Ch.125

( I don't really like this character. Sorry if it sucks.)

We ran across the opened area and went into the building that was clean. I looked around at how clean everything was.

"How did we get in here? I thought it was locked?" I asked looking at Iida.

"I had been here a few times and had a friend that worked here and gave me the passcode. Now there is a place in the basement for this kind of situation." He said as we gathered together listening.

"There are rooms to stay in. There should be hot water and beds. There is a section of the basement that i would recommend you all stay out of. I'll show you but first let us go check everything and get the power generator working." Iida explained and we nodded and the boys went to go check the building.

It took almost a hour for them to come back. Midoriya had a big smile on his face as he came over.

"The building is clear and body's have been moved. The power is on in the basement." He said happily as he crouched down in front of me.

"No survivors?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Nope." He said and I just nodded.

"Come on the boys are already down there taking hot showers." He said and dragged me off. Mina not far behind.

Bakugo's POV

Me and Kirishima got first pick of the rooms and got what we thought was the biggest one. I hissed as I took off my clothes. My muscles were so sore from sleeping in uncomfortable places.

I chuckled as Kirishima struggled to get undressed. I walked up behind him and helped him. I got his shirt off and kissed the back of his neck. He grabbed my hand and dragged me into the shower and turned the hot water on.

We both laughed at the good feeling of hot water raining over us.

Mina POV

I sat on the floor of the shower. I missed Kaminari. He was a idiot but he made me laugh. More importantly he got me out of the way of danger at the community before I lost him.

I just hope he can find us.

Y/n POV

Emily had fallen asleep for her morning nap. So I laid her in the middle of the bed before undressing rather quickly. I got in the shower and started it. I moaned at the hot water running down my body. I looked down and watched the blood and dirt run down my body and down the drain.

The door to the shower open. I turned around and smiled at Midoriya. He looked me up and down. He smiled sadly at me as his eyes teared up. His eyes lingered on my bruised stomach.

I frowned and held my arms out. He smiled more happily as he hugged me.

"Oh that's really hot." He said pulling away and I giggled.

"No it's not wimp." I giggled and he scoffed at me.

"Oh I'm the wimp?" He asked chuckling and i nodded.

"Yep." I said and he smirked before kissing me passionately. I giggled into the kiss which only made him chuckle to.

After a much needed shower i changed into some random clothes I found. After that I sat on the floor and fixed my crossbow that needed to be adjusted some more.

I looked at the butt of it and it was cracked from how hard I crushed that girls head in with it. I sighed and ripped a spare blanket. I took the strip and started wrapping it around the end to hopefully close the break in it.

"Out of everything here you decided to fix your crossbow." Midoriya said as he walked around the bed.

"What's all here?" I asked.

"There's a bed, a library, a arcade with games that don't need electricity." He said as he sat in front of me with a book in his hand.

"I'm sorry i don't feel like reading about diseases." I said pointing at the book in his hand.

"Excuse me this is child disease. Only ones that kids can get so I know the signs." He said and i nodded glancing at Emily.

"See now you're making me feel like a bad parent." I said and he chuckled.

"Out of both of us I think you're better at it." He said as I tightened the blanket around the end.

"I raised a little girl for half my life." I said and slowed my movements a little.

"Even then I didn't do a good job." I whispered looking at my fathers crossbow.

"Y/n your sister was a good little girl and well behaved." He said and I sighed looking up at him.

"I haven't told you. I have a older sister." I said and he nodded listening.

"Different parents or something?" He asked and I shook my head.

"We were all mistakes but she was a monster. She took up all my dad's attention so when she left and Emily was born I ended up acting almost exactly like her just way later in life and without the drug addiction and the rage so bad I'd beat a child." I said and he nodded along.

"I don't talk about her for obvious reasons but the point is I tried not to be exactly like her but I ended up leaving Emily like my elder sister did to me." I said and he cut me off.

"Y/n I don't think you would just leave me and Emily high and dry. There's no way I'd let you" he said and i smiled up at him.

"Good." I said and he grabbed my crossbow away from me.

"This is your father's right?" He asked and i nodded.

"Yeah but it's breaking." I said. He looked at the damage closely.

"I could try and fix it for you." He said and I gasped.

"Really thank you." I said and he leaned in kissing me.

"Anything for you." He said smiling.