Ch.97

Y/n POV

When I woke up I was wrapped up tightly in a few blankets by the fire. I just looked at the fire as I heard people talk all around me. I froze when I recognized a voice.

"How's Kirishima?" The voice said and I slowly moved to look but i couldn't because the blankets.

"He is getting better." Bakugo said.

"Midoriya?" I whispered and someone moved off the couch and sat next to me.

"Oh Y/n." He said and I just looked at him confused.

"Midoriya if we're dead then why's everything hurt." I whimpered and he sighed.

"Honey we are alive. You're alive that's why everything hurts." He said softly and put a arm around my shoulders gently.

"Show me what hurts." He said softly and I watched Iida walk out the room. I slowly got my hands out from underneath the blanket. He moved and held both my hands.

It hurt to even touch him. He looked at my right hand and I followed his gaze. I noticed that my pinky was gone.

"Where's my finger." I said starting to panic.

"Hey hey you're ok." He said and put his warm hands on my cheeks.

"You got frostbite remember. Iida had to cut it off." He said but now I was more focused on him. Tears came to my eyes as I looked into his. I pressed my hands against his that were still on my cheeks.

"You're real?" I whispered and he looked at me confused as his hands fell from my cheeks. I sat up and cupped his cheeks with my dead cold hands making him flinch a little. He hissed a little.

"Be careful I still have stitches." He said and I then noticed the cut across his face.

"You're alive?" I whispered as tears fell from my eyes.

"Yes Y/n. Please don't cry." He said and I just couldn't help it. My hands fell from his cheeks to his shirt and I gripped his shirt despite the pain in my whole body. I started crying hard.

"I thought you were dead." I cried to him as my body shook from pain and the cold.

"I thought you both died. That's why I didn't try as hard as I should've." I cried and I felt him grab my left wrist gently.

"That's why you did this." He said sadly and I looked up at him. I pulled my hands away from him.

"I was already dying and trapped in a room so there's more to it. I'm sorry." I whispered.

"No don't apologize it's ok. You're ok." He said smiling at me and I just continued to cry and I held my arms out. He moved next to me and pulled me gently into his lap. He made me straddle him and he got the blankets and covered me up as I hugged his neck.

"Is Emily ok?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yes she's just fine with Ochaco in the other room." He said and I snuggled into his neck.

"Good." I whispered and Iida came in the room.

"Here some pain meds for that rib." He said and I sat up.

"My rib?" I asked and Midoriya took the pill and the water bottle.

"Kacchan broke one of your ribs doing CPR to get you back." He said and I just looked down.

I did die.

I took the pill and I quietly laid against him again. I got comfortable and laid my head on his shoulder as I quietly cried. He wrapped his arms gently around me and for the first time this month I fell asleep with no problem.

Midoriya POV

The moment I felt her body relax I checked her heart beat. I sighed when she still had one. I sat there looking at the fire as I thought about everything she said.

I should have gone to find her immediately but I was so worried about Emily.

This is all my fault.

I ran a hand in her hair and kissed her shoulder. My own tears falling down my cheeks. I hugged her gently as I snuggled in her shoulder as I cried.

Everyone in the house left us alone. Even after I had long fell asleep.

Later Kacchan woke me up saying he made some soup that we had. I nodded and watched him put a bowl on the coffee table. I sat up and woke Y/n up.

"Here Y/n eat this maybe you'll feel better." I whispered as she rubbed her eye and whimpered at the pain in her hands. She move to the table to eat but her hands were so shaky she couldn't keep anything on the spoon. I watched sadly for a little bit seeing that her finger tips were red and swollen. I sighed and gently took the spoon from her.

"Let me before you waste all of it." I said and I noticed her sigh deeply. Knowing her she was probably feeling useless and getting frustrated with that fact.

I started feeding her the hot soup. She hummed at the warmth.

When she was done I put her on the couch. I made sure she had all the blankets she needed and I even went to the other room and got the electric blanket we found. I was using it for Emily at night but I'm sure sleeping on Ochaco will be enough for one night.

I put it on her underneath all the blankets and put it on medium.

"It'll take a bit longer for you to get better. The main cure is a hot bath but we don't have water at the moment." I said and she shrugged.

"That's fine.Where are you going to sleep?" She asked and i smiled putting a pillow on the ground.

"Right here next to you. Ochaco is with Emily so she's ok." I said and she smiled as her eyes closed.

I laid on the floor and reached up holding her hand as she slept.