Ch.59

I sighed as I looked out the window. We were moving but we didn't know where we were going.

To be honest I was upset at the news. No matter how we died if it wasn't a head shot we'd be one of those things. I sighed and laid down on my bed. I hated this.

"Hey Y/n." Midoriya said as he climbed up into bed.

"What?" I whispered not really in the mood for his happy tone. I felt his hand on my waist and pulled me against his body. He leaned over my shoulder holding something.

"Look what Kacchan gave me. It's only two but still." He said showing me two condoms. I sighed and rolled over on my back.

"I'm sorry I'm not in the mood." I whispered and he nodded.

"I know that's a little obvious. Hold onto them and when you are let me know." He said and put them in my hand. He smiled at me and kissed my hand.

"How are you feeling?" He whispered. I shrugged.

"Fine not the best just fine." I whispered and he sadly smiled at me.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" He asked and I nodded. He hummed and raised a eyebrow at me.

I put the condoms aside and held my arms out. He smiled and kissed me as he rolled on top of me. He pulled away and laid his head on my chest.

I liked it when he cuddled me like this. His warmth and weight giving some kind of comfort as I got to play with his hair.

"Oh fuck." We heard Bakugo say and Midoriya sighed.

"What's the problem?" Midoriya said and the RV stopped.

"Look out the window." Bakugo said and we rolled over looking.

It was the biggest herd we have ever seen. They were all over the road and more right outside a town. Nun of them have noticed us yet but there had to be thousands of them.

"Oh my god." I said as everyone got up to see what was wrong.

"What do we do?" Kirishima asked.

"Turn around?" Midoriya suggested and Bakugo shook his head.

"We are almost out of gas." He said and Momo spoke next.

"We are almost out of food also." She said and Ochaco looked at me.

"You can get through that can't you?" She said and I just looked at her.

"Bitch that was a small herd this is huge something could go wrong." I said and everyone looked at each other.

"Wait what's she talking about?" Midoriya asked.

"After we split up I used a dead ones guts to hide my smell and walk through them without getting hurt." I said and they looked to be in thought.

"That's extremely dangerous." Midoriya said and I nodded.

"Take a few of us with you." Kami said and I just sighed and got down off my bed.

"Who is crazy enough to walk through hell with me?" I asked and Midoriya didn't hesitate.

"I'll go." He said and I sighed crossing my arms.

"I'll go too." Bakugo said as he turned to look at us.

"Fine then but there's no telling when we will get back. Searching that town could take a few days." I said and Midoriya agreed.

"That's true so Kacchan move the Rv into the trees. We can't be seen by anyone or anything." He said and he started backing up.

"Ok so Momo make a list of what we need." Midoriya said.

A little while later.

I sighed as we put sheets on that were covered in guts.

"Ok do not and I repeat do not make any sudden movements or loud noises alright." I growled and they both nodded.

"Just look down and don't draw attention." I said as I put my hood up.

We walked through the woods and got to the edge of the herd. I sighed and stepped forward into the crowd. We walked through the crowd as quietly as possible.

It took a while but we got to the town. We walked down a alley when we heard a strange noise. It was some clicking sound. I hushed them and slowly walked out. I told them to stay.

I walked out into the street. I looked both ways. To my right was a deformed person. It was a man and his legs and arms were longer then they were supposed to be. He twitched and made a clicking noise as blood drained from his mouth.

"Holy shit." I said which was a big mistake. It quickly looked at me. I flinched when it did and that was another mistake.

It screamed at me and my eyes widened when it started running for me. I gasped at how fast it was and I didn't hesitate to run. I dropped my cross bow as I sprinted down the street. It screamed at me as I ran.

I ran into a different alley hoping to lose him. It was running at such a speed it cracked a wall as it slammed itself into one of the brick walls.

I ran into a back door of a restaurant. I ran through the kitchen as it ran into literally everything as it tried to get me.

I ran across the restaurant moving chairs behind me to try and stop it. I ran through the doors and when I was in the middle of the road I looked back. It slammed through one of the windows broken chairs all around it.

I ran into a apartment building and ran up the stairs. I tripped a few times as it slammed into every wall. I ran up all the stairs and slammed the roof door shut. I leaned against the door as it slammed into the door.

I dug my heels into the gravel of the roof hoping it would go away. I looked up at the sky as tears rolled down my cheeks. The slamming on the door stopped and I slowly moved away from it. I moved to the edge of the roof looking for a way down. I sighed not seeing a ladder.

I heard the door bust open and the dead guy ran through my legs off the side making me fall. I grabbed onto the ledge as it gripped my ankles. I gripped the ledge as I tried to kick it off.

I screamed when my fingers slipped to the very edge of the concrete ledge. My fingers bleeding from the roff texture.