it's a whole bunch of shit." She growled and I raised a eyebrow.

"How so?" I asked her and she scoffed.

"Let's just say they weren't taken to join the community." She growled and I sighed shaking my head.

"Look if you let me stay here for the rest of the winter. I'll help you get them back. I know my way around in and out." She said and I nodded.

"Alright you got a deal. What's your name?" I asked her.

"Asui."

(Next chapter will be triggering. You don't have to read if you don't want to.)