Ch.144

He smiled swinging his machete. I closed my eyes feeling blood splatter on my and Mina screaming at the top of her lungs along with Kirishima. But I didn't feel any pain.

I opened my eyes and looked next to me seeing that he changed directions last minute and his machete was stuck in Kaminari's neck. He was stunned his brain not knowing what to do. Dabi stood taking his machete before swinging back down cutting his head off. It rolled in front of Mina and she screamed loudly as she cried.

I was stunned for a few seconds as Dabi walked away. As I saw Mina's face something came over me and adrenaline pumped through my veins hard. I ripped my hands out of the ropes and got up. I ran to the man in charge and punched him in the face so hard he fell to the ground.

Dabi and the blonde girl from earlier both tackled me to the ground. I hit my head hard on the ground my vision going blurry as a knife dug into my stomach.

"No stop it!" Izuku yelled desperately as my eyes focused on Dabi.

"He's right stop it." The man I just punched said. He came in my view.

"These actions are not tolerated but I like you." He growled crouching down to me.

"You.... you are like a rabid or even feral animal and I like that so we'll punish you a different way." He said and looked at the blonde girl.

"Toga your turn." He looked and Dabi turned my face to the others and held my head in place.

"If you close your eyes I'll carve them out." He growled in my ear as I looked at everyone. I watched as they made Bakugo sit up on his knees. He didn't struggle he was tired from doing it the whole time and everyone was still stunned from Kaminari. He glanced behind Kirishima as the girl grabbed Asui's sword that Kirishima was using today.

The girl then skipped around doing Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe. I watched her go back and forth as she tried to choose.

"Eeny, Meeny, Miny......Moe." She growled stabbing Bakugo in the chest from the back.

"Kacchan!" Izuku yelled as tears welled up in his eyes. Kirishima screamed as Bakugo fell to the side in front of Izuku and locking his red eyes with mine. I watched him hold his breath and take shallow breaths as to not make it worse. Tears fell from my eyes. I couldn't take my eyes off him.

"Let's go untie them and bring the girl." The man said and I was dragged to my feet. My stomach hurt from the knife still in my stomach. I was stunned as I was dragged to the food truck. When they got untied they immediately tended to Bakugo to see if he was still alive. Dabi then got in my face.

"Oh did our dog lose it's bite so suddenly?" Dabi growled as he wrapped a rope around my waist to cut off blood flow to my stab wound. My eyes met Izuku's sad green ones as I was put in the truck.

As the doors closed I watched his eyes get furious before the door was closed. When I saw that look I knew he was going to do something stupid. I knew him and he kept his promises but right now. I'm sure he thinks he is failing.

I sat there lost in my own head. Bakugo was my fault. If I had just stayed in place and not get up and cause a scene. He would be fine. Tears started to fall as I kept the knife in place.

I then heard one of the tires pop making us swerve. We swerved sideways and another one popped and we flipped before hitting a tree hard. I hit my head on the metal as I held the knife in place so I didn't bleed out. I then passed out from hitting my head hard twice now.

Izuku POV

They had left us a vehicle to get back home. In my opinion it was just so we can try so hard and fail. Me and Mina picked Kacchan up.

"Ok Kacchan you know the drill." I said and he nodded slowly. I made Kirishima get in the back of the truck.

"Ok make sure this doesn't move too much." I said and shut the back of the truck.

"Mina you're going to help me do something risky." I said getting my gun as I got in the driver's seat. She nodded and we left following the truck that took Y/n.

We got up behind the truck and I handed Mina my gun. I kept it steady and she shot two tiers out making them crash. I stopped the car and quickly got out. Mina shooting any of the dead that heard nearby. I got to the truck and opened the door. Everyone inside was knocked out and I quickly picked Y/n up gently.

"I'm sorry I know this crash probably hurt you more." I said mostly to myself as I turned and ran back to our truck.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry but no one is taking you from me." I said and Mina opened up the back door and I gently put her in. Mina got in with her and held the knife in place.

I got in the car and sped off to our community. We still had the medicine we needed but now we had two high priority injuries.

When we got back they took them both but Kacchan was taken in first for a emergency surgery while "nurses" took care of Y/n. Kirishima hadn't left Kacchan's side since it happened so he was inside and I was sitting on the steps stressing out. The two most important people in my life were severely injured and I was too scared to do anything.

Not to mention Kaminari.

Mina sat next to me crying her heart out. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and pulled her to my chest as she cried. She hugged back excepting my comfort attempt.