Ch.92

(I didn't read this over. So if anything is wrong I'll fix it later.)

Y/n POV

We were stuck in a train car and I was absolutely losing my mind. I was walking back and forth in front the door as I bit my nails. No one in the car dared to say a word to me.

I mumbled to myself as I tried to think of something anything to get me out of here. I got a Idea but it was only a 50 50% chance it would work. I took a deep breath and held my arm out. I looked at my arm and looked at a spot on my forearm. I then bit down harshly on my arm making it bleed. I sunk my teeth deep into my arm and Midoriya got up.

"What the hell are you doing Y/n." He asked and ripped my arm out my mouth. I ripped my shirt and spit my own flesh out my mouth in it and wiped my mouth and my arm.

"They can't eat someone that infected." I growled and he scoffed.

"You really think that's going to work." He said and i huffed.

"They have EMILY! Midoriya I'm not going to sit here and wait to be eaten." I growled and he backed off.

"Ok." He said and I went back to what I was doing.

We heard talking outside and the door opened and they grabbed three of us. Me, Midoriya and Aizawa. They dragged us into the building and in front of a butcher's sink drain. They also have a few people from a different train car. They gagged us and started their routine.

I watched as the hit the person at the end in the head with a bat and slit there throats. The blood ran down the sink in front of me to the drain. I mumbled and kinda yelled when the man in charge walked in. He sighed and walked over taking my gage out.

"Where is she?" I growled and he went to put it back in my mouth. I panicked.

"I'm infected! I'm infected." I yelled and he froze.

"Where?" He asked and I just laughed.

"I have been since I got home yesterday. That's almost 24 hours. My meat is tinted." I said as I laughed.

"Take her to the back." He said and I grabbed and pulled to my feet. I laughed as they dragged me away. They brought me into a room that was covered in blood and body parts. I immediately brought my tied up hands in front of me and wrapped them around one of there necks. His partner went to stab me but I moved and he stabbed the guy I was holding. I dropped him and jumped over the table in the room. I leaned over it and used the rope to slam his head on the table.

I stood and walked around the table and used one of the many tools and used it to kill him. I cut my ropes off. I walked out the room and the leader was gone. I ran over and untied the others.

"I'm going to find Emily. You guys find a way out." I said and we then heard a explosion.

"Sounds like Kacchan found us. I'm going with you Y/n." Midoriya said and I grabbed a machete and threw him a axe.

"Let's go get our little girl back." He growled as we stormed to the door. He kicked it open and we immediately attacked anyone that was outside the door.

Both me and Midoriya stormed through the building cutting down anyone in our way. That's until we got cut off by a group of people. We stopped and all they had were knives.

"Go find Emily I got this." He said and I hesitated.

"Midoriya there's six of them." I whispered and he chucked.

"Just trust me." He said and I just nodded and I ran off.

Midoriya POV

I watched Y/n run down a hallway. I looked back to the group and one of them smirked at me.

"Uh oh someone's in big trouble." He said and I laughed.

"I think there's been a mix up. I'm not the one in trouble here." I growled and he scoffed.

"What's that mean?" He asked and I bend down and grab my knife that was in my shoe.

"It means that i lived on the road to long and you took my niece. Besides there's only six of you. You'll need more then that." I growled and they got ready to fight me.

Y/n POV

The hall I ran down was empty and I could hear Emily's cry's. It only made me run faster. I slipped and almost fell when I almost passed up the door. I ran in and it was a nursery.

I slowed when I saw a blue and gray eyes looking at me. She was in a bouncer crying but when she saw me she smiled. I smiled back accidentally letting my guard down. I was then tackled to the ground by the lady that ripped her from my arms.

Emily started screaming again as the lady started choking me. I struggled against her but somehow she was stronger then me but she didn't have the body weight to actually choke me. I laughed.

"You know watching the dead shows you a lot of things. Like the human body can do anything." I growled as I used my nails to rip open her shirt and clawed at her stomach. She tried to pushed down on my throat more but it wasn't working.

I clawed a hole into her stomach and my hand slipped in and underneath her ribcage. I felt something beating and I grabbed it. I leaned up in her face.

"I told you I'd rip your heart out and I meant it." I growled evilly in her face as I pulled harshly she gasped as I felt a pop. She fell on top of me and I pushed her off with her heart in my hand. I dropped it neck to her and got up. I grabbed a baby towel and wiped my hands off. I also wiped my face and I then looked at Emily who's face was red with tears. I walked over and picked her up.

"There's my baby girl. No one's going to hurt you now I promise." I whispered and kissed her head. She wasn't hurt or anything and I was grateful for that.

"Maybe Uncle Midoriya can find you one of these huh." I said as I walked out the room. Her head was on my chest and she calmed down to the sound of my heart beating.

Soon I found Midoriya and he was so happily to see us. He was a little injured but nothing we can't fix at home. We walked out the building and there was fire and dead everywhere. We thought we were going to have to fight our way out until Bakugo pulled up in a military vehicle.

"Look what I found!" He yelled excitedly. Everyone else was already in the car. We got in and Bakugo started driving.

I held Emily close as I laid my head on Izuku's shoulder. The trauma setting in. I ran a hand over her head as I started crying. Midoriya put a arm around my shoulders and held me close.

"I thought I was going to lose her when they ripped her out my arms." I cried and he rubbed my shoulder hushing me.

"I know."