Ch.91

"I'm sorry what did you say?" I asked Mina as we sat in our living room now. I had set up the couch for her to sleep on and she was explaining what was so terrifying about them.

I relaxed in a chair on some pain killers as Emily played on a play mat on the floor. Midoriya sat on the floor in front of me.

"They are cannibals. Every community near by they kidnap everyone in them and keep everyone in train cars until it's time for someone to be well butchered." She said and I just looked down too high on pain killers to fully understand.

"What about any kids?" Midoriya asked.

"They take them and raise them as their own." She said and Midoriya crossed his arms and leaned back against my chair in between my legs.

"We have to kill them all." I growled and Midoriya looked up at me.

"Y/n you're just tired." He said and I scoffed.

"No one is getting their hands on Emily. We have a bomb expert on our side so I'm sure there's some chemicals there that'll kill them all." I explained and he just sighed.

"Cannibalism is a sin. That's why only the dead eat people. It's unnatural and disgusting they need to be disposed of immediately." I growled and noticed that Emily had fallen asleep playing with a toy i managed to find her.

"I'll talk to Kacchan about it. But from this point on you're not involved in anything to do with them." He said and my eyes widened.

"I'm sorry it sounded like you just said that I'm out the mission." I growled sitting up and looking down at him.

"Y/n if something goes wrong you'll be all that Emily has. I don't want to risk her being alone with some stranger." He explained and I leaned back again. He was right and I wasn't going to argue anymore. I rolled my eyes and picked Emily up and went upstairs.

I laid her down and went to our room. I sighed and sat on the bed tired. The closet was open and I noticed that my other traveling bag was inside. I got up and grabbed it. I sat back down and looked through it. I pulled out my poncho. I smiled and set it next to me. I dug through it some more and found the picture Emily made. I smiled and put it aside. I had no idea what else was in here so I turned it upside down and some things fell out. Including Emily's stuffed animal.

I picked it up and it was dirty and ripped up. I got up and walked into the bathroom. I then got a rag and washed it the best I could. When I was done I went to Emily's room and put it in the crib with her. I smiled at her and went to bed.

Later that night.

I was woken up by Midoriya in the middle of the night. He made me get up and pushed me into the closet. He then gave me Emily.

"Be quiet no matter what happens alright." He whispered before he closed the door. I peeked through the crack in the door and watched.

Midoriya stood in the middle of the room as four men busted into the room.

"You tried to run but only got yourself caught." One man said as he got in Midoriya's face.

"Go on take me. Just know you're fucking with the wrong people." Midoriya growled and the man scoffed.

"Is that a threat?" The man growled.

"You're Damn right it is." Midoriya growled and nun of them liked that and they all started beating him. I backed away from the door not wanting to watch.

I heard them drag his unconscious body out the room. There was one man left checking everything to make sure no one else was in here. Unfortunately for me Emily woke up and started crying. My heart physically stopped when the door opened.

"Well well. Looks like he got beat for nothing. Thanks to this little brat." The man growled and grabbed me.

He dragged me through the house and outside where everyone was being loaded into a van. A man walked up to me and looked between me and Emily who was still crying.

"Put her in my car." He said and I was dragged and shoved into a car by the gate.

They drove us back to the train yard. The man driving was going on and on how we didn't cover our tracks good enough.

Midoriya POV

When I woke up we were tied up outside. I looked around and it was me, Kirishima, Ochaco, Mina, Yo, and Aizawa. Kacchan and Y/n were no where to be seen. I was so grateful for that. Until a group of people came out. A man stepped forward and smiled at us.

"You guys have been chosen to help us survive the winter. Don't worry we will make sure you are nice and warm and fed until it's your turn." The man said. The more I looked at him the more I hated him. His big smile and short dirty blonde hair. I struggled in the rope hoping a little that they were loose I was of course wrong.

"Oh I almost forgot we have someone else. Bring her out!" The man yelled and my eyes widened when they dragged Y/n out. To make it worse she had Emily.

"Oh wait you're not supposed to have that." He said and a woman went to grab Emily. Y/n kicked her in the stomach and the lady fell down. Three men grabbed Y/n and held her still as the lady got up and basically ripped Emily from her arms. Y/n glanced at me with nothing but desperation and panic in her eyes. Emily screamed at the top of her lungs. She got out the man's arms by breaking one of them. She turned and broke the others neck.

She ran for the lady and screamed at her as the third man grabbed her.

"You give her back! I'm going to rip your heart out!" She screamed desperately. She was putting up such a fight they had to knock her out. I fell to the ground as I tried to get up.

I was angry that they would even do such a thing. I watched her fall to the gravel. Her hair in her face as tears fell down her cheeks. The man in charge walked up to me and helped me up.

"I'm sorry are they your girls?" He asked as he laughed. I growled and spit in his face.

"I'm going to rip your head off with my bear hands." I growled at him and he laughed and slapped my cheek.

"Sure you will."