Ch.46

I walked into the school. I looked around and I didn't see any blood or anything. I ran down the hall to my room and saw the door was open and my stuff was gone.

I smiled knowing someone was alive and had my things. I went to the nurses office and saw that most of the medicine was gone.

I found some pain killers that was left behind. I took them and put them in my pocket. I also found a half empty water bottle and got that.

I made sure I got what I would need and I walked outside. I looked around and Bakugo's bike was gone along with a bus. My bike was still here but it was to much of a risk to take it.

I walked around the parking lot in the dark trying to look for clues. The moon light didn't help much but it did enough for me to see two sets of footprints and dog paws in the mud.

I smiled and followed them.

I followed them for a good 6 miles before I got tired. I went to the side of the trail. I made a small fire and caught a squirrel.

I skinned it with my knife and my bear hands. I started cooking it. I kept my head on a swivel for anything.

When I was done I stomped out the fire and climbed up a tree. I made sure I wouldn't fall down and I fell asleep.

That Morning I woke up before the sun came up and I climbed down. I then started following the trail again.

As I followed it I noticed that there was only one pair of footprints. Roxy's paw prints were still there and then their were drag marks on the ground. I hummed assuming someone passed out. I followed anyway.

After another 6 miles I stopped. I took a pain killer and saw some berries I knew were ok to eat. I hummed a song as I picked them and ate them.

I flinched when I heard screaming near by. I put them in my pocket and ran to the screaming.

I hid behind a tree and watched as a familiar brown haired girl was pinned against a tree by a dead guy.

I walked quietly over behind it. I got my knife and stabbed it in the head. It fell down at her feet and she screamed at me.

"Ahh the hell!" She yelled and i hushed her.

"Shut up. Ochaco it's me." I said and she calmed down.

"Why do you look like that?" She asked scared.

"Camouflage. They can't smell me like this." I said and she just looked at me.

"Where's Midoriya?" I asked and she gasped.

"He's at a house not to far away. It's bad tho his been out for almost 6 days." She said panicked and I nodded.

"Why are you out here by yourself?" I asked and she looked around.

"Food." Is all she said and I dug in my pocket.

"Here berries they are good to eat." I said and she took them and ate them like she hasn't eaten in days.

"Is there a river or something nearby?" I asked and she nodded and I followed her.

We came up on a river and i dropped my crossbow and pills and took my shirt off and got in the water. I started washing my shirt off and my pants and well everything.

"So how you find us?" She asked as she watched me.

"I saw your trail. Me and Kiri are about a day away from here. We found a doctor so you better be ready to move." I said as I used my shirt as a rag.

"So even at night?" She asked and I looked back at her.

"With how Midoriya is we can't stop for a second not with the dead." I said and went back to what I was doing.

"What about his mom?" She asked and I sighed.

"She's gone buried her myself." I said and she sighed.

When I was clean i followed her back to where she had left him.

We walked in a house as the sun went down. He was beat to hell on a couch passed out. I walked over and sat down next to him. I put a hand on his forehead and he didn't have a fever. I noticed my poncho and smiled a little.

"Ok he doesn't have a fever. So we can stay the night here and move on at first light." I said and Roxy ran in excitedly and jumped on me. I patted her head as she did.

"Ok I understand." Ochaco said and I looked at her.

"Ok I'm going to go to the garage and try and make something to make dragging him easier." I said getting up. I made Roxy stay as I went in the garage.

I looked around and could only find a wheel barrel. I got a idea and started destroying it.

Only the barrel part was left and I made holes and tied rope through them. I put some metal underneath and tied it to it so his feet wouldn't drag.

While I was in the garage I found a whole bunch of fire works which could be extremely useful. I put them in them barrel for now and I went back inside.

She was sitting on the floor away from him. I sat on the floor my back leaned against the couch.

"How are we going to get past the school?" She whispered and I hummed.

"I found some fire works they should work." I said and she nodded.

It was quiet for a while until she spoke.

"Look Y/n I'm sorry for how I acted in the beginning." She said and I just looked at her.

"I know I can be useful sometimes. But without any equipment I'm useless because will I never stuck to anything really. I was a nurse for a while but I quit for a job that was worth less then that one." She said and I looked at her bored of this conversation already.

"Your point?" I said and she sighed glancing at me.

"I'm trying to say that. I'm not good at anything and i know that. All I do is cause trouble and I'm sorry. If it wasn't for me we wouldn't even be in that school and Kiri would still have a arm. You wouldn't have gotten assaulted. Inko would still be alive." She trailed off. I sighed and leaned my head back closing my eyes.

"If you really mean that then you can start making up for it by helping me tomorrow and doing what I say when I say it." I said and I heard her hum.

"I'll do my best." She said and I scoffed.

"You better or you'll have our blood on your hands."