Ch.161

(Sorry in advance.)

A few days later.

It was officially a month and I was getting bored and lonely. I was also doing mentally better and started talking more.

I was minding my own business playing with Emily on the living room floor. That's when Bakugo came in and he looked to be out of breath.

"Um Y/n Toshinori and Keigo are back." He said and i gasped picking Emily up as I stood.

"But um Dekus not with them and Keigo is seriously injured." He said and my heart sank. I gave him Emily and ran out the house. He yelled after me because I didn't have anything warm on.

I ran all the way to the infirmary and busted in. I made eye contact with the old man and pointed at him.

"You left my husband alone outside the walls!" I yelled at him and he put his hands up.

"Whoa everything is fine. He is ok. I feel so bad since this was all my idea." Toshinori said and I glared at him.

"This whole thing was your idea?" I growled and he shook his head.

"N-no." He said and i got in his face.

"Where is he tell me now." I growled and he nodded.

He gave me the information and I was dead set on finding izuku. I went back home and grabbed a few things. I put warm clothes on and got my knifes and crossbow. I was about to leave when my ring on my bedside table caught my attention. I stopped for a second looking at it. I smiled softly and walked over. I slipped it in my middle finger and left.

I walked out the house and Bakugo was there ready to stop me.

"Hey you can't go out there Y/n." He said and I shrugged.

"Y/n I'm fucking serious you can't." He said grabbing my arm and turning me around.

"Just stay and I'll go see if he is ok." He said and I shook my head.

"No I have to go. Look I won't be gone long I just want to bring him home." I said and he took a deep breath. His red eyes bouncing in between my e/c eyes.

"Fine you have until sunset before I bring you back am I understood." He demanded and i nodded.

"Good. Be careful." He said and i nodded before walking away.

I walked out the gates and started following the tracks of Keigo and Toshinori. I honestly just wanted him back home for a few days at least. Keigo was burnt really bad. Toshinori said that they got caught in a fire trap by that Dabi guy and he took most of it.

I was scared at what I was going to find or if he was even going to be there. I was also excited to see his face when I actually spoke to him and showed that I was better and maybe I could join him. I mean after all I'm his wife which means we are in everything together.

I walked up on the hide out that they had constructed and I knocked. It was a small gas station about 6 miles away from the community. He opened the door and i smiled up at him. But he didn't look too happy.

"Grate they told you where I fucking was." He growled going into the station. I was a little caught off guard at the attitude. I stepped in closing the door behind me. He was a mess. Looks like he hasn't slept in days let alone eat something. He was at the counter looking at a map. I gripped the strap of my crossbow that was on my shoulder before I spoke.

"Um Izuku why don't you come home for a few days." I said and I didn't get the reaction I thought i would. He just looked up from the map at the wall in front of him.