Ch.102

(I'm so sorry. I was taking a bit of a break and then got a little obsessed with a different universe.Lol)

One month later.

I stood on top of a roof with a sniper. We had found a community and we decided to observe them for a while before we even think about going in. It was getting warmer outside but I still need a jacket and most the snow has melted.

Me and Midoriya were on watch but he was restless. He came up behind me and pressed his body against my back. I sighed trying to concentrate. He moved my hair out the way as he kissed my neck and ran his hands up my sides.

"Midoriya we have a job to do." I growled and I leaned away from the scope.

"Come on those people are boring and we're alone." He growled in my ear. He grabbed the gun out my hands and set it aside. I turned around to him and he picked me up. He brought me into the building and pinned me against a wall.

I wrapped my legs around his hips and locked them together. He kissed me deeply before ripping my shirt off over my head. We kissed each other roughly letting our hunger for each other take over. I unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it down his shoulders.

He set me down and unbuckled my pants. I helped get my shoes and pants off in hurry. It's been months since we last touched each other. He picked me back up wrapping my legs around him. He leaned me against the wall behind me. I watched him unbuckle his pants with one hand. I bit my lip excited.

After our alone time I decided to go back to the house. I smiled still a little flustered. I walked into the house and bumped into Bakugo.

"Damn move." He growled and I just laughed pushing him.

"What's the rush?" I asked seeing the rifle in his hand.

"Going hunting and you should take a shower. You're supposed to be on watch not fucking on duty." He growled passing me and slamming the door. I looked at the floor and smelled my shirt. I cringed smelling sweat and sex.

I shivered in disgust and went to the bathroom. Midoriya had found a water tank in the back and figured out how to fix it. Now that it wasn't frozen we had plenty of water.

I took a quick shower. I got out and went into our room. Mina sat on the bed with Emily. I smiled as I dropped the towel getting dressed.

"How is she?" I asked Mina.

"She's about to take a nap." She said and i nodded.

"Ok." I said getting something comfortable on.

"Me, Kami, Kiri, and Asui are going to go scavenging." She said and I walked over to the bed and laid down.

"Alright be careful." I said as I picked Emily up and cuddled her taking a nap of my own.

I was sleeping peacefully until I heard a crash in the other room. I jumped up and grabbed my knife. I then heard screaming of a mutant one. I guess one broke in somehow. I heard more crashes and stuff braking before I heard Ochaco screaming.

I ran out the room and saw a cabinet broken and Ochaco on the floor with that thing above her. I whimpered at all the blood all over the room. The thing turned around to me and I was slammed into a wall. My breath knocked out of me as I dropped the knife. I put my feet against its stomach pushing it back the best I could as he tried to bite me.

I heard someone run over and stab it in the head. Me and the thing fell to the ground. I looked up and it was Ochaco who saved me. She dropped my knife and fell to her knees. I saw her neck was bleeding and I crawled over to her and pushed her hair back seeing a bite mark.

"Oh my god Ochaco." I said and she looked at me sadly.

"It's fine. It's fine.......everything is fine." She whimpered. I knew by the way she looked at me that she was scared out of her mind.

I stood the best I could and made her stand. I took her to the couch and made her sit down. I looked up when Midoriya came in.

"What the hell happened?" He asked worried. I glanced at Ochaco then back at him. I then walked to the kitchen and he followed. I pointed to the hall to our room making him see the dead body in the hall.

"Oh my god are you ok?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'm fine thanks to Ochaco but she's not." I said and he looked at her from the kitchen seeing the bite mark on her neck. He then ran over to her.

I turned grabbing the first aid. I knew it wasn't going to help but I could at least make it less painful. I walked past Midoriya and sat on the couch next to her. Midoriya was a crying mess as he held her hand.

I wasn't going to say anything. I mean she was his first love and she's about to die from a bad fever in about 24 hours. I started to clean her wound. She started to explain what happened as I cleaned her wound and he held her hand tightly.

"I heard a crash and walked out the room to see that thing going to y'all's room. I knew Y/n and Emily were in there so I made a noise and it came after me." She explained as I put a bandage on the bite.

"But I forgot that I never fought one of those things and it was so fast." She cried as I finished up. Midoriya pulled her into his chest as he cried along with her.

I sadly smiled at him as he looked at me completely torn apart about this. Almost even more then he was about Todoroki.