Ch.12

I sat on the porch of the trailer. I was carving out arrows as Emily played with Midoriya's mom out in the grass picking flowers. I smiled watching them when someone walked up to me.

"Y/n I want you to meet some people." Midoriya said and I looked up.

"This is Kacchan or fuck.......I mean Bakugo." He said and pointed to the ash blond from last night.

"He is deaf on his right side. He is also my child hood friend." He said and the guy didn't look so happy. His red eyes glaring at me.

Why is everyone so unique in some way? How come I didn't get that naturally what the fuck.

"And this is Todroki we met while I was in training for the army." He said and the man bowed to me.

"Guys this is Y/n. We have been traveling together ever since the fall." He said and sat in the chair next to me.

"Now I walked around and observed everyone. Some of these people are on edge and I don't like the look in their eyes." He said and I nodded as Kiri came out the trailer and walked over to us as Jirou went to join the others.

"Now I want at least us to stay together when walking around this place. I wanted to introduce you to them because I can trust them." He said and I nodded and I looked at Kiri. He has a hand over his mouth as he stared at the blonde. I smirked and looked down at my new arrow.

"Nun of these guys seen a girl for probably months there's no telling what they are going to do. Especially since some are not apart of the base." Midoriya said.

"That's right." The red and white haired man said.

"Midoriya." Todoroki said.

"Yes Todoroki?" He said and I glanced up at the tall man with a burn scar on his face.

"Do you think my wife is alive?" He asked and I stopped carving.

"I sure do hope so." Midoriya said. The two army men left and I leaned back in my chair watching Kiri.

"Hey Kiri." I said and he had to pull his eyes off the blonde to look at me.

"Be careful that peace of candy is spicy." I said and he blushed and walked away as I giggled.

"Hey Y/n." Midoriya said and I looked at him still laughing.

"Yeah." I said and started to carve a different stick.

"You'll be careful around here right?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes I can take care of myself." I said and he hummed looking at the other's in the grass.

"How come you aren't playing with your sister?" He asked and I looked at my arrows.

"This place is right outside of the city. It's not going to be long before those things find their way here." I said shaking my head.

"This place can protect it's self." He said and I scoffed.

"What you think everyone here is going to live happily ever after? Get married and have kids? That's crap you saw how many there are in that city. They are just a ticking time bomb." I said crossing my legs. He leaned over and smiled at me.

"Let's just hope that this place survives." He said patting my thigh and getting up. I watched him leave. That's when I got nudged. I looked over to see Kiri. He smirked at me.

"Be careful that candy is too sweet might rot your teeth." He said and I gasped and threw something at him as he chuckled.

"Its not like that you perv." I growled as he chuckled and ran away.

"Sure it's not!" He yelled and I rolled my eyes.

It's not like that. We just have a common enemy and interest.

Later

We sat in the living room as some of them sat at the dining table. I sat on the bed in the living room as we all ate MRE's

They weren't that good but better then nothing. When I was done I got up and ruffled my sisters hair and I walked outside.

When outside everyone that was outside were partying with music and everyone yelling. I put my crossbow over my shoulder and watched them.

Someone walked out behind me and I sighed.

"We have to pack up our things tonight." I said and the man looked at me as he stood beside me.

"Why?" Midoriya asked.

"Because they are making to much noise." I said and looked at him.

I sighed as I got everyone's stuff together in one spot.

"Y/n you don't have to do this." Midoriya said as he laid in bed.

"Nope I got to. Something is going to happen this was too easy." I said getting some extra stuff.

"Ok well can you at least get in bed and not sleep on the floor. You gotta get some rest for your so called disaster." He said and I sighed and looked back at him.

"Look I'll be way over on my side." He said and I just sat down on my side of the bed.

"Why are you stressing out so much? You don't even know if anything is going to happen." He said and I sighed.

"I just don't want to die like that." I said and leaned on my knees.

"No one wants that." He said and I shook my head grabbing Emily's stuffed toy.

"Can you promise me something." I said looking at her toy.

"Anything." He said and I gripped the toy.

"If I die please look after Emily for me." I said looking at every detail on her toy.

"I promise but I also will do everything in my power to make sure nothing happens to you or her or hell everyone that's with us." He said and i smiled softly.

"I do appreciate it." I said when we heard yelling outside.

We both got up and ran outside.

When outside we heard a lot of groaning mixed with yelling. We moved to get a better view.

"The gates." I said getting scared.

"Their almost down."