Ch.103

"Midoriya." I whispered as I tried to comfort him. He only brushed my hands off him.

"Not now." He growled as he slammed the door in my face making Emily cry on the other side. I sighed and looked down at my feet. I turned around and looked at the broken window.

This place isn't safe.

Bakugo and the others walked in and right when my e/c eyes met his bright red ones I got a idea. He raised a eyebrow at me seeing the idea that swirled in my eyes. He nodded not even knowing my plan but all in no matter what.

I grabbed everything that I had. My crossbow, machete, and Midoriya's gun. He grabbed Kirishima and told him quietly to follow.

The three of us left the house quietly and made our way to the community we have been looking at.

I was tired of people dying. Tired of seeing that look on Midoriya's face as he was slowly losing hope. So if I had to become a villain to see them happy I would do whatever I had to to see that smile.

We walked up to the community and climbed up the walls. I got my hunting knife as I walked up behind a guard. I grabbed them and put my knife to his throat.

"Bring us to who's in charge." I growled as she put her hands up.

She nodded and started walking us to whoever was in charge. We walked up the steps of the porch. The girl knocked on the door and I growled kicking the door open. I pushed her inside and nodded to the boys and they went upstairs.

They dragged the two owners of this place down the stairs into the living room. They shoved them onto the couch and I sat on the coffee table. I leaned on my knees and smiled at them.

"So i know you don't know us but we have been watching and I got a question." I said smiling sweetly.

"Do you happen to take people in?" I asked and the lady nodded.

"Good what are your requirements?" I asked.

"We don't really have any except you know hurting people." Her husband said and I nodded.

"You have enough room for 9 people?" I asked and he looked at his wife nodding.

"Y-yeah I believe we do." He said and i smiled.

"Good, great." I said as I clapped my hands standing.

"We will be here in the morning and I'm sure we will get along great." I said before stepping to the side and walking out.

Back at the house we immediately started getting everything together.

I was a little bit in a hurry. Midoriya walked out the bedroom and crossed his arms.

"Y/n where have you been?" He asked and I scoffed.

"You do realize that you slammed the door in my face right." I said as I got some food in the bag I had. He sighed and walked over.

"Where were you?" He asked and I stood up straight.

"I went and took matters into my own hands. We are moving to the community." I said and his eyes widened.

"I thought we agreed that we were going to observe." He said and I pointed at Ochaco in the living room.

"She got bitten in the house we have been calling home all winter. We need to get somewhere else." I growled at him and he only sighed deeply. I scoffed.

"We have a baby to take care of Midoriya." I growled at him and he growled.

"I know that that's why i said observe." He growled and I dropped what I was doing.

"Midoriya she's going to die out here." I growled and I saw his sad green eyes go to anger at my words.

"She could die in there!" He yelled back and I scoffed.

"You know what Midoriya you can stay here! Stay here and rot for all I care! I am not letting you're decisions take another child away from me do you understand!" I yelled back as tears came to my eyes. He looked taken aback at me blaming him for my sister.

"Momo trusted her with me not you. You can stay here and sulk about losing someone else. I love you I do but if anyone gets in my way of keeping Emily safe I will do whatever I have to even if that means taking you down." I growled as tears ran down my cheeks. He looked at me a little shocked.

I walked past him to the bedroom. I smiled at Emily who was sound asleep despite the yelling in the other room. I started to get all of her stuff and my stuff together ready to be in the community by morning. I heard the door open and close but I just ignored it.

"Y/n I'm sorry I just." He trailed off and I turned to him.

"Just what? There's nothing to be sorry for. If you wanna stay here then stay. Maybe it's time we parted ways anyway." I said turning away and shoving baby clothes in my bag.

"No Y/n." He said as I heard him walk over. He walked up behind me and rubbed my back making me turn to him.

"I'll go with you ok I will. But I'm going to stay with Ochaco until it's her time." He said softly as he rubbed my back. I nodded wiping my tears away. He put his arm around my neck and pulled me into his embrace. I hugged him back as I snuggled into his neck.

"I understand your need to keep her safe. I promise when something like this happens again I won't argue. I'm just tired of this." He whispered as he hugged me tightly.

"I think we are all tired of this nonsense." I whispered and he chuckled softly as he pulled away. I looked up at him in his beautiful green eyes that did look tired physically and mentally. He smiled and ran both his hands in my hair before cupping my cheeks and kissing me. I kissed back with a little smile on my lips before he pulled away.

"Ok let's get packing."

(For my followers. How would you guys feel if I went into a different universe that had nothing to do with MHA? I'm just curious.)