Ch.15

"Y/n your not healthy enough to go looking." Midoriya growled at me as I was about to walk out the door.

"I don't care I need to find her." I growled at him.

"Y/n." He growled back.

"Hey! You're the one that got us separated in the first place! You should have just let me go after her immediately." I growled at him.

"You would have been eaten alive!" He yelled at me. We just angrily looked at each other for a moment before I turned around and walked out.

"Damn it!" I heard him yell as I walked down the porch stairs.

A hour later

I have been walking around for a while and the storm had completely gotten rid of her trail. I was so heart broken to see that it was gone.

I got to a clearing and killed a dead person. I sighed and I just looked at it. There was more of them in the woods and I didn't like it.

I walked around some more finding a flower field. I sighed and decided to sit in it a while. I started to pick some of them making a bouquet.

When I looked up at the sky I realized what time it was and I started heading back.

I was out there longer then I had thought.

When I got back I gave the flowers to Midoriya's mom and the girl that treated me. I sadly went back to my room. Of course taking a shower and getting the blood washed off me.

I sat on the bed my head in my hands.

I can't do anything right can I?

I promised to protect her and I couldn't do that.

I sniffed and looked out the window. Seeing the boys going out to look. I smiled softly and laid down in bed. When I did the brown haired girl came in with a tray. She smiled at me and walked over.

"You should eat it'll help." She said softly and i smiled taking the tray.

"Thank you. Um may I ask your name." I said and she smiled sweetly at me.

"My name's Ochaco." She said and I nodded.

"The other girl that is staying here her names Momo. Apparently she's Todroki's wife. How strange is that it really is a small world." She said happily and I sighed.

"A lot smaller then you think now anyway." I said sadly.

"That little girl you're looking for? Is she your daughter?" She asked and I shook my head.

"No shes my little sister. She had ran off and now no one can find her. Not even me." I whispered looking at my food.

"I'll pray she is safely returned to you." She said and walked out.

I sighed.

"I don't think prayers will help anyone now." I said to myself remembering what we saw in that store.

Tears fell from my eyes just at the thought of that happening to Emily.

I put the food aside and I just laid down.

Later

"Y/n you need to eat." Kiri said and I just looked at him sadly as he sat in the chair at my bed side. He looked at me a bit frustrated but his face softened when he saw my expression.

"I don't know what to do with myself." I whispered and he sighed.

"I know Y/n." He whispered and smiled softly at me.

"She's all alone in a world she definitely doesn't understand. She's all I have." I cried and Kiri sighed and stood. I watched him as he kicked his shoes off and started to get in bed with me.

He hugged me tightly to his chest.

"Midoriya's out there looking along with Bakugo and Todoroki. They'll find her." He whispered and I gripped his shirt.

"What if she's dead? What if they find her and she's already one of them?" I cried into his chest.

"Then I guess we'll have a funeral to attend." He said sadly and it just made me cry more.

"Sh I would make you eat but I know you don't want to. So just go back to sleep. I'll be here when you wake up." He said and I just cried so hard I got a headache.

Later that night I had gotten up. Kiri was asleep next to me and I could hear Midoriya talking in the other room to Ochaco.

I slowly got up and put my boots on. I grabbed my crossbow and went to the window. I opened it and climbed out. I stood on the over hang of the porch and closed the window. I slide down and hung off the side. I stepped on the railing and crouched down quietly.

I sat there and looked in the window at Midoriya and Ochaco.

"I can't believe you survived. When I went to your place and you weren't there I was so scared." He said cupping her cheeks.

"I know my brother dragged me out here I wanted to get you but everything was chaos." She said as she held his hands to her face.

"That's understandable. I'm just glad I found you." He said and leaned in kissing her. I scoffed and jumped down into a bush. I stood and started walking away from the house.

"Fucking romance novel." I growled and made my way to the woods.

I was in the woods trying to at least find something on her trail but as the past two days nothing.

I sighed and made a fire cooking a rabbit over it. I sat there my knees up to my chest as I watched the fire move. I could hear the dead moaning and groaning far in the distance along with a few animals. Tears fell from my eyes.

I can't do anything I couldn't do anything if I wanted to.

I don't even know what's fully going on in the world now.

It's a lot darker then it was before.