Ch.131

I only got a hour worth of sleep. Bakugo went to tend to the garden but.

"Guys come up here!" He yelled me and Izuku ran up the stairs to see what happened. We looked through the clear glass doors and our garden was on fire.

"What the fuck?" I growled and Bakugo walked out the door pissed. A arrow then went right through his thigh. Me and Izuku gasped and ran out to help him up. But we both got weapons in our faces.

"Oh no no." The guy that held a gun in Izuku's face said and we both put our hands up.

"Wait a second." The girl said getting into my line of sight a badly carved arrow in my face.

"Little sister. Look how much you've grown almost as tall as me." She laughed her red eyes filled with nothing but hate. She got closer to my face.

"See we're siblings right so why don't you give me whatever you have inside that building." She said in my face. I glared at her.

"I'm not giving you anything." I growled and she put her bow down. She circled me looking me over.

"You're clean and you got this whole area blocked off and clean." She said and grabbed my left hand. She looked closely at my ring.

"Whoa look at this rock. If money was still useful I'd cut it off your finger." She growled and got all up in my face. She grabbed my shirt and sniffed it.

"Formula." She said and I scoffed.

"How do you know what formula smells like?" I asked and she glanced over at the man who held Izuku at gun point.

"We have our reasons but this tells me you got a baby down there and that's why you don't want me in there right?" She growled in my face.

"But I'm going to tell you something. Since you denied us access to your humble home. I'm going to go in there and kill everyone inside. Including that baby." She growled in my face. She stabbed a arrow into my shoulder slowly and I only glared at her.

"Oh someone has some balls. Now I'll just go." She said and bumped into my shoulder as she went to the door.

I don't know what happened. Maybe it was because she threatened Emily or maybe it was my own personal feelings getting in the way. Suddenly I didn't care about anything except one thing.

Killing her.

I quickly turned around and slammed her head into the glass of the CDC that was made to withstand military grade gunfire. I broke her nose and grabbed her bow. The string pressed against her throat as I pulled on it and put a foot on her back making it tighter.

Izuku took care of the guy she was with by pushing him into the fire. The string broke making me stumble back. I gasped when she tackled me to the ground and started choking me. Izuku immediately kicked her off me. She immediately got up and ran.

Instead of retreating back with Izuku. I ran after her. I ran through that building after her at a full sprint. She ran out the back door into the alley and I followed not far behind. But when I got into the alley she was gone. I breathed heavily looking around.

"I'd run if I were you." She said from up on the roof of a different building. I looked around completely confused on how she got up there.

"By the way it's Scarlet Todoroki now and you'll pay for burning Dabi like that." She growled before dropping down fireworks into the alley. They started popping and the dead came into the alley. I looked around panicked trying to find a way out.

"Y/n!" Izuku yelled from the top floor of the building behind me. He dropped a rope down to me and I grabbed it and started climbing up. It hurt my shoulder really bad but I tried to ignore it.

When I was half way up the rope fell a little and we both looked at each other. The rope then snapped in half because glass from the broken window was cutting into it. He gasped and almost threw himself out the window to grab the rope. His fingers barely grazed the rope as it fell faster then he could catch do to my weight.

"Y/n!" He yelled tears in his eyes as he watched he fall.

I covered my head as the dead cushioned my fall. I got up immediately and Izuku started shouting anything that got close to me. I moved through the crowd of the dead. Eventually he couldn't see me anymore and I turned a corner and ended up in the middle of a four way stop. The block aid not too far away from me but the group of the dead is too big. They quickly filled up the road blocking my way. So I had to crawl up a tank. I stood on top of it as they swarmed around it.

"Y/n!" Izuku yelled now on the hummer on the other side of the fence. We locked eyes and he was extremely worried.

"I'm coming." He yelled to me and I shook my head.

"No! Don't Izuku." I yelled back and he stopped.

"I'll be fine you need to barricade that door so she can't get in. Their last names are Todoroki she can't find out about Emily do you understand me." I yelled over to him and he was stunned a little.

"I'll be fine. You make sure we don't lose the CDC early." I yelled and he sighed.

"But you don't have any weapons." He cried and I shrugged.

"I'll be fine." I said before getting into the tank looking for anything i could use. I only found a knife. So I just decided to stay in here for a while.

Even though it's hot as hell in this shit tank.