Ch.19

"Hey wake up." I woke up to the blonde shaking the bed. I sat up only to have my shirt thrown in my face. I huffed and took it off.

"It's day light and I made a promise get dressed we are all going together." He growled at the door. I nodded about to get up.

"Oh and look." He said and I looked at him and he was holding a used condom.

"I used this so don't freak out about it." He said and I nodded. He left the room and I got dressed.

When I was dressed I walked out and it was the guys and the girls. Except for Midoriya's mom and Todoroki and Ochaco.

"Ok we ready to find her?" I said happily.

"Yes lead the way." Midoriya said and we all got our weapons and left.

The guys went in and cleared out the store and we went in and looked around. I went straight to the office.

I got my flashlight and looked around the messy room. I found her shoe underneath the desk. I gasped picking it up and seeing a trail of blood that led to the back door.

"Guys look!" I yelled and they came in.

"Her shoe and a trail." I said and some of them looked at me sadly.

"Come on let's go." I said happily and walked out.

They followed and the trail led to a small town not far away.

"Hey Y/n wait. Let's stop here." Midoriya said pointing to a pharmacy.

"Yeah ok." I said and I decided to sit outside and wait. Kiri sat down next to me.

"So what's the hickey from?" He asked and I blushed.

"Um just some mindless meaningless fun." I said and he hummed. I then got excited.

"Oh but guess what. He said he'll give you a chance." I said and he looked at me.

"You slept with him so he would give me a chance?" He said and I nodded.

"I promise it was a one time thing." I said and he sighed.

"You didn't have to do that." He said and I shrugged.

"Nothing else to do so why not help us both out." I said and he hummed.

"I don't know if I should be mad or happy." He said and I froze.

"Be happy it was just one time thing and for you." I said and he glared at me.

"Sorry." I said and he laughed nudging me.

"It's fine. I mean the world ended Midoriya and Todroki are in relationships and I'm gay so who else right? At least you got me a chance." He said and I nodded.

"Alright I think we got everything." Midoriya said walking past. The others followed and Bakugo past and smacked Kiris ass as he did. Kiri blushed and gave me a thumbs up before following.

I happily followed as we followed the blood trail.

We came up on a office building and the blood went into it.

They went in first and I followed. The blood had stopped not long after we got in and we all just looked around the building.

When we didn't find anything in the first level we went up to the second floor. We could hear one of the dead up here so we were looking for it also.

"Emily?" I whispered as I walked on one side of the building with Kiri.

"Emily it's sissy. I'm here to get you." I said and looked in a room. All the offices were mostly made out of glass so we could see in them easily. We heard something hit the glass office wall behind us and jumped.

"Oh god." Kiri said and I turned to him.

"What?" I asked and he looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"N-nothing." He said and I scoffed.

"Come on now what is it?" I asked and he tried to stop me from walking out the room. I shined my light and froze. I dropped everything that was in my hands and fell to my knees with a loud thud.

"Emily." I whispered as tears ran fast down my cheeks. The others came running at the sound of someone falling. They all froze around me at the sight of Emily dead in the office banging on the glass trying to get out. I crawled to the glass.

"Emily." I whispered putting my hands on the glass. She growled at me her dead gray eyes looking at me.

"I'm so sorry. Sissy's so sorry." I cried my heart breaking into a million pieces. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Y/n I'm so sorry." Midoriya said and I snapped. I slowly looked at him as he sadly smiled as he cried. I didn't hesitate to punch him in the face. He fell to the side onto the ground. I crawled onto him about to beat the hell out of him. When Kiri grabbed my waist pulling me off him.

"This is your fault! This is your fault! You killed her!" I yelled as I cried my arm's pinned down. I leaned over crying more my knees going weak making me slowly slip out Kiris grip. I cried hard against the scratchy carpet. Tears, snot, and droll all over my face starting a bad migraine.

Kiri sat next to me a hand in my hair as Momo rubbed my back. I didn't hear Bakugo go in and quietly put her down.

I rolled onto my back my hands pulling at my hair as I cried hard my eyes now hurting. I growled and hit my head a few times on the floor. Kiri got up when I did and grabbed my arms lifting me halfway off the floor.

"Y/n stop your going to hurt yourself." He growled at me and I made him let go of me. I hit the floor hard and crawled to the room. I crawled in and Bakugo was sitting next to her. It looked like she was dead for a couple of days.

I picked up her upper half and held her to my chest. I moved hair out her face.

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry." I cried rocking back and forth.

(This chapter made me cry.)