Ch.51

Midoriya was embarrassed and went to talk to Todoroki. Bakugo came in the room as I got off the counter. He came over to me and nudged me.

"Sorry to interrupt your time together. I know it's been a while since you got any." He said smacking my ass. I gasped and smacked him on the back of the head.

"Shut up and save that shit for your boyfriend." I growled and he nodded.

"Yeah yeah." He said and he helped me get stuff into a bag.

We got outside and they were loading up the bus full of blankets mattresses and all the stuff that wasn't destroyed. Bakugo gave me my key for my bike and I ran to it.

I got on it and started it. I giggled happily as the whole thing vibrated. I was so excited to ride one again. I looked up when I heard someone walking over. It was Midoriya who was walking over with his hands in his pockets.

"Need a ride big boy?" I said and he chuckled.

"No I think it might effect my manly ego." He chuckled and I giggled.

"Yeah but I could fix that really quick." I said pulling on his belt. He brushed my hand away and leaned forward.

"Is that a promise?" He asked and i smiled.

"Yeah." I said and He smirked and shrugged.

"Only one way to find out huh." He said and got behind me.

I rolled up to the bus and waved at Todoroki.

"Follow me it's not far." I yelled over mine and Bakugo's bikes. He nodded and we drove off.

We drove down the road a ways and got to a dirt road. We went down it and drove up on the farm house.

We parked and Midoriya was dying to drag me off somewhere.

"Everyone is inside. They'll take care of you." I said and Midoriya picked me up and put me over his shoulder. I leaned up and saw Bakugo smirking at me. I flipped him off and he chuckled.

Midoriya took me to the barn and set me down and started climbing the ladder to the loft. I followed him and he lead me near the the barn opening at the top as the sun set.

He turned to me and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back and slowly pushed his jacket off. It fell to the floor and he did the same to me. He picked me up like he did earlier and he got on his knees on the ground making me sit in his lap.

He pulled away and looked at the house. I looked also and no one was outside. I smirked and looked at him. I kissed his neck and took my tank top off. He immediately watched me and did the same. He kissed me softly and laid me down on the hay. I gasped at the sharp hay against my bear back. I didn't mind and focused on him as he settled down on top of me.

He kissed my neck as my hands ran through his hair. His hands ran down my sides and down one of my thighs. He sighed and hovered over me.

"You know what." He said and I tilted my head.

"What?" I asked and he sighed sadly.

"No protection no fun." He said and i huffed.

"Fuck I forgot about that and it's too late to go get any." I sighed and he hummed moving hair out my face.

"But you know what there's other ways to have some fun." He said and he sat up. He started taking my shoes off. When he threw them aside he started to unbuckle my belt. He pulled my pants off. He hovered over me again and kissed my chest. He kissed and nibbled down my stomach as he slowly took my underwear off. He sat up and put my leg on his shoulder and kissed down it.

I bit my lip as I watched him.

Bakugo's POV

"Hey." I growled and the yellow haired guy and grabbed his shirt.

"Stop watching and eat something." I growled and made him sit down on the couch.

"It was just getting good though." He wind and I glared at him.

"They don't have anything so that's as far as it's going." I growled and he slumped down.

"Oh damn." He growled and I shook my head.

"Fucking pervert." I grumbled and walked over to Kirishima.

"Hey." I said sitting down next to him.

"Look I can hold a spoon." He said and I just shook my head.

"You're an idiot. It's not even the right way." I said and he frowned at me.

"Ok fine. I'm happy you can hold a spoon I'm very proud." I said and he just smiled happily. I rolled my eyes and smiled at his dumb ass. I put a hand on his head and ruffled his hair.

Y/n POV

I sat up fixing my bra. Midoriya sighed as he put his boxers on behind me. I was looking at the sky and how pretty the stars were. He sat next to me.

"This hay is really fucking itchy." He said brushing some off the edge of the window we sat in.

"Yeah it is. I'm just glad I didn't have to sit on a bale of hay." I giggled and he scoffed.

"You made me." He growled and I giggled.

"You begged me." I said and he pulled me closer to him.

"It was only fair and definitely worth it." He said and I smiled leaning against him.

"Midoriya I got a question." I said and he hummed.

"Do you like me more then your leading on?" I asked and he sighed hugging me closer.

"What if I did? Would that be a problem?" He said and I shook my head.

"Not really but liking someone nowadays is dangerous." I said and he sighed.

"I know." He said.

We went back to the house and into the bathroom. We giggled quietly as we got the hay out each other's hair and brushed our teeth.

After that we went and laid down.

"If you take up the whole bed I'm going to kick you off." I growled and he chuckled rolling to face me.

"I'll try. Hey can we um try this?" He asked and I was confused.

"What?" I asked him and he sighed.

"I know you said you're not good with the whole relationship thing but can we try?" He asked and I looked away from him.

"I don't know it's dangerous." I said and he made me look at him with a hand on my cheek.

"Y/n I've known you since the beginning of this and I know you can take care of yourself." He said and I sighed.

"Fine but don't make a big deal out of it and take it a little slow." I said and he nodded.

"Of course."