Ch.86

We all waited in Todoroki's house. Everyone was taking turns holding Emily because Todoroki was now too weak to hold her do to the infection.

The bite was on his side and we couldn't exactly cut it off like I did with Kirishima's arm.

It was my turn to hold her and she fell asleep in my arms and I curled up in a ball on the couch and fell asleep myself. I felt someone try and take her out my arms without asking and I grabbed their hand and twisted it.

"Ow ow." Rebekah said and i opened my eyes glaring at her.

"Why are you here? I'm not letting you hold her and you don't know Todoroki so get the fuck out." I growled and let her go. Midoriya rubbed my leg as he sat at my feet. She scoffed and sat next to him. He ignored her and kept a hand on my thigh as I got comfortable again and went back to sleep.

While I was asleep everyone took turns saying goodbye. When it was our turn Midoriya woke me up. I carried Emily into the room and Midoriya followed close behind.

I sat next to Todoroki and he weakly looked at Emily.

"We have baby stuff in the room across the hall if you want to take them home. I trust you two more then I trust some of the others. Accept Bakugo but he's not a baby person." He laughed but then started coughing. Blood came out his mouth and Midoriya was quick to wipe it away.

"Promise me you'll keep her safe." He said weakly and Midoriya nodded.

"Of course." Midoriya said and then looked at me.

"No one we don't like or know or trust will get their dirty hands on her." I growled and he smiled.

"I hoped you'd say something like that." He said and i smiled at him. I moved closer to him so he could see her better. He smiled down at her and touched her cheek.

"Thank you guys I really appreciate everything." He said and we both nodded. He sighed deeply and his eyes closed slowly. Midoriya checked his heart beat and then looked at me sadly. I rubbed his shoulders as tears came to his eyes. He got his knife and slowly stabbed him in the temple so he didn't come back.

I got up to give him a few minutes alone with his friend. I walked out the room and down stairs.

"He's gone guys." I whispered and everyone looked down or away. I looked at Emily and sighed.

"Ok look." I growled and everyone looked at me.

"Both Momo and Todoroki have trusted her with me and Midoriya. I have some ground rules that will be followed." I growled and everyone looked at me.

"The biggest rule and the first rule is. Anyone outside this house is not allowed to be alone with her for more then 30 minutes." I said and I heard someone say yes happily. Everyone turned to Rebekah.

"Oh I'm sorry did I say in this house? I meant outside our group. That means you the bitch that's been not so subtly and failing to steal my boyfriend you are not allowed near her am I understood." I growled at her and she looked down.

"Now let's get moving we got stuff to move." I said.

Me and Ochaco were on baby duty as the guys put all the baby stuff in the guest room. Emily was happy as she played with a small toy.

Midoriya made sure to put the weapons we had somewhere close by but not anywhere where she could get them. We had Baby monitors set up and Kirishima made sure the crib was nice and sturdy.

It was midnight when everyone got done and was leaving. Emily was sound asleep. I put her in her crib and made sure the monitor was on. I closed the door and went in our room. I found Midoriya sitting on the end of the bed his head in his hands. He looked up at me his eyes red with tears falling down his cheeks.

I frowned and walked over to him. He held his arms out and I let him hug my waist. I ran my hands in his hair as he cried hard into my stomach.

"I'm sorry about Todoroki. I know you two were close." I whispered and hugged his head and he hugged me tightly.

When he calmed down we both changed and went to bed. He wouldn't let me go at all. He was sound asleep but I was on edge and any sound the house made woke me up.

I did wake up fully when I heard a door creek open. I rolled over checking the monitor and I saw someone standing over the crib. I immediately got up and walked out and across the hall. I walked in the room and leaned on the door frame in the dark as the moonlight lit up the room.

"Touch her and I'll cut your hands off." I growled at the person and they slowly turned around.

"I um." Rebekah said and I tilted my head.

"Why the hell are you trying to kidnap my niece?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Your niece? Don't you mean Daughter?" She sassed and I shook my head.

"No I wouldn't do that to her actual mother. But I'm her guardian and i said you're not allowed near her." I growled and she huffed.

"You never even wanted any of this. A boyfriend or a baby so why did you change? I deserve to have a loving Boyfriend and a baby." She growled and I rolled my eyes.

"Midoriya loves me so much he ignores you and Momo gave me a chance to make up for my failure with my little sister. You act like I have a choice." I growled and walked over to her and got in her face.

"Now get the hell out of my house." I growled and I watched her walk out. I then followed her to the front door and I locked it behind her and then went and locked the back door making sure she wouldn't come back inside.