Ch.128

Y/n POV

Me and Bakugo had woken up early. To well fight each other.

I spun around to kick him in the face but he caught my leg. He held it to his shoulder.

"Your too slow." He said throwing my leg down.

"Sorry my hands are faster then my feet." I growled and he smirked bringing his hands up.

"Ok then come on." He said and I shrugged before he attacked me. He swung first and I quickly dodged and got my arm around his neck.

"Damn." He growled and I let go.

"See." I said and he nodded.

"Ok then let's get you fast on your feet then." He said and i nodded.

I had asked him to help train me so if I got into trouble again i'd have a fighting chance even if I was injured.

I wasn't really doing it for me. I was doing it to put Izukus mind at ease.

After a rather rough morning we went into the kitchen to make everyone breakfast. Bakugo was cooking and I was crushing canned peaches into a paste for Emily to eat.

Midoriya walked in tiredly with Emily on his hip.

"Why are you two up so early?" He said before walking over and sitting down next to me.

"We wanted to make you guy's breakfast." I said and took Emily from him and feeding her the peaches. Midoriya didn't say anything he just leaned his head on his hand.

"You sleep good?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I could have slept better." He said and i nodded feeding Emily another bite.

"Aw you poor thing." I said jokingly and he just smiled before taking my left hand in his. He brought it up to his lips and kissed the ring on my finger.

"I would have loved to wake up to my wife but you were gone." He said as I took my hand back.

"Sorry um Bakugo was helping me with something." I said and he hummed too tired to care. Iida then came running in Mina, Keigo, and Kirishima not far behind. They look awfully tired because I guess Iida woke them up.

"Ok I have some news." He said putting a note book on the island and sitting down.

"Is it anything good?" Midoriya asked and Iida was quiet for a second.

"No." He said and everyone groaned.

"Ok ok just listen to me. I figured out that the mutation only happens when the virus mixes with a certain blood type." He said as Bakugo put food on the island that's ready to be eaten.

"What type?" Bakugo asked leaning on the counter.

"O." Iida said and everyone was quiet. Except Emily who was now playing with her food making a mess.

"The bad thing is I can't figure out a cure. I'm not the one that made it and we can't exactly dissect the virus without bad consequences. But the good news is that it's not genetic so our little princess has zero chance of becoming infected unless she's bitten." He explained and again everyone was quiet not knowing how to feel about their not being a cure. I was a little stunned as Emily squirmed in my hold. But I was brought out of it when she dumped the crushed up peaches all over my new pants.

"Uh Emily." I gasped holding her up. I got up getting peaches all over the floor. I sighed and walked out the room to clean us both off.

I got to my room and went in the bathroom and put her in the sink. She had peaches all over her face and body. I put a towel over the counter and laid her down on it. I undressed her and put her back in the sink and started washing her off. The sink wasn't very big but she was small enough to fit and play with the water.

While she played with the water I washed off her outfit and my pants. Midoriya walked in chuckling. I looked up glaring at him as he went to Emily and got some off her cheek.

"So she's eating food now?" He asked and i nodded.

"Yeah at least just a little bit. You know what that means right?" I asked looking at him in the mirror as I cleaned her clothes.

"She eats first." He said and i nodded.

"I don't care if someone is injured or starving she eats first." I repeated and he nodded.

"Yes ma'am." He said. I sighed ringing out Emily's outfit.

"Can you watch her? I was going to help Bakugo block off the roads." I said as I put her outfit flat on the counter.

"Yeah I can." He said and i smiled kissing his cheek. I went to walk out but he spoke up.

"Wait Y/n be careful out there. It's hot and you and Mother Nature don't get along." He said and I laughed.

"Yeah yeah I'll be careful." I said and walked out.

"How are we supposed to do this quietly?" I asked looking up at Bakugo who was standing on a hummer.

"Look they just put up gates and then the hummers behind them for support that's all we have to do on the other end of the road." He said as he jumped down.

"Yeah ok." I said and we started walking the other direction.

"Then we can use the patches of dirt to plant crops." He said and i nodded along as I looked around the road we were about to claim around the CDC.

"We are lucky most the military are here and already dead so while we clean up we can find each key to the hummers and hopefully have one for a escape." He explained and again I just nodded.

We got to the end of the road and started moving gates and sand bags in place to cut the road off to the rest of the city. Izuku was right it was extremely hot and I was so sweaty it felt like I just took a shower.

We were out there for a while before Mina came out with some water for us. I waved at her as she made her way over. I wiped the sweat off my forehead and saw something in the corner of my eye in the nearby building.

I stood there staring in that direction to see exactly what I saw but nothing was moving in the building.

I shrugged and took a water bottle from Mina.