Ch.111

That morning I woke up and got up off the floor. I looked around as I slowly got up. I hissed my stomach really hurting. Midoriya was still passed out. I stumbled over to the vanity and lifted my shirt.

My stomach was covered in black, red, yellow, and purple bruises. I sighed and looked back at Midoriya. I walked out the room and went downstairs. I looked around and found some can food and water in the cabinet. Then I looked in the bathroom I found a first aid kit along with prescription bills. I grabbed all of the supplies and went upstairs.

I laid the medical stuff on the bed and looked through it all. I found painkillers and antibiotics. I took them before I got two more and crushed them up. Lucky for me this first aid kit had a syringe in it and I dissolved the pills in water before injecting it into Midoriya. Something I learned from him. I then found a needle and thread in the bedside table. I got the small alcohol bottle in the kit and started cleaning his cuts on his arm, leg, and head. I started on his arm and he flinched but still didn't wake up.

When I was done stitching him up I cleaned all the blood off him and myself. I then broke up a chair and used the peace's as a splint on his arm. I used my belt and his to secure it tightly on his arm. I nodded to myself proud of my work.

I walked back downstairs and looked at the canned food. I found baked beans and opened the can with a knife. The spoons were dusty and dirty so I just used my hands. It wasn't the first time I ate without any utensils. I hummed and walked around the house looking around as I ate.

I looked out the window to see if anything was outside. Unfortunately there was. I almost spit my food out when I saw a couple outside in the road with guns. I panicked for a second and fell to the floor beans going everywhere. I huffed and watched the can roll away from me.

"Why do we patrol this area nothing happens." A girl said frustratedly.

"The forest was set on fire last night along with a explosion so we need to keep watch for anyone." A man said.

"This sucks. It was probably just Alexander and his group." The girl said and I got up and ran upstairs. I got my crossbow and looked out the window from upstairs. There was only two of them. I couldn't hear them but from the looks of it they were pretty close and instead of doing their jobs they went into one of the different houses on the street. They were rather touchy with each other.

I sighed and relaxed against the wall. I got up and went to the room where Midoriya was sleeping. I put my crossbow down and went back downstairs grabbing some food. I brought it up stairs and locked the door behind me.

I set the cans on the dresser and looked back at Midoriya. I sighed and walked over and sat next to him. I leaned over him and put a hand on his head checking for a fever. He didn't have one.

"Izuku please wake up." I whispered and moved hair out his face. I got up and cleaned off the other side of the bed and laid down.

I fell asleep quickly.

I jumped awake when I heard a bang downstairs.

"This place is always so empty why check it." That girl from earlier said. I got up and grabbed Midoriya's knife. I looked between the door and him and i finally understood him.

Everyone that's not us is a enemy.

I walked out the door making sure it was locked. I leaned over the railing and they had found the blood puddle I left. I got a idea and went to a different room.

I made sure to walk around loudly and bump into stuff.

"There's one upstairs you go get it." The man said and i smirked.

"Why me?" The lady said and the guy scoffed.

"It's just one you got it." The guy said and I hid behind the door.

I heard the girls footsteps come up the stairs. I waited as she came in the room. She got to the middle of the room and I slammed the door shut and wrapped a arm around her neck and stabbed the knife into her heart. She gasped and gripped my arm.

"Shh." I whispered and laid her body on the floor. I stabbed her in the head. I walked out the room and went down the stairs that was dark.

"There you are honey. Did you get it?" The man asked and I stormed up to him.

"No but I got her." I growled slamming him against a wall and slitting his throat. He struggled against me as I watched the life leave his eyes before stabbing him in the head.

I dragged the bodies out and into the woods. I set them on fire so if anyone found them they died in the fire. I took the opportunity and hunted down a rabbit and used the fire to cook it. When it was done the sun was rising and i looked down at my clothes and I was covered in so much dirt and blood. My own, izuku's, and strangers.

I went inside and upstairs. I huffed sitting down on the floor leaning against the bed. I ripped into the cooked rabbit with my hands and ate it. I leaned my head back against the bed my eyes closed as I chewed.

I didn't feel guilty about killing that couple at all and it scared me a little. I ripped more into the rabbit when I heard a sigh.

"Sometimes I question your mental state." Midoriya whispered and I gasped turning to him. I scoffed at him.

"You used barbed wire to cut a man's head in half and you are questioning my mental health. All because I'm eating a rabbit." I said and he laughed. I then got on my knees.

"Wait are you hungry? You want some?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Why not but I might need some help." He chuckled and I ripped a peace off for him.