Ch.67

I made a small fire behind the house and cooked the raccoon. When it was done I went back to the porch. I sat in my corner and ate it as everyone inside laughed.

When I was done eating it I sat there looking at the nights sky. I jumped when the door opened. I looked over to Midoriya who smiled happily at me.

"Hey it's kinda cold out here why don't you come inside." He said as he walked over. I shrugged.

"I'm fine." I whispered as he sat down next to me.

"How was your raccoon?" He asked and I shrugged again.

"Dry and flavorless like usual." I said and he brought a plate out from behind him. It had casserole on it.

"Melissa made this for us. It's good try it." He said and I just looked at the plate.

"It's not poisoned or anything." He said and I sighed and took a bite.

"Yeah it's good I guess." I said and he sighed when I turned around not wanting anymore. He ate the rest of it.

"What's the matter?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Not used to this." I whispered and he set the plate aside.

"Why's that?" He asked and I scoffed.

"Maybe because I'm red neck trash." I growled as I looked at the night sky.

"Who said that?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"No one but that blond chick might as well said it as she strutted up the stairs and into the house with her stupid casserole and haircuts." I growled as I played with my ripped up jeans.

"Wait I'm confused. Are you jealous?" He asked and I just shrugged.

"Y/n look at me." He said and I looked at him.

"Sure she's pretty." He started and I scoffed looking away. He just grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

"But I love you. Why would I tell almost everyone I came in contact with that you're my girlfriend if I'm just going to drop you?" He said as he pulled me closer to him. He made me lean back against his chest as he continued.

"I fell in love with you. I killed people for you. I would die for you. I don't have to worry as much with you. You can take care of yourself these people can't. I fell in love with you for more then your looks." He said and he got closer to my ear.

"Some blond girl with casserole and haircuts isn't going to change that." He whispered making me smile as he kissed my cheek.

"You know what?" He whispered again and I hummed.

"The only thing on my mine while she was cutting my hair was you. I was hoping my hair didn't disappoint you. I know you like to play with my curls." He said and i smiled more.

"It's calming." I said and he chuckled.

"I know." He whispered as he kissed under my ear. His hands ran down my arm and intertwined our fingers together.

"Now how about you come inside take a shower and go to bed with me." He whispered softly and I thought about it.

"We have our own rooms?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yes we do and our own bathroom." He said and I got up.

"Ok fine come on show me." I said and he got up getting my things.

I walked in the house and it was bigger then what I could see outside. He put my stuff in the living room and grabbed my hand. I followed him upstairs to our room.

We walked in and it was beautiful.

"Whoa bigger then I expected and clean

"Whoa bigger then I expected and clean." I said and he hummed.

"Yes the bathroom is right here." He said and I looked through the doorway.

"I'll grab you some clothes." He said as I walked in the bathroom.

I started the shower and he put clothes on the counter. He closed the door and I got undressed and got in the shower.

I watched the blood and dirt wash off my body. They actually had hot water and soap. I smiled and washed my hair. I washed my body and just stood there for a moment letting my body relax under the hot water.

Then I got out and brushed my teeth and got dressed. I walked out the bathroom. Izuku was laying in bed reading a book he found. I smiled and walked over and crawled on the bed over him. I grabbed the book and put it aside as I kissed him passionately. He put his hands on my hips and rolled us over switching our positions.

I giggled as he kissed down my neck. I sighed as he laid down on me his chin on my chest. I played with his hair as he looked at me lovingly.

"What do you think about this place?" I asked and he sighed.

"I think it's a gift from god or better yet a little angel you saved." He said as he placed a kiss on my collarbone.

"What about you?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Seems too good to be true." I said and he nodded.

"I know they even gave us jobs." He said and I paused.

"He gave you jobs?" I asked and he nodded.

"I didn't get one." I said and he shrugged.

"Maybe he has something else in mind for you." He said and I looked up at the roof.

"I don't think I want one. I never fit into normal society and this is normal isn't it?" I asked.

"I guess so I mean I'm a cop again so I'm pretty sure it is one step closer to normal." He said and I sighed as he settled more on top of me cuddling me. I rubbed his back as I was thinking.

"I don't think I can just go back to normal." I whispered and he sighed deeply.

"I don't think any of us can. We killed people and the only thing that matters is our group." He said and he made me look at him.

"These people need our help. They don't know anything about the world outside so it's not normal. That's why they let us in I'm pretty sure. We have to protect them." He said and I ran my hands through his hair.

"That's going to be difficult." I whispered and he nodded agreeing before kissing me softly.