Ch.62

When I woke up I quickly got dressed and walked out the room. Bakugo was sitting at the dining table with a smirk and arms crossed.

"You have fun?" He asked and I blushed.

"Thin walls." He growled and I looked down.

"I'm sorry i thought you were sleeping." I said and he chuckled.

"I was until I had a interesting dream about you. Just to wake up and have it kinda true." He said standing.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you." I said and he just shrugged.

"Oh no you're moans I'm completely fine with but hearing his made me want to claw my ears off. I might be deaf but I still heard you. Next time make sure no one is around." He said and I giggled.

"Ok I will. Anyway did you think of a plan as you sat there and listened." I asked crossing my arms.

"No." He growled and I sighed.

"Ok well I have one but Midoriya's not gonna like it so I'd suggest when I give a signal wake him up." I said and he looked at me confused.

"Wait what's the plan?" He asked and I put a hand up.

"Just when you hear a loud noise get out the building and go back to the Rv." I said and he nodded.

"Ok." He said and I walked out with my crossbow I left my bag because it was just going to get in the way. I grabbed the sheet I have been using and killed a stray dead guy that was in the hall.

I covered the sheet again and walked through the crowd down stairs. I got to the street and looked around. I saw a van and I quietly moved to it and climbed up on top of it.

I sighed when I got on top of it and loaded my crossbow.

"God I'm going to regret this." I said before I started yelling and screaming and banging on the top of the van. The herd came towards me.

They surrounded the van banging on it making it shake beneath me. I just looked at them as they growled at me. I looked up as the doors to the apartments opened. I watched as Bakugo dragged Midoriya out and away or at least trying to. I smiled at them before we heard that scream.

I knew this would happen.

I sighed and slowly turned around to the dead girl down the road. I brought my crossbow up to my cheek aiming at it as it ran to me. My hands shook out of fear which reminded me of something.

"Daddy I'm scared." A seven year old me cried as I held the crossbow in hand.

"I know you are sweetheart but if we don't kill it then it'll eat all of our chickens and we won't have dinner." He whispered as we stalked a fox in the woods.

"But daddy it could hurt us." I cried and he made me turn and look at him.

"I know you're scared honey but that's apart of life. It's your choice if you let fear kill you or you can save yourself from whatever you're scared of. Daddy won't be around forever to protect you." He said and I nodded and aimed the bow at the fox.

"Now steady your hands and take a deep breath." He said and I whimpered and pulled the trigger.

My arrow whistled through the air right in the dead girl's head. I looked at the crossbow as tears fell from my eyes. I sighed shakily and looked up at the sky remembering more.

"Sissy I'm scared what if I miss and Mom yells at me?" My little sister asked as she held the same crossbow just a year before everything fell apart.

"You won't miss and mom won't yell at you. Sissy won't be around forever and when that day comes you'll have to fight the bad stuff by yourself so steady your hands." I said making sure her hands were steady.

I looked at the fluffy clouds above as the dead growled around me. I huffed as my cries got to were I couldn't breathe.

I cried as I looked around and didn't see the boys. So I broke the windshield with the butt of my crossbow and crawled into the van. I didn't care that I was getting all cut up from the glass. I hot wired the van and I quickly got out of that cursed small town.

I sped down the road and when I couldn't see any of the dead i turned into the woods and parked the van. I was still extremely upset and I hit the steering wheel a few times as I cried as loud as I wanted. The steering wheel wasn't satisfying enough and I punched the window braking it and probably my hand in the process.

I growled at the pain and crawled into the back of the van. Surprised to find a few boxes of food.

I sat there and cried for as long as I needed. When I was upset I tend to get violent so I thought it was best for me to get it out before I went back.

When I got a headache and my hand hurt I calmed myself down and drove back to the Rv. When I drove up Midoriya immediately ran over. He was asking a hundred questions a second as I got out the van. I closed the door and just looked at him.

"Midoriya I'm not in the mood for a lecture." I said my voice horse from crying. My tone got his full attention and he cupped my slightly red puffy cheeks.

"There's food and gas in the van by the way." I said but he was more concerned about my mental health.

"What's the matter?" He asked sweetly and I couldn't look at him.

"It's nothing." I said as my lip quivered giving me away. He smiled and pulled me into his chest as he hugged me tightly. A hand ran through my hair and i smiled softly.

My eyes narrowed as I watched a unfamiliar yet familiar face walk out the Rv. My eyes widened when I realized who it was.

John?

He's supposed to be in jail and I was hoping dead by now.