Ch.114

We finally pulled up to the small cabin by the river. I got out excitedly and ran to the door swinging it open. Only to have a gun in my face.

"Oh it's just you?" Bakugo said and I scoffed.

"Yeah it's just me now where is my baby?" I asked sternly as he put his gun down. Kirishima then came in the room with Emily. He had put her little black hairs in small pigtails. I gasped and walked over.

"Oh look at my cute little girl." I said getting her attention and her face lit up at the sight of me. I took her out of Kirishima's arms and hugged her.

"Sorry we took so long we ran into some trouble." Izuku said as he walked in.

"Sure does look like it. You look so banged up." Kirishima said and Bakugo sighed deeply.

"Come on I'll get you fixed up better then that." Bakugo said to Midoriya before leading him to the couch.

"We have stuff in the car can you go get it?" I asked Kiri and he nodded walking past me. I turned around to face the couch.

"Where's Keigo?" I asked as Bakugo got some things for Midoriya's broken arm.

"Out fishing. We have been giving her small peaces of fish while you took your sweet time." He said and I pointed at Midoriya.

"Sweet time? Does that look sweet?" I said and he didn't have a response.

"Speaking of our sweet time. You ok Y/n? Your attitude has been a little worse after um." Midoriya said and I sighed bouncing Emily.

"I'm fine." I said and Bakugo looked between us.

"What she do?" He asked and I looked at Midoriya sadly.

"Izuku." I said and he looked down and then to Bakugo. Midoriya shook his head not saying.

"Anyway we are engaged now." Midoriya said and Bakugo glanced between us.

"Kacchan." Midoriya said sternly like he knew what he was thinking.

"Oh I'm sorry. Let me be nice. When's the wedding or no better yet what does your wedding dress look like Y/n?" Bakugo said mockingly. I just looked at him not saying anything.

"I'm I getting a invitation? I'd love to keep it and put it in a scrapbook. Where exactly is the wedding happening?" He said more and I looked down at the floor.

"Seriously I'd like to know what you've been dreaming of since you were 5." He said as Kirishima came in from outside. I adjusted Emily on my hip before leaving the room to the only bedroom in the house.

I laid Emily down as I changed clothes. I stopped and looked in the mirror at the bruises. I leaned forward on the vanity looking down at the wood. I knew what Bakugo meant by being so sarcastic about it. He was right I wouldn't get anything like that but it's depressing to just stop moving forward with life.

I took a shaky breath and turned around seeing that Emily was already taking her daily nap without me. I changed and laid down next to her to take a nap with her. My eyes were almost closed when the door opened.

I sat up a little bit seeing Kirishima come in as yelling came through the door as he did. Kirishima smiled and closed the door cutting off the yelling. He walked to the other side of the bed and laid down.

"The boys are in a heated argument now." He said and i nodded.

"I heard." I said as I looked at Emily's sleeping face.

"Y/n. Despite Katsuki's opinion I think it's great that you two are getting together. I think it's important for Emily to have a family." Kirishima said and i smiled.

"I know it is. Thank you." I whispered and he smiled softly.

"Plus I don't need any of that stuff. I honestly gave up on the idea a long time ago." I whispered and he only hummed.

I then slowly fell asleep my arm over Emily protectively.

I was completely honest with Kiri. After the bad fight with my boyfriend a long time ago I gave up on the idea of a wedding and marriage in general because I was depressed and angry. I didn't want anything that wasn't physically possible nowadays. I just wanted proof and since paperwork isn't available finding a simple ring isn't.

I didn't care what it looked like. I just wanted a simple symbol that i could look at forever.

By the time I woke up Kirishima was replaced with Midoriya. He was passed smooth out probably on painkillers. Emily was gone but I was positive Kirishima had her and wanted to let us sleep off our injuries.

I smiled and moved closer to him. My movements woke him up a little but he only smiled tiredly as he watched me. I put a leg over his lap and my head on his chest. He chuckled softly before kissing my head and wrapping his good arm around my shoulders.

He fell back asleep quickly after I settled down. I just looked at the clock that hasn't moved at all because the batteries were dead in it. The door opened quickly and I glared at the person who came in.

"Good you're awake." Bakugo said and I glared harder annoyed of his presence already.

"Get out." I growled and he sighed.

"Look I'm sorry." He said and I scoffed.

"You're only saying that because Kirishima told you to. So get the hell out before I make you." I growled trying not to wake Midoriya.

"Ok I will but just in case. Here's some medicine for either one of you." He said and I watched him carefully as he put some pills on the nightstand. I watched him to leave before he turned around again.

"I just want the best for you Y/n. Being in any relationship is dangerous." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I know that. I'm doing it for Emily and Izuku. Besides I can take care of myself."

(It's almost two in the morning so I'm sorry if anything is wrong I'll fix it later.......maybe.)