Ch.72

That morning we left.

"Hey nows probably the best time to tell you. Um I killed some people from a different group." I said and he stopped.

"Oh did anyone escape?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No I don't think so." I said and he shrugged.

"Then it's fine." He said and I just nodded.

When we got back he immediately took me to the infirmary. He went to go get me clean clothes. I sat on a hospital bed in my bra as Iida stitched me up. I didn't trust the other doctor that was already here but Iida's job was in here so he is helping.

"So you ran into another one of those things huh?" He said and I nodded.

"Yeah unfortunately." I said and he handed me shorts. I went to the bathroom and put them on. I walked out the bathroom in basketball shorts and Melissa was now here.

We made eye contact and she smiled. I just glared at her as I walked back to the bed. I laid down on the bed and let Iida stitch up my leg. The scratches were worse then I thought. The ones on my right was fine and already healed but on my left they went down my thigh down to my ankle.

"Whoa what did that?" Melissa said.

"Something that'll give you nightmares." I growled at her and she scoffed.

"So by how vague you are being. I'm guessing it's not real and you did that for Midoriya's pity." She said as Midoriya came in.

"You better watch your mouth sunshine." I growled and Midoriya stood in between us blocking our view of one another.

"Now now play nice." He said as he put clothes on the bed.

"Hey she called me a fucking lier." I growled and he sighed looking at the scratches.

"And I know you're not. We all seen that thing and it's terrifying so chill out." He said and i huffed leaning back against the bed.

"I brought you some clothes and Kacchan is making lunch." He said and i nodded.

"Good I'm hungry." I growled and he held my hand.

"Once you're out of here you are on bed rest." He said and I gasped.

"What? Why I'm fine I walked all the way here with no problems." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"I don't care you're stuck on house arrest until these are gone." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"That's going to take forever." I wined and Iida chuckled.

"It'll take like four days Y/n. Then you can go kill all the dead you want." Iida said and I rolled my eyes as they both laughed.

When Iida was done Midoriya walked me out the infirmary. We walked through the street passing people. They did look at us strangely but Midoriya ignored them and held my hand.

We got to the house and walked in. There was tension between Bakugo and Kirishima as soon as we walked in.

"Damn." I whispered as Bakugo just got done cooking. Midoriya made me sit at the island and he went to get me a plate. He set it in front of me and Bakugo stormed out the house. Kirishima wasn't too far behind him.

I just looked at Midoriya a little shocked. He shrugged as we ate.

Later

When we were done I was bored out my mind. Midoriya was on the couch reading a book.

"What am I supposed to do? I'm usually hunting or looking for water." I said getting his attention. He looked over the book.

"Aw is my baby girl bored." He said as he looked over the book at me and I blushed. He got up and walked over to me.

His hand ran up the sides of my thigh's gently as he shuffled his way in between them.

"How bad does this hurt." He said and i smiled up at him.

"Not too bad to not do whatever you're thinking." I said as I ran my hands up his chest.

"We are safe behind community walls in a clean empty house with a bed upstairs that's not covered in dust with our names on it." He said and i smiled as he leaned down kissing me softly.

"Then let's go upstairs. You just have to be gentle." I said as our noses touched.

"I can do that." He whispered and kissed me again.

He brought me up stairs and closed and locked the door. I giggled as he kissed me gently. I hummed and lifted his shirt. He pulled away letting me take his shirt off. I let him take mine off in return. We kissed each other passionately. His hand slipped up my back and he unhooked my bra.

He kissed my jawline as I backed up. We fell onto the bed together as he kissed just underneath my ear. I gasped softly my ears being one of my sensitive spots. My back arched into his chest as he growled biting on my ear. One of my hands gripped his bicep as the other gripped a hand full of his hair.

He sat up slowly as his hand ran down my torso. I watched him as he unbuckled my pants. He tugged them off and he stood taking his off. I got under the blanket because it was cold. We both jumped at the front door slamming it shook the whole house.

Midoriya sighed thinking we had to stop but Bakugo and Kirishima were yelling at each other in a heated argument downstairs. I looked at Midoriya who only shrugged. He turned around and dug in my bag.

"At least they won't hear us." He said and I giggled. He got in bed with me and laid on top of me. He put the condom on the pillow next to me as he went underneath the sheet and down my body. He put my non injured leg on his shoulder as he kissed down my stomach.

I moaned softly as he buried his face between my legs. I tried to focus on him but the yelling kept getting my attention. Midoriya stopped and sighed.

"You ok?" He asked from under the sheet.

"Sorry the yelling is getting my attention." I said and he growled.

"I'll get your attention." He mumbled and went back to what he was doing. I gasped when he hit a sensitive spot and focused on it. My back arched as I gripped his hair and my thighs squeezed his head.

I sighed when he stopped and licked a strip up my stomach. His head poked out from underneath the sheet and he made eye contact with me.

"That got your attention."