Ch.166

I held both of Izukus hands as he helped me down the stairs. He said he had a surprise for me and we decided to try walking for the first time since I broke my leg.

"I got you." He said as he held my hands as he stood a few steps down. I was a little shaky but he kept me straight and balanced.

We got to the living room and he immediately covered my eyes. I gasped and giggled as his other hand held my waist so I didn't fall.

"Now I don't know how you're going to feel about this but I hope it cheers you up." He said before counting.

"3...2...1." He said and uncovered my eyes and held my waist. I looked around surprised at all the nice Christmas decorations. Lights and small decorations all around the living room. I glanced at him behind me.

"What's this about?" I asked reacting down and holding his hands that are on my waist.

"Well I talked to a few of the people that live here and they kept track of the months. It's December and last year we didn't get to celebrate Christmas so I borrowed some decorations from a neighbor." He explained as I looked around. I covered my mouth as I looked around. My family wasn't that rich or liked Christmas that much to decorate the house. Then my dad passed and me and my mom argued so much that Christmas didn't matter anymore and we stopped celebrating.

"Izuku." I whispered as tears came to my eyes. I turned around in his arms and hugged him. He hugged me back tightly.

"You have no idea what this means to me." I whispered as I hugged him tightly.

"I'm glad I could make you happy." He said as I pulled away wiping my tears away.

"Aw love don't cry." He said cupping my cheek and wiping my tears away.

"I can't help it. The last time we decorated was when my father was still alive." I said as I looked around and pulled away. I limped over to a chair and leaned on it as I looked at the lights up along the ceiling.

"Aizawa is dropping off Emily tonight. If you want I can make a fire and we can hangout down here for a while." He said as he walked up behind me rubbing my back.

"That sounds nice." I said sniffing as I looked at him.

"Does this mean we are actually going to celebrate Christmas with gifts and all that?" I asked as he gestured for me to sit down. He guided me around the chair and sat me down.

"Of course we can. Kacchan and Kiri can come over along with Iida and Aizawa even Toshinori. We can have dinner and maybe open presents if anyone has any." Izuku said as he sat in the love seat with me and pulled me in his lap.

"I think it would be good for Emily and Eri to have something normal for once." He said as he rubbed my thigh. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. My cheek squished up against his.

"I'm so excited. I love you so much." I said as I hugged him tightly.

"I love you too." He said hugging back.

Izuku POV

We cuddled on the love seat as she told me stories about her father and what they did during Christmas. Eventually she fell asleep in my arms and laid her more comfortable in the chair as I got up to make dinner.

There was a knock the door. I stopped what I was doing and opened the door seeing Aizawa holding Emily. I smiled and took her from him. I hushed him as he walked in.

We went to the kitchen and I put Emily in her high chair and got some water out the fridge and gave it to Emily. Aizawa sat on a stool and glanced back at Y/n.

"I'm guessing that you two made up?" He asked and I went back to cooking.

"More or less. She's still a bit upset but I think I'm doing good on making up for it." I explained as I cooked dinner.

"That's good. What's the plan for Tomura?" He asked and I sighed.

"My original plan was to take out all his support first and then go for him. We only officially got Toga that's it. Dabi is difficult to capture." I explained before turning it on low and turning around to talk to him.

"But you promised to not leave the walls. So what are you going to be with Y/n?" He asked and I shrugged thinking.

"The only thing I can do keep her involved." I said and he scoffed.

"You know she will only want to go with you on missions." He said and I stepped forward to the island.

"I don't know what you want me to do. I tried doing it without getting her involved and my marriage almost fell apart. Hell it's still on thin ice. I don't want to end up ruining my life trying ti kill Tomura. He is just a man child throwing a fit." I growled explaining everything and he leaned back on the stool.

"You don't want to ruin your marriage so you're going to let him do it for you? Do you remember last time you fought against Tomura? He is a terrorist." He said and I leaned on the counter.

"You don't think I know that. A lot of people died on the mission under my command. Out of everyone here I know what that man is capable of. You really think I want him to be anywhere near my family." I growled at him and he nodded glancing at Emily. Her dark gray and light blue eyes filled with a innocent shine as she chewed on her bottle.

"Fine I trust you'll make the right decisions."

(I didn't read this over.)