Ch.130

I broke off the arrow and Iida was taking care of him. I taped the arrow back together and started examining it.

It was hand crafted messily and the feathers were colored red from what smelt like blood but not Kirishima's. The length of the arrow was the same as my arm suggesting it was a normal bow not a crossbow. I looked closer and the whole thing was improperly made.

It reminded me of someone but it couldn't be her there's no way.

Years before the fall
10 years old.

"Damn it Y/n that was my kill!" Scarlet yelled in my face gripping my shirt.

"Your arrow missed!" I yelled back and she went to hit me but my dad stepped in.

"Hey that's not her fault. If you would listen to me you would be able to make a proper arrow like I showed her!" He yelled at her and reached out for my hand.

"Go home Scarlet. Come Y/n you get to help me make dinner tonight. How's rabbit stew with the one you killed?" He asked as I skipped next to him.

"Sounds good dad." I said happy I got to provide for the family.

"Good but you have to skin it."

"Yes sir."

I shook my head thinking.

There's no fucking way it's her. She's in prison and dead. Izuku touched my shoulder and I flinched.

"Hey what are you doing?" He asked and I sighed trying to hide whatever emotion was on my face.

"Look. This was done with a hunting knife see how wide the carving is. The tip is just a melted bullet cartridge sharpened. There's a S on the back and it was most likely used with a compound bow. Those are stronger then hand made bows and could actually make that distance." I explained and he looked at me dumbfounded.

"You can tell all that from just looking at the a arrow." He said pointing at the arrow.

"Yes I make arrows I know how to properly make one." I said and he took it from me.

"Yeah clearly whoever made this is god awful." He said and I took it back.

"That's right but they're smart. Using a bullet as the tip." I said and hummed before grabbing his hand.

I stormed down the hallway to the library were everyone was.

"Bakugo come on I know where they were." I said and he didn't hesitate to follow.

We left the building and quickly got up to the floor were I saw the shimmer of light. We looked around the office floor not seeing anyone. Izuku then found something and we went to him.

"Look someone has been staying here." Izuku said pointing at a sleeping bag. Me and Bakugo checked the area out.

There were more arrows made the same way and a pile of burnt stuff. Not like a fire to keep warm like someone was doing it for fun.

"There were two people here." I said looking at the boot prints of two different types of shoes. I looked around more and found something carved in a desk.

"D.T + S.T." I said and looked back at the boys.

"Someone's initials?" Bakugo said and Midoriya sighed.

"A couple. Clearly have been watching us for god knows how long." Izuku said and I closed my eyes and asked a question I really didn't want to ask.

"Is there a prison close by?" I asked and they looked at each other.

"Not close maybe like 30 or 40 miles away on the other side of the city." He said and I sighed scratching at the letter S on the desk.

"What's it's name?" I asked.

"Tartarus." He said and I dropped my crossbow and kicked a chair across the room.

"Fuck!" I yelled rubbing my face.

"What's wrong?" Bakugo asked and I waved him off.

"It's nothing." I stormed back to them and picked up the arrows before snapping them all in little pieces and throwing them out the broken window. I grabbed a note pad and a pen writing a note.

Missed me bitch. Carve your arrows better and maybe you won't.

I didn't leave my name. I then stormed out the building.

That night I couldn't sleep not even with Emily in my arms I couldn't. So I sat at the top of the stairs to the basement watching the shudders.

I heard some footsteps from the basement and I knew who it was. He came up the steps and sat on the one behind me.

"Love come to bed." He said and I shook my head.

"No I can't sleep if I wanted to." I said and he kissed my shoulder.

"I can help with that." He said and i could hear the smirk on his lips.

"No I'm not in the mood." I said and he was surprised.

"Ok what's going on. Your not telling me something." He asked moving up and sitting next to me.

"Remember my elder sister I told you about. She use to carve her arrows just like that and she used my dads compound bow while I used his crossbow. Her name was Scarlet." I said handing him the back of the arrow that Kirishima was hit with. He looked at the engraving.

"S. Wait but your last name doesn't start with a T." He said and I shrugged.

(Sorry if your name actually does start with a T.)

"Who knows. Maybe I'm just overthinking things. After I almost bled out from being stubborn I have been thinking about her but I don't know why." I explained and he hummed looking at the stick.

"I'm sure it's not her baby." He said leaning his head on my shoulder.

"I have a question though." He said and I leaned my head against his.

"What's that?" I asked.

"You protect your family and she is your blood relative. So what will you do if it is her?" He asked and I sighed looking at the ring on my finger.

"My family is the Midoriya's and everyone else in this building. If it is her she hurt Kirishima and she'll pay for that."