Ch.73

Me and Midoriya cuddled in bed naked. He leaned against the head board as he held me against his chest. I smiled and played with his hands.

"That was nice." I whispered as I laid my head back.

"You can be gentle." I giggled and he kissed my cheek.

"I told you." He said and I giggled more. I closed my eyes and held his hands.

"This is nice too. We haven't actually had time by ourselves." I said and he squeezed me gently.

"Yeah there's always something happening." He said and kissed the top of my head.

"You tired?" He asked and i nodded.

"Take a nap with me?" I asked as we moved to fully lay down.

"Of course." He said and he cuddled me from behind. He jumped when the door handle jiggled.

"Damn it Deku open the door." Bakugo growled and he got up even tho he really didn't want to. I got more under the blanket and he opened the door. Bakugo stormed in the room immediately.

"We'll come on in. It's not like we are indecent or anything." Midoriya said as he walked back to the bed and got back in.

"If I see something I haven't seen before I'll throw a dollar at it." Bakugo said and I cuddled up to Midoriya and closed my eyes my head on his chest.

"So what's wrong." Midoriya said clearly annoyed.

"How did you to make up?" He asked and I felt Midoriya shrug.

"Um i don't know by apologizing." He said as he rubbed my back.

"Ok you clearly slept together. So who apologized to who?" He asked and Midoriya sighed.

"I apologized I was in the wrong." He said and Bakugo hummed.

"What are you and Kirishima even fighting about?" He asked and I felt Bakugo sit on the end of the bed.

"About our jobs. You know me Deku i don't play well with others. I wanted to switch to a different job I don't want to work on the fucking wall. I want to be out there and get away for a while once a week." Bakugo said and I just thought about what he was saying. He wants my job or to at least be on the team.

"Shitty hair doesn't want me out there anymore because of the mutated dead." He said and I sighed.

"That's a good reason. I had the jump on one yesterday and it almost ripped me apart." I said and Midoriya kissed my head.

"I mean it's a reasonable reason Kacchan. You think I want Y/n out there with people I don't trust? But she's her own person I can't do anything unless she wants to change her job." Midoriya said as he played with my hair.

"Can you talk to him?" Bakugo asked and I felt Midoriya shake his head.

"No I can't it's not my business. Just tell him you'll only go with Y/n when she goes. I'm sure that'll put his mind at ease. I know it'll put mine at ease." Midoriya said and i smiled happy he was willing to compromise with me.

"But I'm more understanding then Kiri is." He said and Bakugo sighed.

"How about next time you guys try to talk about it try and stay calm don't let your temper get the better of you and make it worse." I said and I watched him nod as he looked at the floor.

"Yeah ok." He said standing.

"I'll let you two go back to whatever the fuck you guys were doing." He said walking out the room. I snuggled into Midoriya's chest and closed my eyes again.

We were about to go to sleep when Bakugo yelled up the stairs.

"Melissa is here!" He yelled and we both sighed. We both growled and got up.

We got dressed and went downstairs. I didn't have to go but I wanted to watch this girl. When we got down stairs Momo stormed in.

"Y/n can I talk to you?" She said and I nodded and walked in the kitchen as Midoriya went to the living room.

I sat at the island and Momo sat next to me.

"So what is the problem." I asked seeing that she was worried.

"I know everyone is stressed out but I need help." She said as I glanced in the living room. Midoriya sat across the room from Melissa.

"With what?" I asked not looking at her.

"I'm pregnant." She said and I froze. I slowly looked at her.

"What?" I asked and she started crying.

"I'm pregnant and me and Todoroki don't know what to do." She cried and she held my hands. I shook my head.

"I don't know. I kinda sworn off children after Emily." I said and her eyes widened.

"What really." She said and i nodded.

"I can't go through that again. I'm not saying you shouldn't but this choice isn't up to me." I said and she looked down at our hands.

"Can I ask something of you?" She asked and i nodded.

"If I die and I do have this baby please help Todoroki look after them." She said and i nodded.

"Of course I will." I said and she smiled softly at me as she cried.

We talked for a while before she left. I sat at the island playing with my fingers. I knew that now it meant if something went wrong she'd die. I sighed and got up.

I walked over to Midoriya and sat right next to him. My legs curled up on the couch my knees hovering over his lap. I held his hand and moved his hair away from his ear. I leaned forward and whispered the news into his ear. He gripped my hand and smiled.

"Is that a bad thing?" He asked and I sighed.

"If something goes wrong she dies or they both die. If this place gets over run we're fucked if that baby screams." I whispered in his ear as I played with his curly hair. He seemed to be just as stunned as I was. He slowly looked at me as his hand rested on my knee and thigh. He had tears in his eyes.

"I've been there for them for so long. I didn't think." He said and huffed.

"Don't cry Midoriya. It's just a possibility." I said and he shook his head.

"Have you seen the walls of this place? They're small and not even that strong. God if the mutated are fast then they can probably jump. With our luck we will get over run by them and she'll die." He said as he started to panic. He got up and brought me with.

"I have to go talk to Aizawa about the walls. Come on." He said and dragged me along with him.

"Wait I thought I was on house arrest." I said and he ignored me as we went outside leaving Melissa at the house.