Ch.104

(Sorry I'm working on something that's completely different and has nothing to do with MHA.)

Me and Bakugo packed everything up the next morning. Midoriya didn't help at all and was so worried about Ochaco. In fact he even slept in the bed beside her.

Of course it annoyed me to no end but she was dying. I felt selfish to be mad. He didn't want to leave or help in anyway almost.

He was mad and upset and it started to brush off onto everyone else.

I stood at the door of the house looking around making sure we didn't leave anything. I held Emily in a car seat that we found that was actually clean. I glanced in the spare room and he was cuddling her. I sighed frustrated and closed the door.

We all walked quietly down the street with our things. I was lost in thought as I looked at my feet. I was excited to have wall's again and no one is going to take this away from me again.

We walked up to the gate and they let us in. The people inside were actually really friendly and nice. Turns out that the people that runs this place are old folks so they enjoyed and accepted our apology when they saw Emily. They adored her.

I looked around and people were out doing their own things and children ran around playing. Now in the day light I realized that the inside of this place looked like the renaissance. I hummed happily before the lady spoke to me.

"Come we have two homes for you guys to stay in." She said and i nodded and we all followed her. There was small shops along the road. Not many but enough. People either gave up food or traded for it.

I smiled more watching that kids happily run by. This place was like it was right out of a storybook. I absolutely loved it. Even tho really I was experiencing it all for the first time.

Alone.

Everyone had there best friend or partner with them.

Bakugo and Kiri held hands as Kiri pointed excitedly at everything.

Mina and Kami were laughing at something they thought was funny.

Iida and Asui talked about what they wanted from a fruit shop excited to have a full meal.

Emily was now asleep with the visor over her head blocking the sun.

And Izuku was alone in bed with his ex. Instead of coming with to make sure we were actually safe. When we got to the houses we went in and looked around.

They were attached and both had a upstairs with one bedroom and bath and had the same downstairs. It was small but cozy with fireplaces in each living room. Everyone agreed to stay in one for the first few days before spreading out.

When everyone was done claiming their rooms and making arrangements on how they can all sleep in a bed. They all left to explore. It happened so suddenly I didn't even notice that I was the only person in the house except Emily.

I sighed looking down at Emily before going upstairs. When upstairs I got Emily out her seat and laid her on the neatly made bed. I put some pillows around her so she didn't roll off. I then started getting everything settled into where I wanted it.

Izuku said he would show up after he was done taking care of Ochaco but I had a feeling that it was a lie. I looked out the window watching a few people walk past. I sighed closing the curtains so Emily could sleep. I heard the wood floor creek and I turned quickly getting my knife out it's place on my belt. Bakugo stood in the door way hands up with two apples in hand.

I put my knife away and he threw me a apple. I caught it and took a bite. I looked at him and he pointed at me and made a come here motion with his finger. I raised a eyebrow and glanced at Emily as I past her. We walked into the small hallway leaving the door open just in case Emily needed something.

"Everything ok?" He asked softly surprising me a little. I leaned against the wall behind me and shrugged looking at the apple in my hand.

"I'm not sure. I'm happy to be here but." I trailed off looking down more.

"You wanted him to be here instead of spending 24 hours with Ochaco?" He said and I nodded.

"Yeah I know that's selfish of me." I said and he scoffed making me look up at him.

"It's not selfish. Nowadays you have to be selfish. I mean we found you half dead and he almost let you die for a second time." He growled and I tilted my head shaking it at him.

"That wasn't his fault Bakugo." I said and he rolled his eyes as he ate his apple.

"Might as well have been." He growled mouthful.

"It wasn't Bakugo." I said and he looked away annoyed of me already.

"Look I just know that you're probably bummed that you're got here by yourself. Just because you're with a group of people doesn't mean you don't feel lonely." He said not looking at me. I tilted my head smirking.

"Is that why you came back?" I asked and he only glanced at me. I smiled and stepped forward giving him a hug he didn't want at all but accepted.

"Thank you Bakugo I appreciate it." I whispered as my cheek smushed against his chest. He slowly wrapped his arms around me and squeezed lightly.

"Don't thank me." He whispered back and I pulled away knowing he hates hugs.

"You're my best friend you know that?" I said smiling up at him. He rolled his eyes with a smirk as he shoved me away making me giggle.

"I wish I wasn't." He said chuckling letting me know he didn't mean it.

It was quiet again as we both quietly ate our fresh apples. He was looking down the stairs as he spoke again.

"Someone's gotta look out for you right?" He said quietly and i nodded smiling towards him even tho he couldn't see.

"I'm glad it's you if that's the case." I said giggling and he only hummed.

"Well later you're welcome to join me and Kiri to look around the place." He said and didn't let me get a word in as he just walked off and down the stairs. I hummed and went back to Emily.

The days after ( Zombie Apocalypse AU) (Izuku x reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara