Ch.34

He let me go and looked back to Kiri. I sighed and put my hands on his back as he walked to the bed.

"I have to bring Midoriya to lay down. Just put pressure on the stub until the blood stops. Then come get me." I said and I watched him hold the stub.

"Make sure his fever doesn't get to high." I said and he nodded and looked at me. I smiled softly at him and he leaned over and kissed my head and pat my shoulder. I smiled and walked back to Midoriya.

I put his arm around my shoulders and held his waist. I helped him walk out the nurses office. We walked across the hall into a teachers lounge. I helped him sit down on the couch. I sat across from him on the table.

"How you feeling?" I asked him as he sat there tired and pail.

"Tired." He said and I got up.

"Aw you poor thing." I said and got closer to him as he chuckled. I grabbed his shoulders and made him lay down on the couch.

"You sleep it off and when you wake up." I said and looked in my bag.

"Drink this and eat this. You'll be fine." I said and he grabbed my hand.

"Y/n you need to slow down. You've been up for almost 24 hours." He said and I sighed.

"I'm fine. I'm going to check on your mom and see if anyone needs help." I said fixing my shoe.

"She's going to make you lay down." He said and I nodded.

"Yeah I know." I said and walked out.

I sighed and put my poncho over my head. I moved my hair out my face and saw Inko with bags down the hall. I fixed my hood and ran down to her.

"Here let me get that." I said grabbing some things from her.

"Oh dear you look so tired." She said as I walked her down the hall.

"Yeah we had a problem come up. I've been up all day and night." I said and she looked at me. I looked back confused as we stood in the doorway to a classroom.

"Honey go lay down." She said and I looked in the classroom.

"No I'm fine." I said walking in the room and putting some things down.

"Go lay down." She said and I looked back at her.

"No come on let me help you." I said and she came over and took a bag out my hands and replaced it with a pillow and blankets.

"I'll get that sweet girl Momo to help you go lay down." She said as she pushed me out the room. I turned around to say something and she closed the door in my face.

I scoffed at the door and looked at the blankets in my hands. I shook my head and went back down the hall. I checked on Kiri and Bakugo for a second. I gave them one of the many blankets that were shoved in my hands and I went across the hall.

I quietly walked in the teachers lounge. I closed the door and set everything on the table. I hummed a little song I used to sing to my sister as I glanced at Midoriya who I thought was sleeping.

"That's a nice song." He whispered as his cheek pressed against the couch. I glanced at him as I separated the blankets.

"I used to sing it to Emily when she was upset." I said softly as I walked over to him. I was going to put the blanket over him but he grabbed my thigh. I paused and looked down at him.

"Lay with me." He mumbled and he held my leg tiredly. I sighed.

"Only if you eat and drink something first." I said and he sat up completely.

"Yeah I can do that." He said and I nodded and turned grabbing the stuff off the table and handing them to him. I sat next to him as he started to eat.

I leaned back against the couch relaxing.

"Is everyone ok?" He asked and I waved my hand.

"Yeah Kiri is still out like a light and you were right. Your mom did send me to bed." I said tiredly. He just chuckled as he ate deer meat.

"I told you but at least you brought back blankets and pillows." He said and I nodded my eyes closing.

Midoriya POV

"So what else is happening out there?" I asked as I ate but I didn't get a response. I looked back and she was passed smooth out. I smiled softly and continued eating quietly.

I drank my water and I'm using the rest to wash her hands off. They were covered in dried blood. I looked closely at her hand's seeing small scars on her knuckles on both hands. I was a bit curious but I also didn't want to get into her personal business.

I moved to her face and gently got the blood off without waking her. When I was done I got up slowly and put the pillow at one end of the couch and I gently laid her down. I put the blanket on her and sat at the table.

I grabbed a note pad and a pen and i started writing stuff down that needs to be done to this place to make it safe. That's when the door opened.

"Hey mom." I whispered as she quietly came in.

"I saw Kirishima. How are you?" She asked and I nodded.

"I'm fine I just gave him blood not too long ago so I was just writing this and about to lay down." I said and she looked over to the couch seeing Y/n.

"Oh good you got her to sleep." She said and i hummed.

"Yeah. Um is there something you wanted to talk about?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No I just wanted to check on you." She said and I nodded.

"Ok here. Can you give this to Todoroki and tell him to show Kacchan and we will all talk later." I explained and she took the paper from me.

"Of course." She said and kissed my cheek. I watched her leave and I got up slowly.

I walked to the couch and sat on it beside Y/n. I got under the blanket and carefully scooped her in my arms as I laid down next to her.

I fell asleep right away.