Ch.135

(Do you guys wanna here something a little disturbing? The video up top is a zombie apocalypse ambience audio. I would recommend headphones and if you're easily uncomfortable or scared by things do not listen at night.)

(If you wanna skip to the interesting parts here you go. 0:00, 15:00, 32:25, 54:45.)

I sat in bed with my broken ankle. I wasn't allowed to do much and it was getting on my nerves. Emily sat in between my legs playing with a little horse toy as I did her black hair.

She was well behaved for the most part until she got hyper then I couldn't catch up and Mina had to step in. I hummed as I brushed her hair and put it in a ponytail. I narrowed my eyes when I noticed something in her black hair. A few peaces of hair in the middle of her hairline above her forehead were white.

I shrugged and hugged her giving her a kiss on the cheek. I hummed holding her as she played with her toy.

The whole basement was quiet. I didn't know what everyone was doing or at.

I froze when I heard a clicking noise from outside the room and down the hallway. I let go of Emily and quietly limped over to the doorway. I crouched down and peeked out the doorway. Somehow there was a mutated down the hallway. Blood ran down its face from its eye, mouth, and ears onto the floor. Instead of walking around it's was crawling on all fours making it's clicking noises.

I gently closed the door and locked it. I quickly got up and grabbed Emily and her toy and went into the bathroom and shut and locked that door. I looked through the drawers and found scissors.

I pressed my ear on the door and i could hear it clawing at the door to the bedroom. I then cringed at the scream that it let out when it heard Emily laughing. It then started to bang into the door as it screamed.

I could hear it braking through the door. I didn't know what exactly was happening on the other side but it got to this door somehow and started ramping into it.

I leaned against the door trying to keep it from getting in. I gasped when it's hand broke through the wooden door. I grabbed it's arm and broke it but it probably had a effect on it.

Emily started crying because the screams were hurting her ears. Her ears were still so sensitive to noise and I felt so bad. I frowned and got on the floor with her. I huge her to my chest her ear pressed to my chest and my hand over the other.

I thought it was about to break through the door but there was gunshots from in the hallway along with yelling.

"Y/n!" Izuku yelled before shooting the one in our bedroom. He tried opening the door and noticed it was locked. He put his hand on the hole and unlocked the door opening it.

He walked in as I dropped the scissors and turned to face him. He sighed in relief and put his gun gently on the floor behind getting on the floor and hugging both of us.

"What happened?" I asked him and he shrugged and rubbed Emily's head.

"I don't know the shutters were open and the glass doors along with one of the gates were knocked down. Kacchan is taken care of the rest right now." He explained and I sighed leaning against him.

"Iida is going to shut down the outside code pad that we thought was already shut off." He said and helped me up. Emily was still crying into my chest.

"Come on let's get you two into a different room." He said and I followed him. When we got in the bedroom I saw that the mutated had clawed a small hole in the door and crawled through it. The sharp parts of the door had gutted it and there was blood and guts all over the floor.

We left the room and he brought me to a different one that no one was using. I walk to the bed and sat down. I rocked back and forth trying to calm Emily down.

"Ok you should've ok here. I'm going to go help and see what happened alright." He said and i nodded.

"Ok I'll try and calm her down." I said and he closed the door behind him as he left.

I checked over Emily and I was so glad that her ears weren't bleeding. She coated my shirt with tears and snot because she was crying so hard.

There's one thing I have noticed about kids from raising my sister. If you're scared and freaking out they are be scared and freak out. So I took a deep breath to calm my heart beat down.

I started humming a song as I rocked her. She slowly calmed down. I rubbed her back as she fell asleep against me. I moved the blanket and laid her down on the bed carefully not to wake her.

I waited for Izuku to come back. I wasn't exactly waiting patiently but there's nothing else for me to do.

When he came back I made sure he was quiet as he came in. He quietly closed the door.

"Is everything ok?" I asked quietly and he nodded.

"Yes. The building is clear again. Kacchan made sure no one is using the code to get in. The glass doesn't have any imperfections or anything." He explained and i nodded along. He smiled as he rubbed my shoulder before he pulled me into him.

I snuggled into his chest as he hugged me. He ran his hand in my hair.

"If I was a few minutes later. I wouldn't be able to live with myself." He said and I looked up at him and cupped his cheeks.

"But you weren't you got to us just in time. We would have been fine but Emily started laughing." I said looking at her as she was now sleeping unbothered.

"She's ok right and you are?" He asked and i nodded.

"Yes she's fine. We both are." I said abs he hugged me tighter.

"Good."

(I didn't read this over. I'm lazy.)