Ch.8

We have been walking a while. We can see the city now and we are just on the outskirts of it.

The thing is I wasn't allowed to walk so for the past 40 minutes Midoriya has been carrying me piggy back the whole way.

"Are you sure I'm not too heavy?" I asked him from over his shoulder.

"Yeah I'm sure." He said and I just hummed. My hands on his shoulders that I never realized where so strong.

We came up on some cars and we stopped.

"Ok let's loot and see if there is anything we can find." He said as he set me on a trunk of a car. He turned and looked at my ankle.

"Hm it's still swollen. We need to get you something for that." He said and I nodded.

"Yeah you can't carry me forever." I said and he chuckled.

"I bet I could." He chuckled as he pat my knee and walked to a car.

Later because I'm bored.

"Ok so you sure you can keep watch?" Midoriya asked and I nodded.

"Yeah I'll just sit here. You guys need to be quiet. Emily you need to stay by his side ok." I said and they both nodded before heading into the building.

We are kinda in the city now and they are checking out a shopping center.

I hummed outside as I sat on the concrete ground. I messed with my cross bow. I was messing with the sight on it.

That's when I heard it. A car coming. I was confused and stood up making sure I wasn't leaning on my hurt foot. I watched it come closer and it had red medical crosses on it. The car stopped and I brought up my bow. Two men got out in cop uniforms. I limped forward a step.

"Hey back off." I growled at them and one looked me up and down.

"We can help you. You're injured." He said getting closer.

"I'm just fine thank you very much." I growled at him but he lunged forward knocking my crossbow out my hand and grabbing me.

"Ah get off me!" I yelled trying to get free.

"Come on you need treatment." He growled as the other guy came around and grabbed my legs.

"Y/n!" I heard Midoriya yell as I was drugged to the car.

Next thing I knew everything was black.

Midoriya POV

I ran out when I heard y/n yell.

"Y/n!" I yelled watching her get put in a car. The guy was about to get in the driver's seat but I acted quickly and shot the guy in the leg.

"Ah!" The guy fell and his friend drove away. I ran over to the guy and aimed my gun at his head.

"Kiri follow that car!" I yelled and then crouch down to the guy.

"Where's that car going." I growled in his face.

"We are just trying to help." He said in pain.

"We didn't ask." I growled and picked him up.

A few minutes later.

We had boarded up the store and patched the guy up. Kiri came back saying the car went into the middle of the city before he couldn't follow do to the dead.

"Where did you take her." I growled at the cop.

"She needs our help." He growled and I sighed looking at the gun in my hand as Emily cried in the background.

"Look I get it I use to be a cop but everything is different now and we didn't ask for your help." I growled at him and he sighed.

"We need people to work by the time they treat her she'll have to work for a while." He said and i crouched down to him.

"We will get her back and you're fucking with the wrong girl." I growled in his face when his radio went off.

Y/n POV

When I woke up I was in a hospital room. I quickly got up and ripped my IV out and looked around. My ankle having a proper brace on it. I jumped when the door opened. Seeing a girl in a cop uniform and a guy in a doctors coat.

"What are you doing up sit down." The girl growled at me and I scoffed.

"You're not my mom lady." I growled back and she stormed over to me.

"Alice." The doctor said sternly.

"That's some way to talk to the people that just saved your life." She growled in my face and i huffed.

"I didn't ask you to do shit." I growled at her and she just glared at me.

"We spent some of our resources on you and you will make up for it." She said and went to turn but I grabbed her arm.

"I didn't ask for your help I don't gotta do shit." I growled at her and she scoffed.

"Come on Alice it's just a sprain let her go." The doc said and I nodded.

"Yeah I knew it was and I had it handled I didn't need your help lady all you did was kidnap me." I growled and she turned and slapped me in the face.

"You will work off what you owe us!" She growled at me and i smiled I looked back at her and punched her in the face so hard she fell to the floor.

I then started to beat the crap out of her.

Other cops came in and separated us. They locked me in the room. I kicked at the door.

"Let me out! I'm not your damn dog!" I yelled kicking at the door and making a hole.

I looked around and got the IV stand. I threw it through the window. I broke up the glass and looked out the window. I looked down and I had to be at least on the 15th story of a hospital. I leaned back inside.

"Fuck."