Ch.138

"You guys can come inside look around and see if you wanna stay we aren't keeping you here." The black haired man said as the gate opened.

We walked through the gates. The first thing we see is a play ground and a few kids playing.

"Now everyone here puts in there part with any job they want or anything they want to help with. We do have a daycare system and school for all the children." He said gesturing to the playground and the house behind it.

"They even get to learn how to plant and care for the farm animals we have. Come on I'll show you." He said and we followed him down the street.

We got to the farm section. They had sheep, pigs, chickens, cows, horses. I kinda branched off from the group as Emily pointed at one of the horses. The horse made its way over and let Emily pet it's nose. I look up when someone walked up to me.

"That's buttons. She's good with children." The red haired woman said as she leaned on the gate.

"I'm sorry she hasn't seen one before." I said and she waved me off.

"It's no issue. You guys just got here right? I'm Itsuka Kendo." She said holding a hand out. I smiled and shook her hand.

"Y/n L/n." I said and she looked back at the group as Izuku waved me to come back.

"I'll let you go but hey if you stay you're welcome to let her see all the animals if you want." She said and i nodded walking past her.

I followed everyone as we were taking to some houses.

"Some of these houses are completely empty. We did lose a few people on a supply run a few weeks ago so you can pick and choose whatever house you want. The personal stuff from those people have been taken but if you do find something you can keep it." Sero explained before pointing at me.

"We do have spare cribs and baby stuff that you may take." He said and i nodded.

"Anyway I'll let you go and explore." He said and walked away leaving us.

We all looked at each other before we all split up. I followed Izuku who went to one of the houses. We walked in and it looked similar to the other house we stayed in before the gates were destroyed and it burnt down.

"This is lovely." He said and I just set Emily down.

"I guess so." I said looking around at all the lights.

"What's the power situation?" I asked him worried about the power going out at anytime.

"It's a water based system. There's a wheel in a river outside the walls." He said as I sat down on the couch thats a few feet away in front in the door.

"So do you wanna stay?" He asked sitting next to me.

"I don't Izuku." I said and he got closer.

"Come on let's stay for a few days and if you want to leave we will." He said and i nodded.

"Yeah ok." I said and he kissed my cheek.

Later

He had dragged me everywhere. We then went to the school to check everything out. We were greeted by the girl that looks over the children Emily's age.

"Hello. Welcome I'm Ibara Shiozaki. I teach the small children and watch them." She said shaking Izuku's hand. They started talking and I looked around at the toys and some of the kids. That's when I saw a familiar girl with light blue hair.

"Eri?" I said and the little girl looked up at me. She smiled before running over and hugging my legs. I smiled and rubbed her head with my free hand.

"I'm so glad you're here." I said and crouched down. She waved at Emily who didn't understand what was going on.

"She got so big." Eri said and i smiled and poked her.

"Just like you did." I said and she laughed.

We all talked more before the "school day" was over. Eri grabbed my hand and dragged me outside. Aizawa was outside waiting on her as he talked to some old tall man.

"Daddy look!" She yelled getting his attention. I smiled at Aizawa as we got to him.

"Oh my Y/n?" He said and i smiled before giving him a hug.

"I see you got a new leg." I said and he sighed bringing his pants leg up show a metal leg.

"Yeah i can't really get this one wet unfortunately." He said and I hummed.

"Where's Hizashi?" I asked and he glanced at Eri.

"He didn't make it. He got bit protecting us." He said and my heart sank.

"Oh I'm so sorry." I said and glanced behind me to see where Izuku was because well I wasn't good at this kinda thing. Izuku walked out the house saying by to the teacher. When he saw us his eyes widened but not for Aizawa.

"Toshinori?" Izuku said before running over and hugging the old tall man.

"No offense but I thought you died." Izuku said pulling away. The man shook his head.

"Nope I have been here from the start. I helped build up the walls and it's stayed standing ever since." The man said and I you looked over to me.

"Oh Y/n this is Toshinori Yagi my mom's second ex husband." Izuku said and i I shook the man's hand.

"Why did Inko divorce you?" I asked the man because I trusted Inko's opinion even now.

"She divorced him because his the one that got me into the military. Where I had a life threatening injury." Izuku explained and I gave him a are your fucking serious look.

"It's was complicated anyway. Toshinori this is my wife Y/n." Izuku said said confidently as he rubbed my back.

"Oh you two finally got married." Aizawa said and I rolled my eyes.

"Wow I'm sure the wedding was beautiful." The tall man said.

"Well we got married after so there wasn't a wedding." Izuku said and the man scoffed.

"Oh come on now you gotta have a wedding. Im sure she'd like one." He said and I got a little annoyed. This man doesn't know shit about me so he has no right to say what I want.

"We don't want or need one. We are perfectly happy without one." I said smiling even though I was completely annoyed of this topic again.

"What about your daughter I'm sure she'd love to hear about when her parents got married." He said and I gave Izuku another look and he completely took over the conversation.

"This is Emily Todoroki our niece. We have been raising her since her mother and father passed away." He said and the man's eyes widened.

"You don't have any children? You're taking care of another man's child." The man said and I sighed now completely done with this conversation.

"Aizawa why don't you show me where you live. So we can catch up." I said and he nodded leading me and Eri away as Izuku went to explain our situation.

(I didn't read this over.)