Ch.129

Two months later.

Over these past few weeks Midoriya had really recovered from what happened. Like really  recovered.

I gasped clawing at his back as he growled breathlessly in my ear. His thumbs dug into my hips as he thrusted slow and deep. Our bodies pressed together hot and sweaty. My legs wrapped around his hips his right hand keeping one knee higher then the other.

"Izuku." I wined softly into his ear. He came up from my neck and kissed me roughly. I moaned and he slipped his tongue in my mouth tangling his with mine.

His body tensed up against mine as my fingers dug more into his back my body arching into his.

For a while he would never touch me. Even when I give him a kiss that lasted a little too long. He would gently push me away and say that he couldn't.

Now he didn't hesitate and was almost obsessed with me. He did always make sure to use protection. He either found some in a store or Bakugo had some.

Which I now know that Bakugo finds them on purpose because he doesn't like the mess.

I giggled softly as he kissed down my body gently. He stopped at my bellybutton and put my legs over his shoulders. He sighed and laid his head on my stomach closing his eyes breathing heavily. I smirked and ran a hand in his sweaty hair.

"One more time." I said and he scoffed looking up and rested his chin on my stomach.

"This was our second time today and like our sixth time this week." He said and I giggled closing my eyes as he intertwined our fingers together.

"And I want more." I said out of breath and he only chuckled.

"I wish but I think Kacchan is getting a little pissed we keep asking for protection out of his stock." He said and I just hummed.

"Damn." I growled but we both ended up laughing.

He squeezed my hands as he laid his head down on its side. I sighed trying to catch my breath.

"I wish it could be this peaceful forever." I whispered and he sighed deeply.

"Me two but we don't have enough gas to last. Unless Kacchan can get more." He said and I opened my eyes looking at the roof.

"I want this place to last a little longer then it's going to." I said and he sighed deeply.

"I know babe but we don't have a choice. Can't live underground with no air flow. No electricity no air flow." He said as he got up moving my legs off his shoulders and hovering over me. I smiled up at him. He leaned down kissing me softly as he laid on top of me.

"Now let's take a shower and maybe I'll give you that third time." He said over my lips and i smiled biting my bottom lip.

"Even now your still stuck to each other like glue." Kirishima said as I walked up to him. He was tending to the small garden that we had managed to plant.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked crouching down to help him.

"You really think I don't get a ear full every time Midoriya takes one." He said and I was embarrassed.

"I'm sorry. He um he's been better mentally and now he's a little obsessed." I said embarrassed. He chuckled and hit my shoulder.

"It's fine. I'm glad he is doing better and not suffering like he was." He said and I nodded pulling some weeds.

I sat in the grass watching him do the same with one hand. I looked up at the tall building on the other side of the street. I tilted my head when I saw something moving and a small shimmer of light bouncing off something that was moving.

"You see that?" I asked Kirishima and he looked up in the same direction I was.

"I don't see anything." He said and I stood putting my hands over my eyes blocking the sunlight trying to see.

"Right I forgot you don't have my eyes." I giggled shrugging it off and crouching down next to him.

"I mean your eyes are pretty." He said and I gasped.

"Kiri are you flirting with me?" I giggled and he chuckled back.

"In a friendly manner." He said and we both laughed as I went to the other side of the small garden. I was right across from him and started pulling some weeds.

Not too long went by before Izuku came out with Emily so she could touch some grass and get some sun.

(Like we all should. Lol.)

I paused for a moment and watched as Izuku watched her closely as she walked in the grass with her new shoes on of course. I threw the weeds aside watching. He held her hands as she walked laughing. Even Kirishima stopped to watch.

Izuku let her go and she tried running but she of course fell. But instead of crying she just laid in the grass laughing. Izuku went up to her and started tickling her.

I smiled enjoying this moment. In my opinion we were taking excellent care of her. She is happy and safe that's all that matters to me. I like to think she took Inko's place and kept us mentally stable throughout all of this.

I heard a familiar noise that brought me out of my thoughts. The whistle of a arrow. I tilted my head confused but the arrow I heard cut my ear as it passed my head. I gasped touching my ear and seeing the arrow go into Kirishima's shoulder.

He was so distracted he didn't even feel it. The arrow was perfectly stuck in his shoulder.

"Kirishima." I gasped jumping over the plants.

"Oh shit." He said and i got him up and we ran to the building.

We got him down into the basement. Izuku was upstairs making sure everything was locked up. I looked at it and it went clean through but got stuck.

It looked to be a home made arrow and there were a initial carved into it by the feathers.

S