Ch.63

"Who is that?" I asked as I hugged him tightly.

"Oh his names John I believe. He stumbled upon the Rv yesterday and Iida told him he can tag along." He said and I pressed my face into his chest before I looked up at him.

"Please don't leave me alone with him." I cried and he looked at me confused.

"What why he is a nice guy." He said and I shook my head.

"No he's not." I cried and he nodded pushing my head back onto his chest.

"Ok. I won't" he whispered as he hugged me back just as tightly.

"Come on let's have Iida look at your hand." He said and held my not injured hand as he walked me to the Rv. Right when we got close to the door his hand was shoved out of mine. I looked up only to meet the dark brown eyes of John. I stepped back as he smiled at me.

"Y/n? You survived." He said and I flinched as he pushed my hair behind my ear.

"Why did you cut your hair like this. You look like a boy." He said and I didn't say anything and I just looked down. Midoriya gently pushed him aside and grabbed my hand.

"I think she looks beautiful." He said and dragged me into the Rv.

Iida said I had a hair line fracture in one of my knuckles and he wrapped it up tightly. Iida then went outside to do something.

We sat at the table as everyone was outside doing something to get out of here.

"So what's the deal?" Midoriya asked and I sighed.

"Remember that accident I was talking about with my lung?" I asked and he nodded.

"And that scar you found last night just above my rib?" I asked and he nodded.

"Well he is the one that broke my rib and punctured my lung. It happened during a fight when we were dating." I said and I watched his face go from concerned to rage. He got up but I grabbed his arm.

"No Izuku don't." I cried and he looked back at me.

"I kept tabs on him to make sure he never got out and he became someone all guards feared in that jail. He got jumped by 7 people and won. Please don't do anything stupid." I cried and he sighed and walked back over to me and crouched down. He held my hands.

"Ok I won't do anything for now but if he so much as touches you." He growled and i smiled at him.

"I know. I heard what you do to people that hurt me Midoriya." I said and he chuckled.

"Yeah I might have went a little overboard that time." He said and I shook my head.

"I think it was the right amount." I said and we both laughed.

Later

I laid in the loft as the Rv moved. We had been on the road for about a hour and Kaminari was talking Johns head off.

"So how did you get out of jail if it was over run?" Kami asked him another fucking question.

"Easy you become one of them you slip by easily." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh Y/n and Midoriya do that." He said and I wanted to kill Kaminari.

"Oh really say Midoriya what did you do before all this?" He asked Midoriya who was getting glass off the butt of my crossbow and not in bed with me.

"I was a police officer." He said and I heard John hum.

"How did you and Y/n meet? Last time I checked she has to many issues to date a good boy." John said and I heard Midoriya sigh frustrated.

"I found her in a abandoned school with her sister." Midoriya said agitation clear in his voice.

"Speaking of where is that brat." John said and it was quiet for a moment.

"She's dead." Midoriya growled.

"Good that girl was annoying." John growled.

"Don't speak about her like that. She was a good girl and survived a long time before she got lost on my account." Midoriya growled.

"So if you got her sister killed then why are you so far up her ass? Hmm?" John growled and Midoriya didn't hesitate to insult him back.

"Maybe because I don't beat her." Midoriya growled and the Rv stopped abruptly.

"Excuse me?" Bakugo said and I rolled over and moved the curtain we had put up for privacy and peeked out. Kaminari had backed away from him. Todoroki leaned against the bedroom doorframe. Kirishima glared at John and Iida was confused because he wasn't paying attention.

"Let me make myself clear John." Midoriya growled as he stood.

"You can tag along as long as you want. One wrong move or if you some much as cause any harm to any woman here we won't hesitate to kill you." Midoriya growled as he stepped closer to him. John got up and in Midoriya's face.

"I'm stronger than you." John growled.

"That doesn't matter. You have nothing to fight for. We do. We will make sure it's safe at any cost." Midoriya growled.

"I fought more then 5 people at once." John growled and Midoriya scoffed and Bakugo spoke up.

"You fought low lives that have average body builds. Two of us are military and one ex military. We didn't fuck around and we still don't. Pose as a threat and we will take care of you." Bakugo growled and John looked around at all the glares he was getting.

"Do we understand each other?" Midoriya growled. John nodded and backed away from Midoriya.

"Good." Midoriya smiled clapping his hands. I watched Midoriya put stuff away and take his shoes off. I rolled over away from the curtain as he climbed up into bed. The Rv started moving and I just sighed as he wrapped his arms around me.

"There was no need for all that." I whispered as he snuggled into my hair.

"Yes there was. He can't just come here and act like he's the big bad boss. We had no choice but to put him in his place before he hurt someone." He whispered and I sighed.

"Just don't get killed." I said as I rolled over and snuggled into his chest.

"I won't."