Ch.158

I spent all night in that basement. Chaining her to the walls. I had big plans for her even after she's dead and there's no way she's getting away. I had some plans for the door so she wouldn't get out if she got free but that was a Bakugo project.

I left the house about one in the morning to go home. The snow was a little higher then I last remembered and the wind was blowing hard and I couldn't see anything. So I just headed in the direction I thought was home. Luckily for me I was right.

I stumbled on the porch seeing that the lights were still on. I went to open the door but it was locked. I banged on the door hard for Izuku to come open it. He immediately came to the door and opened it. He pulled me inside and slammed the door closed.

"Where have you been still at Kacchan's?" He asked and i nodded.

"In a blizzard?" He asked and I paused and glanced outside.

"Yes you just walked through a blizzard. I was worried about you." He said as I took off my jacket. He took my mask off and held my face.

"You're not sick or anything are you?" He asked looking at my face. We then heard a kid laughing and he gasped.

"Crap I left Emily unattended." He said running through the living room and down the hallway. I took my shoes off looking down the hallway as he came out with Emily. She had small pigtails on her head. She chewed on a toy as he carried her. She dropped her toy and reached out for me.

"You wanna hold her?" He asked as he got closer to me. She reached out and grabbed my shirt. I hesitated as her mixed matched eyes looked up into mine.

"Momma." She said and my heart stopped. I looked up at Izuku and he smiled.

"Yeah Mina has been working with her. I know you probably don't want her calling you that but.....hey why are you crying?" He asked as I teared up and I grabbed Emily from him.

I held Emily to my chest. I stopped talking and she starts. Sure I didn't necessarily want her to call me mom but she's only one and there's no changing it right now. I hummed hugging her. There was a loud wind gust outside and the power went out.

"Fuck. Ok I'm prepared for this." Izuku said as he ran upstairs. I held back a laugh when I heard him fall down upstairs. He then came back down with blankets.

I watched him light candles all around the room. He moved the coffee table out the way and made a pallet of blankets on the floor. He walked over to me and gestured for me and Emily to sit down. We went back upstairs to get pillows. I looked down and Emily was fast asleep her ear pressed against my chest as she listened to my heart beat.

He came back down and put them on the blanket. I watched him set up the pillows. He then started to make a fire in the fireplace. He glanced over his shoulder.

"She really missed you. She's had a hard time sleeping. She doesn't like Mina that much." He said as I laid her on the blankets.

I watch him. He moved back and sat next to me. We both leaned against the couch as we sat on the floor. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and sighed.

"Y/n I have to tell you something." He said sounding rather serious. I looked at him.

"The man that we gotten into trouble with. I'm sure you know already that I-I know him from before and my time in the army." He said before pausing. He rubbed my shoulder.

"Look I just. I feel responsible for some of the things that happened like Kaminari's death. So me, Toshinori, and Keigo made a plan." He said and I narrowed my eyes as he continued.

"We are going to go find him. So I might be gone for a while." He said and I glared at him. I scoffed and gestured to me and Emily.

"I know I know. I know you're going through a hard time right now but I can't just sit here and wait for him to attack us. Kacchan has the security detail schedule and he said he'll look after you and Emily." He said and i huffed. I moved and sat in his lap. I started doing sign language really fast and angry.

"Wait wait." He said and grabbed both my hands.

"Look I understand you're mad at about this but has to be done. I don't want him to get his hands on you or Emily. I honestly don't want anything else to happen to you." He said as he started to tear up. His hands slipped up my thighs and onto my waist.

"If I lost you or Emily I'd lose my mind. I don't want to do this but it's necessary." He said and i sighed and I gestured at Emily.

"She'll be fine here with you. You can tech her how to talk and stuff and I'll be home before you know it." He said and I shook my head. I started signing more calmly.

"What if you die out there. I'll never know and I'll be waiting here forever." I signed to him and he held my hands again.

"I won't die and I'll look for you a new crossbow to make up for leaving." He said smiling at it trying to make it better.

"You coming home alive is enough." I signed as tears came to my own eyes. He cupped my cheeks.

"This is for you. I won't be alone either and this whole place is under lockdown." He said as he ran his hands back in my hair.

"Do you understand? I mean this guy is really dangerous and has to be taken seriously alright." He said and i nodded. I leaned forward putting my head on his chest. He sighed and wrapped his arms around me holding me against him. He kissed my head.

"I promise I'll come back." He whispered as he rubbed my back.

(I didn't read this over.)