Ch.136

Izuku decided to take me on a small supply run since I was annoying him on purpose.

"Sorry Izuku I just can't be cooped up inside for days at a time." I said as I avoided putting my seatbelt on. He got in the hummer and started it.

"I understand it's just dangerous with a cast on your foot." He said as we drove off.

Small time skip.

We were getting canned food out a different store on the other side of the city. We had baskets full of food and filled up the truck. I was putting them in the back as he was fucking with the radio. I had also found me some knee high combat boots that I couldn't wait to try on.

I winced when the radio made a loud screeching noise before a transmission came through. Of a women saying they had a community and will take in anyone that has been out for too long.

Izuku's eyes widened and looked at me happily. I shook my head as the transmission stopped.

"Izuku no." I said and he turned the radio off.

"Why not?" He asked as he walked around the hummer.

"It's been like what a year? A year and a half? That place is probably over run by now." I said as he started helping me put everything in the car.

"We can try. You know go see." He said and I shook my head. He tilted his head slightly giving me puppy eyes.

"Maybe you can get a actual wedding." He said and i huffed slamming a van in the trunk.

"I don't need a wedding Izuku. I don't want one. I already have what I want." I said sternly and he nodded. I then felt bad.

"Izuku do you want a wedding?" I asked and he sighed shaking his head.

"No I just. I feel like you deserve one and I'm trying to give you something even though it's impossible." He said kinda sadly. I frowned and walked over to him. I hugged him gently.

"Izuku you're not disappointing me if that's actually how you feel." I said and pulled away cupping his cheeks.

"I don't want one nor do I need one. I have you and Emily that's all I need." I said smiling at him and he nodded before kissing me gently.

We then started to head back. But when we got back the building is on fire. We got out and I run up to Mina.

"I got all of your stuff already." She said and I glanced between her and the building.

"Where's Emily?" I asked desperately.

"Keigo went to go get her but he hasn't come back yet." She said and I didn't hesitate to go run in the building Izuku not far behind.

We got down to the basement and found Keigo on the ground knocked out. I stepped over him and looked around. Emily wasn't too far from him and she was fine. I went to pick her up but I was tackled down by someone.

I looked up surprised and it was my sister half her face and hair was burnt from the explosion i tried to kill her with. I kicked her off and picked Emily up. I covered her mouth with my second shirt so she wouldn't inhale smoke.

Izuku was helping Keigo and we both went up the stairs. When at the top we were shocked to see Kaminari. We didn't have time to catch up. I just handed him Emily and he quickly got out of there. I was about to follow them but my foot that was in the cast was grabbing making me fall.

I turned around and kicked her in the face and she let go. I got up and headed to the stairs. I glanced back and she was fallowing me. So I turned around quickly kicking her in the head with my cast foot the cast braking from the force.

I hissed in pain before going up the stairs with only one shoe on now. I have never been so glad to have Bakugo teach me something.

I got to the second floor and looked around for the fire escape. I found it and I started walking to it. I was more focused on my foot that hurt then my surroundings. I was grabbed and slammed into one of the windows. Luckily the CDC windows were tough and I didn't get any glass in my face.

She dragged my stunned body over to a dead man that was trapped underneath some big lab table. She got me on my knees and pushed my face it's mouth. I huffed and pushed back against her hand. I closed my eyes as it's teeth were inches away from my cheek.

I took a deep breath before grabbing her hand and I fell forward and slammed her head on the metal table. The dead barely missed my cheek. I shoved her off me and held her head down as the dead man bit into her neck and ripped her throat out. She screamed before choking on her own blood. I breathed heavily as I stood before I kicked her in the side for good measure.

"Come back from that bitch." I growled and stopped when there was a announcement through the building.

"Outside contamination at reck. Decontamination will be in effect in 4 minutes." A robot voice said and I immediately ran to the fire escape.

I slammed the door open and instead of running down the steps I got crawled over the rail hanging off and just jumped down each level.

When I got to the bottom and Izuku came and grabbed me. He carried me to the hummer and got me in the car. Kami was in the back with Emily and the others were in a different vehicle.

Izuku stepped on the gas not caring what was in the way. I looked back when we were far enough away and watched the building exploded.

(Again I didn't read this over.)