Ch.21

A few days later

I was eating some beans as I walked to the big farm house. They wanted to talk about something I don't know. It was dark outside and I was minding my own business.

I had moved back into the house. Midoriya's mom begged me to.

I stopped when I saw the brown haired girl run out with Midoriya's gun in hand a bandage wrapped around her wrist. Midoriya ran out after her.

"Don't!" He yelled and she pulled the trigger. A gun shot echoing in the air. I was confused and walked over.

"What's happening?" I asked and midoriya pointed.

"That." He growled and I looked over and there was a herd of the dead coming through the woods. I drop my can onto the ground.

"You stupid bitch!" I yelled and I ran into the house with midoriya.

I helped get all of our stuff.

Me and Jirou were the last ones in the house. We made sure we had everything and ran out. We ran off the porch and the dead where all around. I grabbed her hand and ran through a opening in the crowd.

We ran through it and my arm was tugging. I looked back at her and she was getting ripped apart.

I was stunned as her blood splattered all over me. I watched as they ripped into her throat and her arm that I was holding. I snapped out of it when I realized she had a death grip on my arm. I tried to make her let go but she wouldn't. So I started screaming.

"No! Bakugo! Kiri!" I screamed trying to pull away.

I pulled hard enough that I took her with me. I then tripped and I fell onto the ground. I growled not wanting to die.

I then saw a axe come down into her arm. It came down again and her arm came off still gripping onto me. I was then dragged up to stand and I was dragged away. The farm house was set on fire as I was shoved into a truck.

The truck started and we barely made it out through the crowd of the dead.

I sat there stunned looking at her hand still gripping my forearm.

"Y/n!" I heard someone yell and I slowly started to come back.

"Y/n?" Midoriya said his voice horse. I slowly looked at him as I breathed heavily.

"You alright? You didn't get bit did you?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"Good." He said and I just looked out the window in complete shock. I didn't even try to get her arm off me.

We drove for a while and we got back to the highway we were at when Emily went missing. He stopped the truck and sighed.

"We'll wait here for the others." He said and I didn't say anything. He sighed and touched my shoulder making me jump.

"Whoa it's ok. It's just me." He said and he slowly slid his hand down my arm and carefully got her hand off me. He threw it through the small window behind us into the bed of the truck.

"Y/n? Hey what happened?" He whispered getting closer.

"Your girlfriend happened." I whispered and he sighed.

"I know that. Really tho what happened? I thought you were right behind me." He said and I shook my head.

"We-we forgot the medicine. So we -we -we." I huffed and looked down. My hands and body started to shake with a panic attack. He noticed and got closer. He put a arm around my shoulders and his other hand held mine.

"Take a breath." He said and I tried to calm myself down taking deep breaths.

"Here look at me." He said and I turned my body to him. He ripped his shirt and got a little water from his bag and started to wipe off all the blood as best he could.

"Where is everyone?" I asked my voice shaky.

"Well all I know is Mom is with Kacchan. I don't know about the others." He said and I sighed.

"Ochaco is with Kiri? Oh no she's going to get him killed." I said and he sighed.

"Yeah she just might." He said angrily. I took more deep breath's and I focused on his breathing and calm movements.

I had calmed down a bit but was still shaky.

"So why did she shoot your gun?" I asked him as he was getting blood off my face.

"She didn't believe that there was a herd coming. She thought the place was safe and wanted to prove me wrong." He said rather angrily.

"Oh." I whispered and he sighed frustrated.

"Anyway roll the window down a little bit. We are staying the night here." He said and I nodded. I spun the lever around rolling the window down just a crack in the old truck.

He took his shoes off and I rolled up a jacket and put it against the window to try and sleep.

"Hey why don't we just lay down? You can lay on me I don't mind. It'll be more comfortable then a window." He said and I scoffed.

"You have a girlfriend." I said and he chuckled.

"Not anymore. After tonight I won't." He said and I hummed thinking.

"Ok." I said and he laid down using his bag as a pillow. I got in between his legs and laid on his torso my head on his chest. He got the jacket and put it over me.

"That's much better." He said and I snuggled into his chest.

"I don't know if I'm going to be able to sleep after that." I whispered and he rubbed my shoulder.

"That's fine I don't expect you to. At least try. I'm here and I'm going to keep my promise." He said and i smiled softly as tears fell from my eyes onto his dirty shirt.

He hugged me as I ended up crying myself to sleep with a headache.