Ch.84

I got up early and tried to sneak out of Izuku's room. But right when I got up he grabbed me.

"No no stay." He whined and I giggled.

"I'm sorry some ass whole that's in charge put me on wall security." I said and he sighed letting me go. I got up and he watched me change.

"Tell me again why we aren't together." He asked and I turned around.

"Because you want things that I can't emotionally handle." I said and he pouted.

"Yeah that's right. I just wish you would change your mind so I can love you again properly." He said and I giggled.

"Sleeping in the same bed is a exception. Sex is off limits." I said and he let his head fall to the bed and then he looked back up.

"That's ok I can wait until you're ready." He said and i smiled.

I got dressed and went to stand on the wall.

I hummed as I climbed up the ladder and stood at the top a hand gun in a holster I found on my thigh.

"So what's going on with you and the boss?" Bakugo said and I narrowed my eyes.

"The boss? Why are you calling him that?" I asked as I fixed the umbrella we had put up here for some shade.

"Because that's what he is. Now I thought you two were broken up." He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"We are broken up." I said as I stood underneath the umbrella.

"Really then why do you keep sneaking off and then sneaking into his house." He asked and I sighed.

"Look nothing happens we just sleep in the same bed." I said and he scoffed.

"Yeah right. You're supposed to be broken up not sleeping in the same bed together." He said and I sighed looking at him.

"Look we didn't end badly. I still love him so get the hell out my business." I growled and he shrugged and went back to what we had to do.

Later that night.

I walked into Izuku's house after I ate dinner with Momo. He wasn't home yet and I was too tired.

I walked upstairs and walked in the bedroom. I took my shoes off and laid on the bed closing my eyes.

Not long later the door opened and I heard him walking around. He rubbed my back and kissed my head. I heard him move around and he then got in bed with me. He cuddled up to me.

Late that night we both woke up to a loud bang that shook the house and screaming. We both immediately got up and put our shoes on and ran out the house.

Everyone was screaming and running around as the dead chased them. We ran into the road and saw a part of the wall was blown up and a house was on fire. We glanced at each other as it started raining. We both knew exactly what we had to do.

We both split up and I ran to Aizawa's house. Him and Hizashi were already getting Eri. I ran down to the basement with them and opened a secret door. It was made to look like a shelf with food on it. They walked in and I closed it so they can lock it on the other side.

I then ran out the house and went to Momos house. As I ran through the streets I saw the dead and people with masks all attacking the people that lived here. I ran into Momo's house and looked around before I went upstairs.

"Momo!" I yelled and Todoroki opened their bedroom door.

"She went into labor." He said and my eyes widened.

"What! Why is she still here? We need to get her to the infirmary now!" I yelled and he picked her up and I grabbed my hand gun. I then escorted him to the infirmary.

We walked in and the doctor was dead. We still set her on a stretcher. He took her pants off as I got her a IV.

"Can you do this? I need to go help." He said and I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Are you fucking serious?" I growled and he grabbed my gun and nodded as he ran out.

"Todoroki!" I yelled as he ran out the building. I ran to the door and started blocking it with stuff.

I ran over to her and looked.

"Ok um I don't know what I'm doing." I said and she shook her head.

"It's fine. I gotta push." She said and she started pushing. I watched and nothing but blood came out.

"Wait Momo I think somethings wrong." I said and she leaned her head back.

"What's the problem....tell me." She said and i started to panic.

"I...I don't know there's blood everywhere." I said and she sighed.

"I know what it means." She whispered and leaned over grabbing a scalpel. I walked closer to her head and she gave it to me.

"I read up on it thanks to the doctor. It means I need a c section." She said and I shook my head.

"No no. I need to get Iida." I said as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Y/n by the time you get him we both will be dead from blood loss." She said out of breath. My hands started shaking.

"I can't I can't." I cried and she grabbed my arm.

"Yes you can. You were right all along Y/n and I don't regret anything. Just promise me you'll help Todoroki." She said and i nodded. I took a deep breath. I moved her shirt and started cutting. She started screaming as I cut.

She then passed out from pain. I sighed and put gloves on before I went to pull the baby out. I got it out and it was screaming. I got a towel and wrapped the baby up as I cut the cord.

She then woke up and was a bit lightheaded. I walked over to her head and showed her the baby.

"It's a girl Momo." I said and she smiled and let the girl grab her finger. But her hand then fell as her eyes went dull. I turned away as I started crying. I walked away from her body and sat on the floor against the counter.

Both me and the baby crying loudly.