Ch.139

I sat in Aizawa's house. He gave me some tea as Emily and Eri played on the living room floor.

"I'm sorry about Toshinori he can get too into someone's life." He said and I shook my head.

"No it's fine." I said watching Eri play gently with Emily.

"You having a wedding is like me having a bright personality suddenly." He said and we both laughed.

"Yeah I don't need one. I already know how much he loves me and that's all I need." I said and he hummed sipping on his tea.

"Now for Emily. We both love her as our own she's barely even one years old yet and we don't need another baby to take care of." I explained and he didn't say anything for a moment.

"Y/n what happened out there?" He asked and I shrugged getting really upset for some reason. I put my cup on the coffee table and curled up on the couch.

"A lot." I cried even though I was trying not to. I rubbed my eyes frustrated.

"Eri why don't you go play with Emily in your room." Aizawa said and Eri picked Emily up without any issues and went to her room that was just down the hall. Aizawa moved closer to me and moved my hands from my face.

"Y/n what's wrong?" He asked and I shrugged shaking my head.

"So much has went wrong to the point I don't think I can protect her anymore. She was in immediate danger so many times and I couldn't do anything." I cried as he held both of my hands.

"Y/n I'm pretty sure you're capable of taking good care of her." He said and I shook my head.

"You don't understand. She's lost so much already and i can't even take care of myself. I almost died so many times because I'm too fucking weak to help myself." I cried and he let go of my hands and put them on my knees.

"Kid answer me these two questions. Did she get hurt? Is she still alive?" He asked and I took a deep breath before answering.

"No and yes." I said and he smiled.

"Then you're doing a amazing job. Whatever she went through she's not going to remember. You got here just in time before she gets to be more of a handful and trust me she gets to be a handful." He said and I giggled. He leaned back against the couch and crossed his arms.

"What else is this about? This isn't just the struggle of having a baby in this world so what else did you lose?" He asked but I didn't want to say it out loud and relive it again. I took a deep breath before answering.

Later
Izuku POV

I just left the rather agitating conversation with Toshinori. I asked around and found Aizawa's house. I went up the porch and knocked on the door. He opened the door and i smiled at him.

"Hey is Y/n still here?" I asked and he nodded letting me inside.

"She is but." He trailed off leading me to the living room.

"She's taking a nap. So is Eri and Emily." He said and Y/n was asleep on the couch with a thin blanket.

"She wasn't tired earlier." I said and he shrugged.

"She is a bit dehydrated plus she has a lot of pent up emotions. We had a long conversation so I suggest let her sleep." He said and I crossed my arms.

"She didn't want to talk to me about it?" I asked and he sighed.

"She said you guy's already talked and it effected you the most. Don't get offended sometimes talking to someone on the outside of everyone is better." He said and I looked at the wooden floor.

"She told you huh." I said and he nodded before patting my back.

"Yes. It's not your fault. Now I'll watch them and you and your friends can go get settled in. Make up Emily's room." He said and i nodded.

"Thank you." I said.

"It's no problem." He said and I left the house.

So that's what I did. I got the house set up from both my girls to come home to without stressing over to much. When I was done I went to get them.

When I got there they were both awake and having dinner with Aizawa. I was invited to join and i did.

"Y/n helped me out while making it." Aizawa said as I sat down.

"Yeah so if it sucks that's why." Y/n said and we all laughed.

"Your cooking doesn't suck Y/n." I said and she shrugged.

"If you say so."

After dinner and Emily and Eri played for a little bit we left and went to the house.

Not long after getting in our house there was a knock on the door. I turned around and opened the door seeing Toshinori.

"Yes?" I asked leaning on the doorframe.

"I brought some whiskey. I was hoping we could catch up." He said and I glanced inside the house at Y/n. She looked a little bit down from her conversation with Aizawa.

"Um no maybe another time. We'd like to get a full nights rest." I said and he frowned.

"We can go to my place. So we don't bother her." He said and I shook my head.

"I um I'm going to stay. I'm sorry but I have something important to take care of." I said and he nodded a little sadly.

"Alright." He said and i said bye before closing and locking the door. I walked over to Y/n and kissed her cheek.

"Come on I got both the rooms set up but I know you want Emily with you." I said and she nodded as she held a tired Emily. Eri really knew how to tire her out.

We went upstairs to our room and Y/n laid Emily down. She only rolled over on her stomach and fell asleep. I changed into some extra clothes that were already in the house and laid her some on the bed.

I put my gun in the nightstand just in case as she got dressed. I watched her for a second before walking over when she was done. I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers together.

"You alright?" I asked and she smiled softly at me.

"Yeah except this bad sunburn I got." She said and I chuckled.

"We all got pretty bad sunburns." I chuckled and she let go of my hand and hugged me gently and snuggled into my bear chest.

"I think we can stay. This would be good for Emily." She whispered and I squeezed her gently.

"I think this would do all of us some good." I said resting my head on top of hers.

"By the way you don't have to put Emily in the school if you don't want to. I know how protective you are over her." I said and she nodded.

"I might let her go for a few hours." She said and I kissed the top of her head and rocked the both of us back and forth.