Ch.74

I sat outside the room as Midoriya was convincing Aizawa to build the walls higher. Bakugo walked up to me and sighed.

"So I talked to Kirishima." He said and I tilted my head.

"So?" I said and he shook his head.

"We are taking a break." He said and I sighed.

"What happened?" I asked and he crossed his arms.

"I might have let my temper get out of control again." He said and I shook my head.

"Bakugo." I whispered and he crossed his arms.

"I know I just.....I'll think of something." He said and I nodded.

Midoriya walked out the room and looked at the both of us.

"We need the group so we can go find a construction site near by." He said and we followed him as he walked determined out the house.

"Who all should come with?" Bakugo said and Midoriya glanced at him.

"All the men." He said and I grabbed his arm.

"And me. Anything that happens outside the walls is my responsibility." I said and he turn to me.

"No you are injured." He said and I made him stop.

"I can handle myself." I said and he cupped my cheeks.

"I know you can. But I want you here safe for the time being ok. I'll come back to you I promise." He said and I sighed nodding.

"Alright fine." I said and he smiled down at me. He kissed me softly as he ran his hands in my hair.

"Go back home and get some rest." He said and i nodded.

Later

I watched them leave as I made my way to Melissa's house. I sighed and knocked on the door. She opened it and was surprised.

"I'm only here for that haircut." I said and she nodded. I walked in and noticed some pictures on the walls. She had kids.

She got everything set up and I sat in the chair and she started cutting my hair.

"Where's your husband?" I asked her and she sighed.

"He went on a run and never came back." She said and I just hummed.

It was quiet as she cut my hair. When she was done and I liked it I left. I hurried to the house as it began to rain. I limped my way on the porch and looked out at the rain.

That's not good.

I waited hours for them to come back and they never did. I walked back and forth in the house as it was now dark outside. I bit my nails nervously as I waited. I decided to clear my head and go for a walk since it stopped raining for a little bit.

I shivered at the cold air as I walked down the road. I stopped when I saw light at the gate. I smiled and ran over. I got to the gate and they were struggling to open it. I opened the gate and let them in.

I smiled to the boys as they walked through the gates but Bakugo held Midoriya on his back and Kaminari held Todoroki. Iida dragged Kirishima on the ground through the gates. I closed the gates and followed them.

"What happened?" I asked as they quickly walked to the infirmary. I stopped Iida and picked up Kirishima's legs. My side hurt at the weight but I ignored it.

"People at the construction site." Bakugo said but I couldn't see Midoriya's condition because Iida was in the way.

We made it to the infirmary and we laid them down in hospital beds. I looked over Kirishima and his fake arm was gone. His stub was scratched up and bleeding and we could see his bone. Whoever did this opened up his wound to let him bleed out.

I looked over to Todoroki and they had reburned the flesh around his eye and down his neck and in other places.

When I got to Midoriya tears came to my eyes. The back of his arm was skinned from his shoulder to his elbow. There was also a big patch missing from his back and side. I held his hand as he laid on his stomach. I looked at Bakugo.

"Who did this? Where are they." I asked angrily and Bakugo shook his head. I stormed over and grabbed his shirt.

"You will tell me or I'll go find them myself." I growled and he looked down at me.

"I'll show you." He growled and we went to leave. I stopped at the door and looked back at Iida and Kaminari.

"If I come back and that Melissa bitch is in here I will cut her hands off am I understood?" I growled and Kaminari nodded.

Me and Bakugou stopped at the house. I changed my clothes and got my weapons. I paused for a second watching my hands shaking in anger.

I definitely have my mother's temper.

We both stormed out the house as it rained hard outside.

I followed him all the way to the construction site. We hid in the woods and watched the people that tortured them. There was only three but they got the jump on them earlier.

"Kill only one." Bakugo whispered as I amid my crossbow. I took a deep breath and pulled the trigger. My arrow whistled through the air and through the back of the head of one and came out his eye.

The other two got up but Bakugo ran out and grabbed one and I threw my knife into the back of the others leg as he tried to run. I got my arrow back as Bakugo dragged the other guy away from the fire. Bakugo grabbed the axe near by as he threatened the man.

I drop my crossbow onto the ground as the man with the knife in his leg looked up at me.

"Please wait." He begged and I laughed.

"Aw you want mercy. That's too bad." I said as I grabbed the knife out his leg and sat on his lap.

"Because I have no mercy to give." I growled and pushed him to the ground and used arrows to pin his hands the the ground.

I cut open his shirt and started to skin his chest.