Ch.90

(Can you believe this. 90 chapters already! This is my longest book I have ever done and it's only going to get longer. I hope you guys are enjoying it.)

"Ok I'm off for the scouting mission!" I yelled up the stairs to Izuku who came storming down with Emily. He handed me my crossbow.

"Here you go. Please be safe and don't get caught." He said and I nodded.

"I'll do my best." I said as I took my crossbow. I leaned over and kissed Emily's cheek. She giggled and I kissed Midoriya on the lips.

"I'll be back by dinner hopefully." I said and he smiled sweetly down at me.

"Alright. I love you." He said softly and I blushed.

"I love you too." I said and then I looked at Emily. I tickled her side.

"And i love you the most." I said in a sweet voice and she laughed. I smiled and grabbed my bag before I walked out the house.

I met up with Bakugo at the gate and we left. We walked through the woods to a small town and then through some more woods until we found the train yard.

We found a tree to sit by and sat down at the base of it. He got his binoculars out and looked down at the building.

"So how are you two?" He asked as I fixed my crossbow.

"What me and Midoriya?" I asked and he nodded.

"We're doing great actually." I said as I pulled the string back.

"Really? I thought you two would be at each other's throats about the baby." He said and I paused.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Nothing you just don't seem like the motherly type." He said and I was offended.

"Excuse me? Motherly? I think I'm doing a good job with Emily." I growled.

"I'm not saying that exactly I just thought that Emily would get in between you two somehow." He said and then looked at me.

"You two were already fighting about the future stuff so I assumed she'd get between you guys." He said and I shook my head.

"If anything she brought us closer." I said and he hummed.

"That's a good thing I guess." He said and we then sat there in silence.

We spent half the day sitting at that tree and nothing was happening. The sun was going down and I closed my eyes to at least get some kinda of rest. I jumped when screams came from the train yard. Bakugo then looked through the binoculars.

"What is it?" I asked and he hummed.

"It's a girl she's crawling under the fence. There's people chasing her." He said and I got up with my crossbow. I then ran through the woods to the gate. I grabbed the lady's hands and pulled her out from under the gate. The gate cut deep into her leg as I pulled her. I let her lean on my shoulder and I shot a arrow into one of the men's heads.

We then stumbled through the woods back to Bakugo. We got to him and he was getting our stuff. We then started moving quickly through the woods.

We could hear them following us through the woods and we got to the small town and went into a abandoned restaurant. I got my belt and put it around her thigh tightly.

"What's your name?" I asked the pink haired lady.

"Mina. Thank you for saving me." She said and we heard some talking outside.

"We aren't in the clear yet." I said and got up loading my crossbow. I walked up to Bakugo.

"How many?" I asked and he peeked through the window.

"Three maybe four." He whispered.

"Ok we can handle that many right?" I asked and he nodded. I then pushed over a chair making a lot of noise. They then came in and Bakugo shot one with his shotgun and I shot one in the head with my crossbow. I dropped my crossbow and got my knife about to stab the third guy but a fourth wrapped a arm around my neck and stabbed me in the side. I growled and stumbled back before stabbing him in the eye. He screamed and let me go. I then got my crossbow and smashed his head in with the end of it.

"Ok we gotta go before more show up." I said as I helped Mina up.

When we got back we limped into the gates and immediately went to the infirmary. We walked in and Iida took her from me and started working on her. I sat in a chair holding my side. Midoriya then ran in with Emily in his arms.

"Oh my god I was starting to get worried." He said as he crouched down next to me.

"I'm fine more or less." I said and he looked at my stab wound.

"Kacchan wash your hands." He said and Bakugo was actually already doing so. He walked over a little confused and Midoriya handed him Emily and then got a first aid. He then started fixing up my side.

"Oh my. You guys have a baby?" Mina asked as she was getting her leg fixed up.

"Yeah she's a week old. Right?" Bakugo asked and i nodded.

"A week and two days." I said as I tried not to move.

"Oh she's your daughter." She said as Bakugo moved closer so she could see.

"She's so beautiful." She said and I sighed.

"She's my niece not my daughter." I said and Midoriya gave me a look.

"What? I don't hate her or anything but I'm not the one who died to give her life. I'm not going to disrespect her memory. She's my niece and we're taking care of her." I said and the room was quiet.

"That's so sweet of you." She said and I didn't say anything.

"Anyway why were you running?" Bakugo asked and she looked down.

"Do you guys have bad blood with them because they are terrifying." She said in a shaky voice. We all just looked at each other.