Ch.112

I got up on the bed and helped him eat and drink something.

"How long was I out?" He asked and I thought about it.

"About 24 hours." I said and he sighed leaning his head back against the headboard.

"I'm sorry Y/n. I didn't." I cut him off quickly.

"Why are you apologizing? You hit your head pretty hard Izuku you needed that rest. Besides I took care of you and there wasn't any issues." I lied because well I didn't want to worry him more.

"Let me see." He said and I glanced at him confused.

"What?" I asked and he looked at me seriously.

"Let me see what they did to you." He said and I shook my head.

"No Midoriya. I'm fine there's no swelling so I don't have internal injuries." I said as I picked at the rabbit.

"Y/n." He said sternly and I sighed standing. I took off my shirt showing all the small cuts and bruises. He gasped when he saw my back and I hesitated to show him my front. I slowly turned around to him and when he saw my stomach he sat up immediately.

"Oh my god. Y/n." He said softly as he gently touched the bruised skin with his not broken hand. I then showed him my hands. There were bruises there also under all the blood.

"Im so sorry darling." He said and I rolled my eyes putting my shirt back on.

"Izuku there's nothing to apologize for. It's no one's fault." I said as I sat down next to him again.

"It's all my fault I was driving." He said and I kissed him to get him to be quiet.

"And you protected me even though it cost you your arm and you still did so when extremely injured." I said and he only wrapped a arm around my waist and leaned against me his head on my shoulder. I smiled and hugged him back. It was quiet until he asked a question.

"You weren't were you?" He whispered and I was confused.

"What?" I asked and he pulled away looking me in the eyes sadly as his hand slipped to rest against my stomach.

"You weren't pregnant right?" He asked making my heart stop. I looked away thinking before shaking my head.

"Not to my knowledge Izuku." I said and he sighed deeply before putting his head against my shoulder.

"Good that's good." He said sniffing.

"Izuku we already have a baby girl to take care of. Speaking of we need to get back. We left Kirishima and Bakugo in charge of her." I said and we both laughed.

"Yeah we did do that." He said as he snuggled into my shoulder more. I sighed looking at the canned food on the dresser.

"You have to get to wear you can walk first though. I'm sure Bakugo has everything handled." I said and he only hummed. It was quiet again for a while before he spoke up.

"Will you marry me?" He mumbled and I pulled away this time.

"What?" I asked looking at him and he was in tears.

"I'm sorry. I know your opinion on the matter and i said I'd do this when we were safe but it would make me feel so much better." He said as he cried. He held my hand as I still looked at him stunned.

"We can be a little family. I know it's dangerous and it would mean if we told people and our enemies found out we'd be a target but I promise if anything happens to you I won't rest until it's resolved by my own hands." He said and I sighed looking at our hands.

"How would it make you feel better?" I asked curious.

"Because." He said before he pulled me closer to him. I sat in between his legs now my back against his chest as he put his chin on my shoulder.

"I know what I'm capable of. I'd do anything for you and I mean anything I just need to know if your ok with that. Plus I love you with my whole heart." He whispered in my ear and i smiled glancing at him.

"Ok I'll marry you but you gotta find me a ring before it's official." I said crossing my arms. He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"When I get better I'll go one a hunt for a set. Then your all mine." He said tightening his grip around my waist a little. He kissed just underneath my ear.

"No one will ever touch you again. If they do it'll be the last thing they'll ever do." He whispered in my ear and i smiled. Something about how far he'd go for his wife despite his life's code of not hurting anyone. It was a comfort.

I thought about it more as he cuddled me. Marriage would strengthen our bond and if anyone touched Emily.

We'd destroy everything they had ever loved.

Kirishima's POV

"Katsuki!" I yelled looking for my hot head of a boyfriend. That Keigo guy had caught some dinner and it was ready but i couldn't find him or Emily anywhere. That's until I went in the only bedroom in the house.

He was taking a nap in bed with Emily. I walked over and pulled the thin blanket over them. The whole community attack had brought back bad memories from the military for him and he was having a hard time even when he was awake. That's if he could sleep.

Y/n and Midoriya hadn't come back and there was a forest fire deep in the woods last night. He wanted to go looking but he didn't want to leave us with Keigo so he stayed.

I was glad he did. I didn't want to wake him and risk getting hit in the jaw like last time I did that. So I just kissed Emily's head before leaving the room and letting them sleep.