Ch.121

Midoriya had became extremely clingy after I told him. Not only to me but to Emily as well. We had enough gas to last us a entire day most in gas cans. So we only stopped for rest room breaks and to switch drivers.

I was attached to Emily mostly and Midoriya was quieter then usual.

Midoriya POV

I laid on one of the seats across from Y/n. I was trying to get some sleep but I kept having the same nightmare.

Ever since she told me about the miscarriage. It's only been the same thing.

At first I was at home eating a nice dinner that my mother made before she looked at me disappointed.

"Izuku do you blame yourself?" She asked and I looked up from my plate.

"Excuse me? For what?" I asked and she was then all bloody a gun shot whole in her forehead.

"Well it's quite common in this situation for a person to feel some kind of guilt." She said as moans and groans along with banging came from the windows and doors.

"What situation?" I asked looking around.

"The accident." She said.

I was suddenly back behind that steering wheel. I could hear a fire and Y/n's cries as she got hurt.

That's all my mind tormented me with.

Not the pain of getting out that crushed front seat. But Y/n's cries, screams, and whimpers of her getting beaten so badly she lost the child we had no idea was there.

Eventually it was more than just the sound. Images of the actions littered my head. Her nose broken as she threw up blood with every kick.

I growled waking myself up. I looked up at the bus roof now understanding why Y/n couldn't sleep. I sat up slowly and saw that Emily was with Mina now.

Y/n was staring out the window watching the trees go by. I got up and got in her seat and laid my head in her lap my legs stretched out to the seat I was in. She smiled down at me and ran her fingers in my hair.

I know she didn't blame me or herself.

But I sure as hell blamed myself.

I rolled over on my side facing her stomach. I lifted her shirt and put it over my head a bit hiding my eyes from the sun. I sighed kissing her stomach that was still badly bruised. I closed my eyes and was going to try and get some more sleep as her hand played with my hair.

Y/n POV

I smiled at how cute Midoriya was being. Usually something like this would rip couples apart but I had all the proof I needed to know he would never blame me and leave.

It was upsetting but we didn't need another baby to take care of. So in my opinion it was for the best. I just wish it was a more natural mishap then me getting the life beat out of me.

I don't even know how I didn't notice. I was covered in blood that day and the whole military thing scared me. So I was pretty distracted. This of all things was last on my mind.

I knew Midoriya's thought process and I knew he blames himself. Because he drove that van and got us caught. There's no way I could change his mind if I wanted to. We are both upset and stressed so I didn't want to start a fight over who's fault it was.