Ch.134

I sat on the floor playing with Emily. Izuku and Keigo were out on a run for medicine and fuel for the generators.

I hated the fact I was stuck inside. I was happy to spend time with Emily but I couldn't get around that much. Right now Emily was hell on two left feet. Thank god for Mina because she kept up with her pretty good.

I didn't sleep too good so having Mina around really helped. I watched as Mina chased her around playfully. I smiled and leaned my head back on the couch as i looked at all of her toys.

I have been having nightmares. One night it's about how I killed my sister. The screams that I never heard haunted my mind. On different nights I was one with the dead. Walking with them eating with them everything they did I did.

I was brought out of my thoughts when Bakugo came in panicked. It looked like he had just woken up.

"Bakugo?" I asked and he looked over to me.

"Where's Kirishima?" He asked looking like he was about to run off.

"I'm not sure. I think he is with Iida in the lab." I said and he slipped down the door way. He looked like he was in a per panic. I crawled over to him and sat next to him.

"Bakugo yeah what's wrong?" I asked and he didn't respond he just breathed heavily.

"Bakugo." I whispered before gently cupping his cheeks.

"Bakugo take a deep breath." I said running my hands in his hair. He grabbed my wrist and closed his eyes. I moved o sit next to him and I brought his head to my chest as I played with his hair.

I wasn't too sure what was exactly wrong. I know Kirishima said he had nightmares sometimes.

"It's already. Kirishima's ok everyone is." I whispered as he calmed down. He sighed and wrapped a arm around my shoulders.

"Thanks." He said as he closed his eyes and leaned back against the wall.

"No problem. Was it a night terror or something." I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah they getting pretty bad sometimes." He said and I hummed leaning my head back against his arm.

"Tell me about it. I think we have been out here for too long. We need to be around other people especially Emily." I said and he agreed.

"Yeah I'm sure we will find one eventually." He said and we were quiet for a second before Emily and Mina ran past laughing.

"Do me a favor. Don't tell Kirishima about this. He gets a little too worried sometimes." Bakugo said calmly as we watched.

"I won't." I said leaning my head on his shoulder.

"You wanna see something cool?" He said and I sighed looking at my ankle.

"If you're willing to carry me." I said and he quickly picked me up.

He went down the hallway to his room and set me gently on his messy bed. I watched him go to the desk they had in their room. He picked up a machete.

"You dick that's my machete." I growled and he chuckled walking over and sitting next to me.

"I know I had a idea." He said and I scoffed.

"You had a idea so you steal my machete?" I growled and he waved me off.

"Shut up and listen." He growled at me and pointed at what he did to it. He flipped a small switch and there was small sparks all over the blade.

"I electrified your machete." He said and I just looked at him.

"Why it was fine." I said and he frowned at me.

"Thank you Bakugo for making me a weapon that can hurt both the dead and living." He said and I crossed my arms.

"How can that hurt the dead? They walk around with horrible injuries already and aren't fazed." I said and he sighed turning it off.

"A body can't move with some kind of brain activity. If you loge this into their neck or brain then it'll shock the brain to were it shuts off. Iida did say that the brain is the source of the activity." He explained and I tiled my head.

"I don't remember him saying that." I said and he huffed.

"Would you just shut up and believe me. Besides you wanted to protect yourself better so here you go. I'm trying to help." He said and i nodded.

"Yeah ok. Thank you." I said.

"You can't have it yet I'm still making a few adjustments." He said and i nodded understanding.

Later

I laid in bed reading some book I found but I wasn't that interested in it. I sat up with the door opened. Izuku walked in covered in dirt blood and fuel. He smiled sweetly at me.

"We got another month of fuel and we found a pharmacy. We took everything there then everything out of a nearby grocery store." He said as he put his bag down and took his jacket off.

"That's good. You find anything for Emily?" I asked and he nodded.

"I found some air sealed baby food jars." He said as we walked over to me. He leaned over giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"The downside is it's getting a little cold out there." He said as he walked into the bathroom.

"What? Winter just ended right?" I asked confused. I watched him splash water on his face.

"Y/n we have been on the road for a while trying to survive. We were in that house before the community for a few months. Time flys when you're trying not to die." He said chuckling. I scoffed and put my legs over the side of the bed.

"Winter is never a good thing Izuku. There's a possibility people will be gunning for this place." I said and he sighed washing his hands.

"We can handle it. We have a stack of military weapons." He said and I just sighed looking at my lap.

(I didn't read this over. If anything is wrong let me know please and I'll fix it.)