Ch.88

Me and Midoriya made our way back. We walked down the road holding hands as we walked up to our house. The lights were on meaning Ochaco was still at the house.

We walked in and she was cleaning up.

"Oh you guys are back. Emily is upstairs sound asleep." She said and i nodded.

"Thank you Ochaco I appreciate you watching her." I said and she smiled happily.

"It's alright. I'm completely ok with taking turns. Maybe we can do a schedule but until then I'm ok with you getting the mornings and I get the afternoons." She said.

"Good. That sounds like a good idea. I'll be right back." I said really wanting to change into something comfortable. I kissed Midoriya's cheek and walked out as he started a conversation with her.

I walked up the stairs to change out my clothes when I decided to check on her. I opened the door and looked inside. The moon light lit up the room as I walked over. I looked in the crib and my eyes widened. I gasped and looked around the room. I then ran out and down the stairs.

"She's gone!" I yelled scaring both of them.

"What you mean she's gone I just put her down." Ochaco said and I then looked at the back door. It was unlocked and cracked open.

"Where could she have gone? She can't even walk yet." Midoriya said and I growled and looked back at them.

"I know exactly where she's at." I growled and stormed out.

The both of them followed me as I stormed down the street to Rebekah's house. I stormed up the stairs on the porch. I then kicked the door open breaking the frame and one of the hinges. I looked around and she had packed things she needed to leave.

I scoffed and heard Emily crying upstairs. I stormed upstairs and busted into her room. Emily was on the bed crying her heart out. Midoriya ran over and picked her up and Ochaco checked on her. I saw a light underneath the bathroom door and I slowly opened it. It was foggy from a hot shower. She was getting ready to leave and she was brushing her teeth.

I walked up behind her and she couldn't see me in the mirror because the fog. But with the door open she eventually saw me appear out the fog. She gasped and turned but I was faster and i slammed her head into the mirror and then on the counter on a glass cup she had. She screamed as a glass peace went into her eye. I then dragged her out by her hair.

We got to the stairs and I pushed her down them. I watched her fall as I walked down them.

"What did I say I would do?" I asked and she panicked trying to escape but I grabbed her hair and dragged her to the kitchen. I made her sit on a stool as I got her belt and wrapped it around her forearm. I made sure it was tight and grabbed a cleaver.

"Wait Y/n." Midoriya said but it was too late. I lined it up with her wrist and swung it down cutting her hand off.

"You really expected to kidnap my niece and get away with it." I growled as she cried.

"Should I cut the other one off like i said I would or should I be merciful and give you a chance?" I asked as I hummed and tilted my head.

"Looks like you don't have a eye anymore so I'll give you a chance but." I growled and pulled her head back as I growled in her ear.

"You do not get to live in my town and try to take the things I care about away from me. Going after Emily bad move you leave her alone or I will feed you to the dead. Because my threats aren't empty ones." I growled in her ear before I leaned away and smirked evilly at her.

"I don't give a fuck if you used to be my best friend." I growled and let her go. I slammed the cleaver into the counter and walked away. I walked up to Midoriya and looked at Emily in his arms. She was calm now and was half asleep already.

"Ochaco bring her to the infirmary. Let's go home." I said and we did exactly that.

At the house he had put Emily down to sleep and I was in the bathroom washing my hands. He walked in and leaned on the door frame.

"How'd you know she was there?" He asked and I sighed leaning against the sink.

"Rebekah showed up the other night trying to take her. She went on how she lost everything and I have what she wants. I threatened her and clearly she thought I was to much of a coward to do it." I explained and he nodded.

"So that was what exactly?" He asked and I sighed.

"I was putting her in her place. It was about time I did anyway. Can't let her flirt with you forever." I said and he walked over to me.

"You know I wouldn't do anything back." He said as he leaned on the counter.

"I know that but obviously she's welling to do whatever it takes to get what she wants and that's not happening. To be honest I think she's lost her mind a bit." I said and he sighed.

"If so that could be a real problem. I can't have some crazy bitch threatening to kidnap children from the families left here." He said and i nodded.

"I know that and if it comes down to it I'll take care of her." I said and he only nodded. I dried my hands off and smiled at him.

"Did Emily give you any trouble?" I asked changing the subject.

"Nope she's a angel just like her mother." He said and that made me smile remembering how sweet Momo was.

"Yeah she is."

(I was half asleep writing this sorry if something is wrong.)