Ch.137

We were now stuck on the side of the road about a day away from the city. The guys were looking at the map trying to figure out where to go. I was looking through the cars on the side of the road.

I sighed not finding anything in the car. I grabbed the keys and opened the trunk to see if there's anything there. When I opened it I was shocked to see a dead woman tied up and gagged in the trunk. I got my knife and stabbed her in the head before closing the trunk. I looked up as Izuku walked over to me.

"Ok so we only got enough gas from these cars for only one of the hummers." He said as he leaned against the car.

"Ok where are we going?" I asked and he shrugged walking away.

"Izuku." I said and he only shrugged again.

"You'll see." He said and I sighed following him to the hummer.

We were all stuffed into the hummer for another 24 hours.

That night the hummer broke down in the middle of nowhere. Most of us were asleep by now except a few of us. Mina and Kami were sleeping in the truck even though there was barely any space back there. Iida and Kirishima were dead asleep in the middle and Emily was asleep in my lap in the front seat.

Izuku and Bakugo were trying to fix it. Bakugo growled before slamming the hood down surprisingly not waking anyone up. They both got in the car and it started raining.

"So?" I asked and Izuku sighed deeply.

"We are stuck. We don't have the tools to fix it hell we don't have any tools." He said and i nodded rubbing Emily's back.

"What are we going to do?" I asked and he sighed.

"Walk. Spread the canned food out equally between all of our bags and just start walking." He said as the rain outside started to pick up.

"Izuku it might be too hot for that tomorrow."  I said and he only shook his head.

"I'm sure there will be a cool breeze to cool us down." He said and I sighed and looked out the window. The woods were pitch black and i couldn't see past the road.

"Y/n we'll be fine don't stress over it too much." He said rubbing my thigh gently.

"I know."

We spent a little more then two days on the road. We had enough food but water was a different story. It also didn't help that Emily was restless and being a big pain in the ass.

She wanted to get down and explore but I wasn't going to let that happen. Her cries did alert a herd and we couldn't stop to take a break because they were following us.

I hadn't taken a sip of water since we gotten on the road. I had a water bottle that was half way full but it was for Emily and only Emily. I also had my second shirt on her head so she didn't get burnt.

Kirishima did go off the road a few times to see if there was a river or anything near by. He never found anything.

Eventually we got to a hill and the boys decided to take care of the dead that were in our trail. I went to the other side and sat down in the grass. I let Emily walk around in the grass but i wouldn't let her go too far.

After that we start walking again and this time Emily had fallen asleep in my arms. We saw something in the road up ahead so Izuku ran ahead to look at it.

When we got to him we were all confused at the jugs and bottles of water in the road. We all looked at each other unsure of what to do.

Midoriya crouched down and grabbed one of the bottles. He went to open it slowly. We all heard the cracking sound of the lead saying it hasn't been opened.

"We shouldn't drink that." Mina said and i nodded agreeing.

"Yeah we really shouldn't." I said before we heard shuffling from the woods and a man came out with his hands up.

"Nope it's not a trick more like a opportunity." The man said as he stepped onto the road. Everyone pointed a weapon at him. Izuku stepped forward with my crossbow in hand pointed at him. He checked him for any weapons and the only thing he had was a knife.

"What kind of opportunity?" Midoriya asked and the man tilted his head at his backpack.

"Look I'm my bag." He said and midoriya took his bag. He stepped back and got on the ground to look through the bag. Bakugo stepped forward and pointed his gun at the guys head.

"Who the hell are you?" He growled and the man only smiled.

"I'm Hanta Sero. I'm going to be honest I have been watching you guys." The man now known as Sero said. I watched Midoriya and I crouched down when he showed me baby food that was in the bag.

"I live in a community a good hour away from here and I'd like you guys to join us." He said and we were all confused.

"Why?" Bakugo growled at him.

"Come on. You guys have a baby and look like you can survive this world better then some of us can. So we'd like to have you." He explained and Midoriya pulled out polaroid photos of the community he was talking about. There were houses, farm fields with animals. Most importantly high brick walls all around.

Izuku sighed and looked at me and Emily. He smiled and rubbed Emily's head before he stood. I stood also with the baby food in hand. Izuku picked the bag up and walked up to the guys.

"We are going to allow you to take us. But if this is a trick just know everyone you know at this community will die if you hurt anyone of us. Am I understood?" Izuku growled and the man nodded.

"Of course."

(I didn't read this over.)