Ch.45

Y/n POV

My eyes slowly opened. My head hurt. I was looking at a fire place in front of me. My vision was stuck going between blurry and clear. I whimpered as I tried to sit up on the couch I was laying face down on.

"Whoa Y/n don't move." Kiri said and pained tears fell from my eyes.

"Where's Midoriya?" I cried as my body hurt badly. Kiri sat in my view on the floor and sadly smiled at me.

"We don't know." He said and I was confused.

"We?" I said my voice horse.

"I came up on the doctor of that community. He saw what happened and doesn't want any part in it so he is helping you." He explained and I scoffed.

"I'm fine." I said and he raised a eyebrow.

"Then why are you crying?" He asked and I growled.

"I have many reasons to be crying!" I yelled trying to sit up but I couldn't.

"Y/n you got a bad gash across your back and your face was badly beaten. I can't recognize you and I'm looking right at you." He said tears in his own eyes.

"How long have I been out?" I asked and he sighed.

"Three days." He said and I just cried more.

"You didn't find him? What about Roxy? Oh my stuff we gotta go back." I cried to him and he held my hand.

"We can't the place is crawling with the dead. To many for the three of us to handle." He said and I just cried harder. He moved closer and put his head on my shoulder.

That's when we heard the door open. A man walked in and Kiri looked at him.

"Oh she's awake." The man said and Kiri nodded.

"Can you give her something she's in a lot of pain." He said as he moved away from me.

"Of course I can." The man said and I heard him move around. He then came into my view. His blue eyes matched his navy blue hair. He pushed up his glasses and smiled at me.

"Hi I'm Tenya Iida. I'm a doctor from the community you were at war with. Now this is just a pain reliever I made and you won't feel a thing after. Now I know you probably don't trust me so look." He said and I watched him spray the liquid of the syringe into his mouth.

"Perfectly safe." He said and I just sniffed as tears still ran down my face. He grabbed my arm and injected it into me.

It took a few minutes to kick in. When it did I got up.

"Y/n please be careful." Kiri said and I just nodded. I limped over to the window and looked out.

It looked like we were on another farm. But no animals and no crops just one barn and a few acres.

 But no animals and no crops just one barn and a few acres

The sun was coming up and I just sighed.

"Another farm?" I asked looking at them.

"Yes but the leader of my community made this place as his little getaway. So it's pretty safe at least for a while if we don't make to much noise." Iida said and I looked back out the window.

"We have to fine Midoriya and the others." I said leaning on the window sill.

"Y/n I know you want." I cut Kiri off.

"It's not a want it's a need." I growled and he walked over to me.

"We don't even know of he is alive." He said and i turned to him.

"He has to be." I cried and he sighed deeply.

"Can you at least wait until your not shaking." He said grabbing my hand and showing me. I scoffed.

"Trust me I had worse." I growled ripping my hand out his. I shoulder checked him and grabbed my crossbow.

I stormed outside and walked away from the house.

I walked down the dirt road. Determined to find him or someone.

I walked through the woods after I found the trail of kiri dragging me through the woods.

When I got to the school the sun was high in the sky. Kirishima was right the dead were everywhere. I looked around and noticed that Inko's body wasn't touched. That's when I got a idea.

I had killed one of the dead that was close by and dragged it away into the woods. I stood above it and lifted my shirt making sure my wound was covered. My whole torso was wrapped up with bandages. I dropped my shirt back and sighed getting my knife.

"This better work." I growled and i started to gut the thing and covered my clothes with its guts.

The smell was horrible but nothing I couldn't get used to. I sighed putting my crossbow over my shoulder and slowly walking into the field.

I held my breath as I got closer to Inko. I stopped when one past right in front of me. It growled in my face but just walked past me. I sighed and walked forward grabbing Inko's body.

I quickly dragged it away into the woods and started digging a whole with my hands. Tears ran down my face as I did so.

The sun was completely down when I was done. I threw dirt on her and sat down making a cross with sticks like I did for Emily. I put it above the grave and got more sticks and made a I and M on top of the dirt.

I sniffed and wiped my face with my dirty hands and made my way back to the field.

I knew I was going to worry Kiri but I had to find someone. Maybe Bakugo hell even Ochaco would be better then no one.

I found a body in the middle of the field. I crouched down and saw that it was that bastard. I scoffed and felt around in the grass. I found a bullet casing. I looked the best I could using the moon light to see.

"38 special." I whispered to myself and smiled a little.

Midoriya's bullets.