Ch.39

A month later.

It had gotten warmer and the snow had melted. We had done a lot to the school in the past few weeks.

Kiri even taught bakugo how to fix cars and trucks and stuff like that since he couldn't really do it anymore. Me and Kiri have been picking on Bakugo about him not knowing how to fix a motorcycle.

We found two when the snow first started melting and we had brought them back to the school and spent hours in the parking lot fixing them.

We had built up the gates with wood from the forest and got supplies from a near by hardware store. It isn't perfect but it's better then it was.

The girl Asui stayed and has been farming the land the best she could.

Also on one of my adventures I had brought home a new member of our family.

I found what I thought was a German Shepherd puppy by a river one day

I found what I thought was a German Shepherd puppy by a river one day. When I got back Asui told me that she's actually a bohemian shepherd. I didn't care and I still kept her.

I named her Roxy and I had been training her every day and she's been following me ever since.

I laughed as me and Midoriya were fucking off on the job.

"I'm serious Bakugo said he knew bikes but didn't know how to fix them." I said leaning against the wood wall. We had sandwiched the chain fence between wood logs we had cut in half. I was eating peaces of meat with a knife and dropping some for Roxy.

"Well I just don't believe that." He said as he hammered the wood together.

"I do. He's a dumb ass but he's nice." I said and he scoffed.

"Nice to you maybe." He said and I shook my head.

"Come on now. He might be mean to you but he cares." I said and he shrugged.

"Whatever you say." He said picking up a different peace of wood.

"Hey why don't we call it a day?" I said and he glanced at me.

"Yeah why not." He said dropping the wood. I handed him a water bottle.

"It's not cold but it's something." I said and he took it.

"I'd kill for a cold water right about now." He said as he drank it.

"I bet so." I giggled.

"So what's for dinner?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Whatever you're mom is making with the deer meat I got." I said and he nodded.

"Hopefully it's something with a little flavor." He said and I giggled.

"Yeah hopefully but I doubt it." I said and he stepped over to me.

"You're hairs a bit longer. You going to cut it or leave it?" He asked me as he pushed hair behind my ear.

"I might have your mom cut it. Easy to keep up with when it's short." I said as he played with my hair.

"What about yours? I mean the sweat is good to push it back but it's getting a little long." I said and he chuckled.

"What I thought you liked it long?" He chuckled and i smiled.

"I do like it but don't want it to get in the way of work." I said and he nodded running a hand in his hair.

"Yeah you're right." He said and leaned against the wall next to me.

Later

We had gotten done with dinner and I went to the teachers lounge. Some of us got mattresses from a nearby neighborhood.

By some of us I mean the girls mostly.

I sighed as I laid down tired. Roxy laying next to me. I smiled and got more comfortable. That's when there was a knock on the door.

"It's open." I said and Midoriya walked in.

"Can I sleep in here with you tonight?" He asked as he closed the door behind him.

"Why?" I asked him as he walked over to the mattress on the floor.

"Because my back's killing me and I don't want to sleep on that couch again." He explained and I nodded.

"What about your mommy?" I giggled making fun of him. He raised a eyebrow at me.

"Ok ok you can. If you don't mind sharing the bed with a dog." I said and he nodded taking his shirt off.

"Of course I don't mind. I love Roxy." He said getting in bed.

"Good because no offense but I'd choose her over you." I said rolling over to look at him.

"Damn and I thought i was your favorite." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes as I got comfortable under the blankets.

The middle of the night.

We both jumped awake when we heard a boom mic screeching. Bright lights shun through the windows blinding us.

"To the piggy's in the brick house! Come out so we can chat." A man's voice said over a boom mic.

We looked out the window to see military vehicles outside the gates that weren't finished. We looked at each other and grabbed our weapons.

We walked out and told most of everyone to stay. Midoriya made me stay with them as him, Todoroki, and Bakugo went outside. Me and Bakugo had traded weapons so I had their backs.

I opened a window and set up a gun. Inko and the girls in the room with me. Kiri watching the door with Denki.

"What you want?" Midoriya yelled at them.

"I want my toys back. Oh and the school." The guy said that stood on top a vehicle.

"No and well no." Midoriya said.

"I want this school and I want my play things back." The guy said and Bakugo scoffed.

"We said no dip shit!" He yelled at the man and Midoriya spoke.

"Not our fault you didn't have the balls to take this place! It's ours! Now you can go home and no one has to get hurt!" Midoriya yelled back.

"Fine I guess you want the hard way then. SEND IT."