Ch.60

I whimpered as my fingers slipped more. I looked down at the dead guy as I tried to get it off but I just failed.

I then heard the whistle of a arrow. I watched as one of my arrows went through it's head. It let go and fell to the ground blood going everywhere. I growled and clawed my way up onto the roof.

I crawled on the roof the gravel digging into my knees and hands. I fell down and rolled over on my back and looked up at the sky. I breathed heavily as the adrenaline left my body.

I almost died.

The door open and Midoriya ran out as the door closed. He ran over and into my view. I whimpered as tears ran down my temples. I quickly got up and immediately kissed him. He stumbled back a little at the force. I pulled away and gripped his shirt. He had taken the sheet off at some point.

"I almost died." I said and fell to my knees bringing him with me.

"What was that thing?" I cried as terrified tears fell. He shook his head.

"I don't know Y/n. Are you ok?" He asked and he looked me over and took the sheet off me. I just nodded. I leaned forward and pressed my forehead against his chest. He slowly sat on the ground and pulled me into his lap as he held me tightly.

"Shh you're safe now. I got you." He whispered as he kissed my head. Bakugo then came through the door with some other things in hand.

"I vote we camp up here for tonight." Bakugo said and I didn't move. I just snuggled into Midoriya's chest more as he held me closer.

"That's fine with me." Midoriya said and Bakugo left to get some things.

"Did you see how fast that thing was?" I asked as I still cried.

"Yes I did." He whispered and I sighed and hugged him tightly.

I huffed trying to stop shaking.

"What if there's more of them." I cried and he sighed leaning away from me.

"Then we will have to try and avoid them." He said as he pushed hair out my face. I whimpered and looked up at his green eyes.

I put my hands on his cheeks and my hands ran down his neck and chest. He leaned forward and kissed my forehead. I smiled and kissed his lips sweetly. I pulled away and looked in his eyes again. I looked at his lips again. I leaned in and kissed him deeply this time. He hummed and leaned away.

"Whoa what's that about?" He said and I sighed.

"I almost fell to my death because of a super powered dead guy. So just shut up and kiss me." I growled as I gripped his shirt. He nodded and leaned in kissing me softly. I kissed him back passionately. I sighed and bit down on his bottom lip enough to make him gasp.

I slipped my tongue in his mouth and he just hummed and let me. Our tongue's danced together as the kiss got more rough. He pulled away only making me kiss his jawline.

"Kacchan will be back in a little bit." He said and he sighed enjoying as I kissed and bit his neck.

"I don't care." I growled in his ear. He relaxed underneath me as I sucked a spot on his neck.

"I'm starting not to care either." He said and he leaned his head back. His hands found my hips and he squeezed them gently. We froze when we heard that clicking sound again.

I pulled away when we heard it from the ally below. I quickly got off him and quietly moved to the roof edge. Izuku not far behind.

We looked over the side and there was another one standing over the dead one. I gasped and Midoriya quickly covered my mouth and pushed us away from the edge. He looked at me seriously with a finger over his mouth.

We heard concrete break and he looked over the side again. He looked back at me as Bakugo came back.

"What's?" Bakugo said but was quickly cut off.

"Shh." Midoriya said and quickly got our stuff. He dragged me to the door and right when we got to it we heard that scream again this time from the top of the roof. 

We quickly ran as it chased us. We turned down one of the apartments hallways and they started checking every door.

Most of them were locked except one. We all ran in right when it came down the hallway. I put my poncho on as they found hiding places. I was too slow. I just leaned up against a wall hoping it didn't see me.

I watched as it walked around the living room. Bakugo was hiding in the kitchen and Midoriya was behind the couch not far away from me.

I held my breath as it got closer. That's when I noticed that it's eyes were clawed out. So it was blind and couldn't see me. It got really close so close that the blood from its mouth dripped down my cheek and neck.

I looked at Midoriya who watched worriedly from the back of the couch. It clicked in my ear making me jump a little and it then screamed really loud in my ear making it bleed.

There was a different scream in the room and there was a girl one in the room now. It jumped across the room and attacked Midoriya.

I shoved the one on me away and grabbed the other one. It screamed and clawed my back trying to get me off. Bakugo ran across the room and got behind me. He put his shotgun sideways into the blind one's mouth so it didn't get me.

I dug my fingers underneath the girls jaw and leaned back with all my weight. My hands covered in black blood and rotted flesh. Midoriya stood with his knife and started cutting its head off. It clawed at him as it's head finally came off as Bakugo shot the other one.

We stood there for a second before I ran to the kitchen and threw up in a trash can. I looked at my hands and then threw up again at the rotted flesh underneath my nails.

We then heard a lot of groaning outside.